Bunch of niggers, muslims and europeans get incinerated in a giant inferno

>Bunch of niggers, muslims and europeans get incinerated in a giant inferno
Is fire /our/guy?

le chuckle

Not really. All mudslies need to understsand that the desert is the place for them. Not that anyone cares.

Member Tony, Denis, Steve and Gloria
The rest was just halal firestarter

I had to summon the Infernigates, Dahnald.

It is the only way Britain will come to their senses.

If only they'd listened to us

>I have to commute 2 hours everyday because I can't find a home I can afford closer to the city
>some fucking Khadija and muhamood couple who arrived yesterday by boat are housed FOR FREE in London's most expensive borough with excellent transport links and facilities
>they can't even be arsed to buy their own fire alarm, literally expect the local government to do it for them
>their deaths will now be used as an excuse to levy even more taxes on me to give them free shit

I tried feeling sorry but I can't.

Hail Fire

Blacks invented fire

How does social housing in London work? Why do I see so many shitskins in london when prices are sky high? How come a brit with no money gets shafted over a paki mudslime who arrived a day ago?

Blacks didnt invent the wheel, fire or written language. Their level of technology has been mud huts for their entire existence, something even beavers are technologically able to construct.

fucking liberal retards are in power is why

Priority is given to families with children. If you can into family planning and don't have 10 kids at age 20 you are all out of luck because the largest and most expensive homes will be allocated to poor Kobuwenqo and his nigglet spawns.

And every borough has to house a certain amount of claimants, meaning even expensive places like Kensington have a duty to find space for the poor.

David Cameron tried changing that by allowing boroughs to house families outside of their authority. So now you can have for example a rich borough paying for homes 100 miles away and putting people there. But once again, because of MUH COMMUNITY and MUCH CHILDREN CAN'T MOVE SCHOOLS (apparently poor people see it as a traumatic experience having to enrol their children in a different school at any point in their lives for some reason), that means large nigger families are given priority in the new scheme. The result is if you're white and single and sign up for social housing in London you may be given a take it or leave it offer to be housed in Birmingham while Kukumba is allowed to stay.

Did they workout if it was deliberate yet?

Great government you got there, takes care of foreigners before their own. I also hear that thousands of foreigners go to the NHS on medical tourist, costing billions lol.

Can't make this shit up.

It was a fridge owned by an ethiopian nigger that started the fire.

Probably bought it second hand at some nigger bazaar.

>is fire /ourguy/
Nah, isn't a bunch of those nigger rituals got fires?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was the Grenfell Action Group. They ran a blog where they made constant posts about the risk of fire in that block. Some of their posts pretty much describe every single safety failure that night.

There will be a criminal investigation, will be fun to see what the findings are. The whole "exploding fridge" explanation never convinced me.

The holy fire has always been /ourguy/. He purges the heathens and haters of the body of christ.

Fire is an exothermic chemical process of combustion of peace. Only bigots are against fire.

Riot happening live on LBC

#notallfires

Gimme dats.

#notallexothermicchemicalcombustionprocesses

Daily reminder that this is the Lord G*d Almighty bringing payback for terrorist attacks.

Its your responsibility to share, I love been helped to Uk but its not as good as you think , I do not have car yet

Gloria in excelsis deo

I don't think so

Fire is neutral user

>Great government you got there, takes care of foreigners before their own.

Are we living on the same planet here? The entire of the fucking western world and even Russia is like this. Political correctness gone mad.

Best day of my life

Nah senpai, Sharia May solved the issue with the gibs. You know how whites have the least children out of anyone in Britain? Well what she did was introduced measures so after you have a third child (or more) you get no additional bennies...but that's only if they're born here and starting from now. So when you come across with 12 kids you get all those 12 bennies. When you had 8 kids before the change came in, you still get all 8 of those bennies. In fact the only thing it's done is stagnate, if not drop, the white birth rate because the typical (((Tory))) voters are as retarded as the (((Labour))) voters who wouldn't know economics or logic if Hitchens hit them with a baseball made of inflation. But at least we're "saving" (((money))) (we aren't).
The biggest problem in Britain is a combination of middle class clowns who think they're upper class and middle class clowns who think they're (((Commies))). The middle class is entirely to blame for how things have turned out (I say entirely, but I mean second to (((them))) obviously). And that is a cold hard fact.

>our responsibility to share

Get the fuck out of here, you backwards pedophile worshipping mudfuck. It's your responsibility to die in a fire

Looks like the pyro update came out

kek

Does anyone have a picture of based Hephaestus in a MAGA cap?

The church of the enternal fire