Putin Says US Presidents are Puppets, ‘Men in Dark Suits’ Rule DC

>thefreethoughtproject.com/watch-putin-says-us-presidents-are-puppets-men-in-dark-suits-rule-dc/

So does this mean Putin isn't controlled by ((the jew))?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.br/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/michaelpeck/2014/01/13/iran-says-tall-white-space-aliens-control-america/amp/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Praetorian_Guard#Imperial_succession
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries#Revolts_and_disbandment
youtube.com/watch?v=-YgnVCq-S8U
businessinsider.com/why-russia-legalized-cryptocurrencies-2017-5
coindesk.com/bank-russia-time-develop-national-cryptocurrencies/
cnbc.com/2017/04/12/bitcoin-price-rises-japan-russia-regulation.html
businessinsider
archive.is/pxhdh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I remember a story posted here that said Putin is looking to remove centralized private banking. I don't know what ever happened to that but if it's true then I would completely believe that he is not controlled by them.

he would be the man of many men if that were true.

bump

>russians naming the jews?

bumpppppppp

Our government /is/ hoarding gold on a rather nice pace. I doubt they're going to do it anytime in those three years, though, we're nowhere near ready.

Ah yes those men in dark suits with oddly shaped noses.

Yep, and Putin is their new "Hitler". The Deep State is hell bent on War. Our grandchildren will be taught in School that Putin killed Muslims and Jews and was the worst person on the planet.

He is the future leader of the white race! Putin will purge all the kikes and muzzies too!

Doubt that they'll push for him killing muslims or jews. He's way too supportive of said groups when they don't start shit up here.
Gays, though? Even though Russia's if anything homophobic due to our slowly dying prison culture, and no real discrimination on level of Saudis can be found, places like Chechnya where the officials are cheeky and are okay with implying shit can cause Putin to be seen as a scourge of all things not fitting conservative morale. It'd fit DNCs - and their propagandists', - attempts at radicalizing the democratic-leaning youth against republicans: guilty by not disagreeing.

bump

im actually down with this

>So does this mean Putin isn't controlled by ((the jew))?
No, just different kind of kikes.

He's right ya know.

Was this after his meet up with Vitalik?

This. Kikes have got all bases covered. They're thorough like that.

>then people with dark suites arrive
what did he mean by this?
Can't watch video atm

>russia is pushing the deep state narrative
>nobody here can explain what the deep state is made of and what it's interests are.
>it's all just a strawman

Yeah, I kinda figured. Especially since this is being posted on normiebook

>>nobody here can explain what the deep state is made of and what it's interests are.
thats only because you're a retard, a newfag, and a faggot.
They want a caliphate in Syria, so they can nuke it and isreal can expand its boarders.

The whole of Europe will be nothing but collateral damage

He basically meant lobbyists that dictate the presidents what to do.
Sup Forums of course thinks he was low key naming the jew and/or intradimensional spacelizards

Fuck

This isn't fresh news. Top internacional sources already confirmed the USA is controlled by the anunnaki legion. Open your eyes sheep.

google.com.br/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/michaelpeck/2014/01/13/iran-says-tall-white-space-aliens-control-america/amp/

Kek

>so they can nuke it and isreal can expand its boarders.
ok

Now can someone who isn't mentally deficient explain to me what the deep state is made of and what it's interests are?
And by that i mean what its structure is and how it influences the govenment?

I know that a deep state exists in some form or another, but i also know that none of you know what it is about. What most of pol retards believe to be the deep state is just a giant strawman similar to the illuminati

As usual, Putin is correct. Except he forgot to call out the Pentagon by name.

well certainly he is not controlled by soros

>((((((pentagon)))))

putin is in a way a god. he understands to much to be healthy yet he is

You dumb fuck.

It's literally the kikes, but you're too delusional to get it.

brainwashed democrats that believe and support people like James Clapper after feigning opposition to the Iraq war for 8 years.
just killyourself nigger. if you're still posting here asking these kind of questions you're clearly too retarded to post here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Praetorian_Guard#Imperial_succession

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries#Revolts_and_disbandment

Putin is right. Judaism's tendrils have been choking out our presidents for a long time. Those who try to escape (Nixon, Lincoln, Kennedy, etc), are disposed of one way or another, with the one exception being Andrew Jackson.

Thinking that Putin isn't also in the hands of the Jewish vampire lords who want to suck the goyim dry however, is wishful thinking. He's kissed their ring as well and will continue to do so.

If you're looking for the savior of the western world, look somewhere else. Those who would willingly stand against Judaism do not bend the knee to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=-YgnVCq-S8U

>what is AIPAC
>who is Rothschild
>who is Soros
>what is greater israel
>what is the NWO
>what is the antichrist

fuck off newfag
>b-b-but why no one spoonfeed me?

kys, lurk moar idiot

rothschild dont think the same

>men in dark suits rule DC
what did he mean by this???

This.
KOSHER SANDWICH

Don't share esoteric knowledge so freely, user -- don't you want your lambo?

I bet that 90% of those lobbyists are jews

You've never seen the man in the hat before?

Delet dis!

>He basically meant lobbyists that dictate the presidents what to do.

No, he didn't.

He's a fucking paranoid lunatic.

Ask simple question and all the spergs rage at you.

putin is too Jew to name the Jew

I think putins great in current world but do these ruthless Mongols not freak everyone out? I don't wanna live with Russians.

Chabad Jews. He's actually infiltrated Israel with them and they aren't assimilating lol.

i think you mean a propaganda spewing faggot who will do anything & everything to degrade the USA & he better fucking watch it

>Now can someone who isn't mentally deficient explain to me what the deep state is made of
Jews
>and what it's interests are?
Jews

This is ironic, right?

shut your fucking cuck hole for awhile

Yeah, I agree. Russians are the scariest white people without a doubt. The average Russian citizen is very nigger-like and I hate to admit it.

You degraded the U.S. long before he had anything to do with it.

Please fuck off with your false patriotism, it is obnoxious.

What he said is either right or wrong. Consider each one carefully

>russian drone still talking to me
traitor

Yup but hes still a smart fellow.

and putin cheats the russian system to keep himself in power, having puppets, pretending to be a king, whats your point

Aren't most suits dark? What a dumb fedora tier statement, is he ever gonna name the jew?

i wish a nigga would

Then find the man in the bright suit, wearing the tie that is neither red, nor blue, nor black.

you guy all jerk off over putin i grew up in the 70s in soviet russia it was bad and so was putin everyone always afraid in russia nobody say anything bad about putin or gov for fear of life there you not say putin is corrupt or friend or family tell officer who shake you up beat you blue maybe you wakeup in body bag you all stupid motherfucks

this is why we kill communists

>explain to me what the deep state is made of and what it's interests are
The deep state consists of government bureaucrats, intelligence agents, and contractors. Pretty much anybody who works for the government and stays around through different administrations. That's why they're basically unaccountable and nonpartisan.

Their goal is more power and money for themselves, so they want to increase their budgets and remove constitutional limits. The threat of terrorism accomplishes all this. That's why the DHS and TSA were created. They were jobs programs for friends of Bush.

They are incredibly short-sighted and believe that more government is always better, even if that gives their political rivals more power. That's why they're butthurt that Trump won. They couldn't imagine anyone outside the political establishment being in control of all these illegal spying and intelligence programs they've created.

>There are unironically people on Sup Forums who claim to be "woke" and didn't realize this was the case after the Assad false flag at minimum

The masses deserve everything that happens to them.

he's been kicked out their banks
so he's the Zionists' greatest enemy so far this century, that's why the media keeps spinning the bullshit that they do
they don't give a fuck about him being a mafioso crook, he's just not their crook

See this smile? This is the face of a main who knows he calculated the final answer to the Jewish question. He has already won.

That was the exact moment I realized the Donald had been completely compromised by the Jew. I agree there are a lot of stupid faggots on this board that entirely lack the capability to think critically or independently. They either continued to praise Trump as if he was for the attack or completely turned on him, posting shit like "TOLD YOU FAGGOTS HE WAS A JEW" etc etc.

Lower and right part mostly

Did you see the pictures of the airfield that he bombed?

It was an abandoned POS with no potholes.

We also have a puppet. She's called Miss Piggy

look up etherium

putin is going full hitler and is pushing a nationalized cryptocurrency

the russia bill and the crypto bill are closely tied to this

get smart Sup Forums, this is what the whole russia collusion narrative has been about

its all about the destruction of the london based central banking system

businessinsider.com/why-russia-legalized-cryptocurrencies-2017-5

coindesk.com/bank-russia-time-develop-national-cryptocurrencies/

cnbc.com/2017/04/12/bitcoin-price-rises-japan-russia-regulation.html

welcome to a new red pill

bitcoin isnt the real fear, its the fear of a crytocurrency exchange

that will make the entire world economy collapse

>unarchived shill

>businessinsider com/why-russia-legalized-cryptocurrencies-2017-5
archive.is/pxhdh

Yeah I did but can you explain it? How was it progressive in any way? You know Assad gassing his own citizens was all propaganda right? You know Assad is actively fighting ISIS and doing a pretty decent job with the help of Putin. Clearly if anyone gassed the Syrians it was ISIS, not Assad. Wouldn't it make more sense to either get the fuck out of the middle east entirely? Or at least assist Russia and Syria in fighting ISIS instead of constantly getting in the way and creating delusion via the jew media?

most of the elite dont own large amounts of cryptocurrency and are instead investing heavily in property which is causing the actual real use cases for property to go completely awry

we are on the verge of economic collapse due to the jews many usury based machinations in the system

>The president doesn't actually decide everything, he's a figurehead

Literally babby's first redpill. I knew this when I was a teenager. It's not even a redpill anymore because it's been degraded and decayed due to the time it's been around, it's more like a rusty crimson pill.

Buying eth now for the glorious Russian future.

the point is people voted for trump in the hopes he could do some damage to the jew, but he got his balls cut off on day 2

LIBOR
Derivatives
Retail Bond collapse
Unservicable Debts
Interest Rate Hikes
National Debt

Real wages has not risen to match any of these issues and the Dual income system proposed by the jews by making both parents work is breaking down under their degeneracy onslaught

This is full Weimar republic boys and Trump was the one thing they didn't expect just like they didn't expect Hitler

The good thing is they have hardened Trump against him and put him firmly in agreement with the common American

Its war

ok. tell me how israel influences the american govenment. which institutions or people does it have influence and why?

i'll wait.

>deflection
that has nothing to do with my question. and just to be clear, the intelligence community did not tell you to go into iraq. in the end it was only a few men in high positions of power , as well as the fact that america as a whole was spooked by 9/11 that lead you into this shit.

see my first question.

didn't answer my question. i'm asking you WHO exactly is the deep state? the FBI, CIA, NSA? the military industrial complex? corporate intersts? you're probably retarded enough to say all of them.

>The deep state consists of government bureaucrats, intelligence agents, and contractors. Pretty much anybody who works for the government and stays around through different administrations. That's why they're basically unaccountable and nonpartisan.

yes, this is pretty much the definition i know as well.

but here's the problem, they all have different interests and FUNCTIONS within the government. The conspiracy theories people push usually imply that all these institutions are deeply corrupt to the point where they don't even cover their intended purposes anymore.

again, how corrupt do you think they have to be to WORK TOGETHER to make up a story about russia to get rid of trump? and most importantly, where is the evidence?

again, i don't doubt that a lot of people want trump gone, but pol is usually stretching it very hard.

>People voted for a president with a Jewish grandchild, son-in-law and openly supports Israel
>Because of the hope that he might take down Jews

I don't know about you, but 99% of normal folks don't give a fuck about Jews or Jewish conspiracies or anything like that. Get out of your echo chamber.

its not a Russian future. its the first to market advantage.

if Russia allows cryptocurrency exchange as the first major country and ties it to their energy sector

this whole world burns either through real world or the collapse of their countries

that is why the dems and repubs are doing this. real economists that help keep "american" interests safe have informed them of the grave consequences

it explains everything you see in the news beyond liberals r dumb

>99% of normal folks don't give a fuck about Jews or Jewish conspiracies
source?

Didn't Putin declare Soros an International criminal and say he would be arrested if he goes to Russia?

Here's the webm of Putin interview.

Russia has paid off there IMF debt. And all the debt from all former sovjet states. KIKES has no control over Russia.

He's not controlled by (them), but he's still a greedy communist fuck all the same.

AIPAC

boy youre dumb

>its not a Russian future
What the fuck did you just say to me you little atlanticist?

((the jew)) is a meme newfag. go back to readit with all the other throw-away children

In the Putin interviews he quite clearly and on numerous occasions mentions that it's (((The Bureaucracy))) that controls the US and its presidents

His use of the word Bureaucracy did not come off as referring to an alphabet agency or to Bureaucracy in general but rather something darker and deeper within the state

A fucking leaf!

Whoa this actually makes sense. Putin is probably looking into dismantling the Jew currency hegemony that lets them control everything.

Damn, he may be a pseudo-dictator, but he knows us better than we do.
I guess that's his job, really.
The Russians have always had their eyes on the prize: policy, not politics.

Vlad is a funny guy. Why would a state need a secret guy or a group of guys higher than president?

He's right, the deep state tipped its hand a little too hard here in the USA and people really resent it.

If they remove Trump we will never have a peaceful transition of power ever again.

the aliums got da ties wit dem so dey can promote a singular race as it will eliminate all da problemos hombre. wit ta one race the world will be more peacefull (and easier to controlled by {{{{them}}}} not ((((them))))

then what are you going to prepare for this upcoming coup against world financial dominant force? Buying properties or ammo?

ayyy lmao