LONDON RIOTS INCOMING

LONDON RIOTS INCOMING

pscp.tv/w/1kvKpQOqvEbGE

SPONTANEOUS PROTEST HEADING TOWARDS KENSINGTON TOWN HALL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=plU1_GxW66Y
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8695988/London-riots-Lidl-water-thief-jailed-for-six-months.html
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/01/water-cannon-boris-johnson-sold-off-without-being-used
rt.com/uk/392586-grenfell-tower-fire-protest/
pscp.tv/w/1kvKpQOqvEbGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

please set some fires to protest the fires

>those trips

Buckle up, lads.

Every time these protests happen I have a glimmer of hope someone will come and mow the crowd down with an explosion.

who are they? what are they protesting?

Heard they're on their way to burn down another apartment block. Yikes

is this /ourprotest/?

Not enough whites died in the fire, they're protesting for equal representation and demand fifty white people are burned to make it fair.

I hate London so fucking much.

Oh boy

youtube.com/watch?v=plU1_GxW66Y

Will it ever end??

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>They want justice and they want it now.

It's roughly 300 immigrants.

It's a (((spontaneous))) rally.

muh
>WE DIN KNO ANYONE IN DAT BLOC
>SO WE GON RIOT AND BURN SHIT DOWN AND LUTE BECAUSE MUH LUTE!!!
>MUHHH LUTEEEEEE!!!

Fuck them, seriously. They did this shit when a drug dealer was shot dead by the police. Fucking idiots.

>all of those Whites protesting

Dindu-paki-chav chimpout happens every so often in londistan,

>London protest
I see at least 2 white people, fake news.

At first I chuckled. but then I realized where we were talking about.

Rock'n'rolla

not even a little.

they are literally building shithole social housing complexes so they can throw refugees in them, fucking retard "conservative" government L O L.

sounds like the uk government needs to restrict whites' freedoms even more and send all of you ebil white racissess to the gulag so the immigrants can have more gibs.

(((spontaneous)))

oh fuck
cops do your job

Protesting agianst white supremacy I'm guessing?

They should stay in they're own fecking countries then, fucking retarded Liberals

Lol at the comments in the video

"ITS A PROTEST NOT A RIOT"

This is why you don't give them fire extinguishers

C-can't well all just get along?

They'll do what they did before and put the dindus in prison.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8695988/London-riots-Lidl-water-thief-jailed-for-six-months.html

>6 months for stealing a bottle of water
top kek

YOUR ANGER MUST BE HEARD
YOUR DEMANDS MUST BE MET

t. peaceful protesters

So a chance at more gibs as a result of an accident. Got it.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/01/water-cannon-boris-johnson-sold-off-without-being-used

tfw u got no water canon to put out a fire OR to disperse protesters

Protesting... what, exactly? Is this related to those migrants dying after their tower of squalor caught fire?

Hey ancap bro.

I kinda don't want them to do their job. The only way to make this situation better is to let everyone kill each other

KEKEKKEKKEKEKEKKEKE
SHARIA LAW NOW BASICALLY
TYPICAL BRITAIN THREAD
SAGE

Looks like Carnival, Kek

This heat tho is killing me m8.

Lol, yes exactly but they aren't and no one is doing anything about it other than making shitholes for them, now we pay out even more to these families too.

Theresa May is a extremely far left "conservative".

in 2011 one black man was killed and mass riots broke out. This time over 100 diverse people burned to death and the discourse - even in MSM - is increasingly towards blaming the government.

This protest officially starts 6pm tonight. Beautiful weather this weekend, perfect for looting and burning. I predict things are going to get real comfy.

Yes they want more gibs
sage
OP is literally a muzzie

Brits are too cucked to protest.

This is most likely muslims paid for by someone.

Sundown still about 4 and a half hours away. For now, it's just ragheads and numales repeating the lamest chant in the history of protest.

You might be right.
If these people protest and get killed while doing so, more property becomes available.

Disgusting moslem niggers and wiggers crying for more gibs, that's all.

Wasn't it an immigrant who started the fire? What exactly is supporting their claims that the government is at fault?

LOL @ the speaker phone.

I'm not paying a dime

this is true. Checked as well.

Carnivale was such a kino HBO series.

S3 when?

It's social darwinism in action

Lol dude Personal Responsibilities are so 1950's get with the time old man, its all the fault of the Gubment!

weeewooooweeewoooo kek

Not until you learn how to spell, ameridumb.

Riots are part and parcel of big cities. Also tower infernos.

Those white women just taking selfies.

Lad please be safe

Facts don't matter, just the narrative pushed by the media.

yo mean human beings many of them british citizens the rest still mothers and children and fathers and sons, real living people, who wer killed when the badly built and maintained towerblock they lived in caught fire because Tory government refused to regulate for safer housing...

>interviews a guy, guy doesn't know why he is there just wants solidarity

hahahahaha

State housing, and apparently the local govt chose to save a few quid and opt for the flammable cladding when they could have done otherwise. Still the fridgebomber's fault in reality, but people here are super pissed and exaggerating to extreme levels that this is an act of murder by the government.

god damn you guys are fucked

> it's the governments fault that were poor
> it's the governments fault that we commit crime
> it's the governments fault my house burned down
> it's the governments fault drug dealing gang member cousin was murdered by a rival gang

I hope we fucking Bloody Sunday the lot of these cunts.

HOW DARE THE FACIST CONSERVATIVE GOVERNMENT NOT MAINTAIN THAT MAN'S FRIDGE FOR HIM!

REEEEEEE NATIONALISE FRIDGES NAOOO!!

>SPONTANEOUS PROTEST
Sup Forums has taught me enough to know that those are rarely a thing. What do you guys think? Sadiq Kahn pissed off his overlords, or maybe they are going to try and use this to further batter the Tories before Brexit negotiations start?

Is it their day off?

im going to go to that riot and blow the shit out of them with my fridge

Gee, I wonder (((who))) could be behind this

And you aren't? Forgetting your riots already?

Take them to Tyburn.

>and apparently the local govt chose to save a few quid and opt for the flammable cladding when they could have done otherwise.

I thought it was a private company that was responsible for the cheap flammable cladding?

>The government has no responsibility to ensure buildings are safe.
K

Riots in the UK? No way...

Image if the UK economy takes a real hit after Brexit? CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE THE RIOTS OVER THERE? Millions of muslims and africans and god knows what.

BAN FIRES BAN FIRES BAN FIRES

DON'T BE LAME
EXTINGUISH THAT FLAME

DON'T BE A BLIGHTER
BIN THAT LIGHTER

It caught fire because some nig nog's fridge went tits up.

You deceitful fuck

Not really, it's hot. A bunch of muslims got crispified and now nigs want free stuff. This will be yet another riot were innocent businesses get shafted by Akimbo and Jakwan wanting a new pair of Nike High Tops from JD Sports.

Then they'll all get arrested, I really don't care but this weather is too much for me, can we have a storm already? Storms are better.

>RT already has a live feed.

rt.com/uk/392586-grenfell-tower-fire-protest/

How does Russia do this?
Are they informed of the happenings?

Wait did it really start from a fridge?

This is not an organic protest.

There are definitely organizers pulling the strings here.

>DON'T BE LAME
>EXTINGUISH THAT FLAME
>
>DON'T BE A BLIGHTER
>BIN THAT LIGHTER

Yeah a shitty fridge

DON'T YOU KNOW

RUSSIA IS BEHIND EBERYTHING

being a Paki

That's the Job of the Labour Council, Kek

B-but the C-cuts the A-austerityyy!

>pscp.tv/w/1kvKpQOqvEbGE
Ok not bad this has potential. Hopefully some agitators in the crowd to egg on these retards. Sup Forums you know what to do. Rile these retards into a frenzy.

Shitskin entitlement and audacity on display.

White people in the same city get chopped up, blown to bits and squished by muslims going on murderous anti-white rampages multiple times over the last month and everyone is told to "unite" "love" and "dont let hate win". Now some shitskins who have willingly come here to be housed in the wealthiest area in the whole country die in an accident because of another shitskins stupidity and these fuckers are out for violent revolution, with the lefty cucks (who didnt have shit to say when their own were dying) eagerly backing them up.

Someone pinch me and wake me up already.

It seems like they're also claiming the government lied about the death toll and people are missing?!? This really is some conspiracy grade shit

>accidental fire with a few dead Muslims draws more outrage than weekly jihad attacks
I guess large building fires aren't part and parcel of living in a major city, but Islamic terror attacks are.

captin faggot hindsight over here

IT DIDN'T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY

Long wait until sundown, though.

I wish this was satire but they're probably thinking that

That's what they're going with, it was probably a failed bomb.

>(((SPONTANEOUS)))

What do they want besides some random generic chant?

They bitching about shitty flats?

hahahaha, is this assault knives with x8 scopes, or do they want to take kitchen knives away to?

>Starting riots cause some nigger can't use a fridge

Haven't you seen Fight Club?