Why haven't you taken the Huntpill yet?

>Indians taught tribal wars over access to hunting grounds
>as American citizens we get access to over 600 million acres of public land for hunting
>these elk, deer, sheep, turkey etc belong to the PEOPLE, not the King
>it's one of the greatest benefits we enjoy as American

Yet, for some reason your squishy, romper-wearing, latte-sipping ass thinks it's better to waddle down to the (((grocery store))) and pay $6.99/lb for estrogen-filled beef from an animal that spent its whole life ankle deep in shit, taking antibiotic baths. You could be leveraging your birthright to provide hundreds of pounds of quality, protein-rich meat for your family every single year, but instead you choose to live like a European pauper because you're too much of a pussy to truly connect with where your food comes from.

Don't even get me started on anti-hunters. You worthless wastes of oxygen should just drown yourselves, because nobody who's that stupid could possibly yield a net positive effect on society.

I don't live in a place where I can hunt. I'm working towards saving money so I can move to a place where I can do this.

I never learned how. I'm 27 now and live in a city where I go to college. I'd like to learn at some point.

i shot and ate 2 chipmunks

>most degenerate post of the thread incoming
but i'm a lazy shit, ran out of money and sold all my guns

What is the risk of bacteria/parasites in various hunting animals, like deer, rabbit, etc? I'd be interested in hunting although I'd also be worried that I would fuck up and not notice something off.

Going hog hunting this weekend
Only weak libs/ Europeans dont hunt

I'd hunt but not for food.

faggot

if you see bugs, or something doesn't smell/look right, don't eat it. just like food from grocery store only naturally organic.

I don't know how to hunt and I don't know how to even get a 6 gorillion pound elk out of the forest and into my truck let alone butcher the damn thing

that's cause you're a stupid faggot

>kills two squirrels
>thinks this makes him john rambo
>sells all his guns
>calls other people faggots
wew

It costs too much.Buying the meat is more cheaper.

>checked
i'm working on it

my last deer tag was 20 bucks, it was worth two does and one buck. I had to give meat to family members to make room for it all.

you can find a cheap rifle in any pawn shop for under 100 bucks

Here you cant just hunt.You have to buy membership and then jump when the company needs drivers because some big head wants to kill something.Its not worth it.Better to buy the meat from the idiots who pay for the membership and doesnt even eat meat because being in a hunting company is considered here "elite".

doe meat is tastier than buck meat right?

guts and organs freak me out

your sentiments are exactly why OP specified hunting in the US specifically. It should be a no brainer for anyone that is not a raging citiot or effeminate manlet to hunt/attempt to hunt that lives here. Eurofags are just fucked, we decided to give the critters back to the PEOPLE as OP stated, not the property of the royalty.

Check your guidelines and seasons for hunting. Also for small game like squirrel and rabbit, only hunt those in the fall/winter, because they might have a worm in them that will make you very sick if you eat it.

wear gloves pussy

>my last deer tag was 20 bucks, it was worth two does and one buck.
>it was worth two does and one buck
You had 20 bucks and now you have just two does and one buck. Bad deal.

>because they might have a worm in them that will make you very sick if you eat it.

That is why you cook them idiot

nah its the sight, smell and sounds of ripping all that shit out.
my dad always wanted to be a surgeon yet never pursued it, so hed actually enjoy gutting shit and he forced me a few seasons

Thats just a question of no bet.
Why would you not hunt in the US?Everyone thats not hunting there is just jerking off to the guns.
Also the deer is a national treasure for us,hungarians followed the wounded WonderDeer to find Hungary,the best place in the world to settle down.
I would not like it if any retard could just go out and hunt deer here.

>fire
how does that work?

Killing animals for no reason just to take some shitty photo with it and hang its head on your wall is blue pilled and colossal, earth shattering cunt behavior.

Hunting to feed yourself and your family and using every bit of the animal that you can for productive things is red pilled.

Fake hunters fuck off. There's nothing great about it, you're just cunts.

Start off with small game. Squirrel, rabbit, and then buy better equipment if you ever want to go onto larger game like turkey or deer.

Do what I told you and you should be fine. Every good hunter learns somewhere at one point. Small game is good for beginners because it's cheap, easy, and there's no season for them.(however you may want to hunt them in the fall/winter to avoid getting parasites from the meat.

Lastly, if you want to start small, buy a .22 caliber rifle or high powered airgun. Gamo is good for powerful hunting pellet guns. My grandmother has one and she used it to kill an alligator in the pond next to her house.

Plus, the ammunition is fairly cheap.

I used to hunt but after the Iraq war I don't really enjoy it anymore

i'd enjoy possessing a mountain of jerky

it'd jerkyize every deer, elk, beer, coyote, etc.

If anything has worms in it, throw it out. If you went to the grocery store and found meat with worms crawling all around in it would you think "Hmm, I'll just take it home and cook it and it'll be fine"

No. You wouldn't. Stop being retarded.

why is game less likely to have parasites in fall/winter?

>public hunting land
>not shit

hahahahahaha this is how I know you never hunted before cuckboi

I hunt birds mostly. Everything from duck to turkey. Pheasant is my favorite because i like watching the dogs work and you can make killer chili out of them.

Same, I enjoy hunting, but the gutting part is a bit nasty but after a while you get used to it.

to play devils advocate:

>hunting as a source of meat can be extremely expensive, elk tags in colorado are $800 before you even step foot on a mountain. thats not to say that it can be done cheaply, but these situations are usually exclusive to locals that have infestations (pigs in texas for example)

>we cant all hunt for a living, others will have to either become vegetarians or continue to source their meat from the agricultural industrial industry

>startup costs can be a lot, not just the gun ($500 minimum to get decent with any rifle) but you also have to spend a lot of time learning how to take ethical shots and time is money

those are about the biggest gripes anyone can have with hunting. vegans and vegetarians can talk some shit but anyone who eats meat has to shut their dumb fucking mouth before being made a fool of

try to shoot downhill or into the earth
never shoot in the direction of buildings
always be aware of where your gun is pointing
know what your hunting and where you are

read some articles and watch some youtubes

Thanks.

Because the cold weather kills off any animal that has this parasite and the only ones that are left are healthy.

Plus, the animals stop breeding and nesting.

also:
>not everyone has the ability to dedicate time to hunting

>hunting is not a guaranteed success, even with high powered rifles people often come away empty handed

it really is a privilege for the middle upper class white folk and might eventually end up being one of the soul sources of culture that white people retain.

You wont find wild animals without bugs and worms.There is a reason wild meat is cooked or roasted longer.

that's what i thought.

I go to Kansas every December for a week to pheasant hunt. Its a great time.

I shoot rabbits and coyotes all the fucking time. Coyotes try to get into the chicken coop so I blast them from an upstairs window with my grandpa's old shotgun.

The dog tears raccoons apart too. Good times. You aren't truly free until you get your ass out of the city.

>we cant all hunt for a living
>not everyone has the ability to dedicate time
>hunting is not a guaranteed success

you're one hell of a lazy, victimized fag

today i envied a leaf

If you were to kill an animal with these parasites, would there be any way to prepare the meat in a way that got rid of them?
t. ignorant city-dweller

leafs have a shitload of land to fuck around on as long as they get away from the border to US.

Thought for a second you said nog hunting.

for sure, but they pay hella taxes and don't have concealed carry

Personally, I wouldn't risk it. Apparently some people here have said that you can cook them, but unless you're in a survival situation, I wouldn't try.

It depends how hungry you are. What part of "cooking" don't you mongrels understand?

Are there any good turkey hunting spots in Florida anymore?

I remember seeing the documentary Vernon, Florida a long time ago and there were turkey hunters around there.

I used to hunt hogs with my mosin until california passed the lead ammo ban.

Now I have trouble justifying spending $40 on 10 copper rounds when I need to shoot the hog 2-4 times to kill it.

Copper SUCKS. No expansion. It's like trying to hunt with steel core milsurp.

I gave up after getting a chest shot on what would have been a 130-150 pound hog, and it successfully running away, leaving a trail of blood I followed for almost an hour before losing it in a stream bed.

I feel bad for that hog, because it's probably bled out slowly, and if it survives, it will never be able to run like that again.

Do you think your ancestors used a magic wand instead of cooking?

I honestly would probably hunt way less if I lived in FL- too damn hot, tiny deer, too many bugs, and way more chances at badass fishing spots.

Very very very few game animals have "worms" in muscle tissue.

Maybe in their digestive tract, but you leave that out in the field for the coyotes and vultures.

I'd rather shoot people instead. (Sports)Hunting is extremely fucked up.

hunters are subhumans that need to be wiped out

No thanks, care to explain?

My ancestors were smart enough to understand that worms digging through the muscle tissue of a sick animal was something you don't eat.

This is not something where you leave it to chance,because its very very very rare.

Agreed.

Yeah,they just hunted 2 more days to get something to eat.Dont be an idiot.Your ancestors did eat even rotten flesh.

An object moving that fast will kill an animal if you hit it in the heart or lungs, even if it doesnt have great expansion. You need to work on your aim my man.

I'm not a troglodyte living in a cave so I won't and don't have to eat rotten flesh.

I can't bring myself to kill an animal for sport. I could do it if I needed to to survive, but not for the pleasure of it. There are other (and, for me, better) ways to enjoy nature while remaining a more passive observer of it (hiking, catch and release fishing, kayaking, etc.)

However, I don't begrudge anyone else their right to do so.

>soul sources

I honestly believe that some of you are so brainwashed by city life, that you don't even realize that hunting serves as a legitimate tool to BETTER wildlife populations as well as feeds local economies AND families who choose to be self-reliant.

Practicing with my recurve bow to try and get there. I bought a 55lb compound bow I could drop a dear with at a garage sale, but IDK how many years it's sat around, IDK if it's safe to shoot.

"It'll be alright, just put it over the spittoon more Bobby"

Honestly, if you think that you can eat animals who have parasites, hang yourself, or, go and eat some meat with maggots and bot fly eggs in them.

The argument was about that cooking makes it safe to eat,not what you are forced to do or not.

find a bow shop, have someone look it over. they will likely offer to sell you some shit you may or may not need, and likely suggest that you should only hunt with 55 lb draw weight if you're a tiny manlet or female.

Yeah, fishing is great here. You can't cast a line without bringing in something delicious.

It's so damn hot, though. Beautiful in the winter but just inhospitable otherwise. I'd sweat it out for some turkey, though.

Forest meat needs to be pretty much overcooked to get rid if them, and even then there is a risk that you can still get it if you cook it in home conditions. Only factories can properly cook it.
And once you get it, it's for life. I remember that some Russian occupant in our village had those, he said it itches inside his muscles, especially during nights. He drank himself to death.

Shoot mammals in the winter, after a good frost or two. This tends to kill off parasite ridden animals. Other than that, be clean and sensible when you dress the animals, inspect the meat, and properly cook everything you intend to eat.

I dont think there are wild bugs and worms that survive a pressure cooker.

Also, always check any gun you handle by pulling the trigger at least a couple of times, then verify that it's unloaded again by looking into the hole in the end of the barrel a pulling the trigger some more.

Youtube on the butchering and packing of said meat. Same for hunting, though it can be done pretty simply.
1. Figure out where animals tend to move during the time of year you will be hunting.
2. Sit your ass down and wait.
3. ....?
4. Process and eat.

Depending what you want to shoot, a single shot shotgun can get the job done for about anything depending on what shells you use. They're pretty cheap, easy to use, and the ammunition is inexpensive.

My man!

you joke but lots of people raised by single mothers dont know the basics of gun safety

>hunters are subhumans that need to be wiped out

Sure, you can risk it if you want. Just don't pretend that you didn't know the risks when you get worms inside your muscles.

Depends on the animal. Typically a doe is more tender and less gamy. An old buck is definitely not the best tasting meat.

I have, hunting is great and it pisses off a bunch of lefties too.

10/10 hobby.

I can pass through any north american game(maybe not a moose or a sasquatch) with a good broad head at 55 lb. Why would I need more?

How were they?

thanks. i'm unironically now more motivated to hunt.

I would love to start a fur trapping thread here and see the asshurt commence, but I am not posting any of my own images. They're far too deep into public forums due to prior opsec fails.

I don't hunt because I don't like killing things, but hunters that hunt for food I can respect.. doing big game hunting like the trump sons in africa is repulsive though.

Hunting is kind of necessary for invasive species..

My uncle never hunted after WW2.. really makes you think

tasted like chicken. overcooked them a bit over the fire though.

I'm gonna start this year or next. Starting a garden too. Gonna cut down on expenses and try and get as "off the grid" as possible in terms of consumable resources. Learn to make my own beer, wine, and whisky and grow those things. Get some chickens. And hunt. Building a house now and will be debt free by the end of the year. Gonna be fun

>1998
>going hunting for second season with grandpa and family
>us young bucks are dropped on a ridge to flush the deer down towards the old guys at the bottom
>great uncle 1 decides wants to go down the mountain too
>take my time and make it to the bottom
>walking down road
>hear someone yelling for help
>run towards the voice
>find great uncle stuck on a log
>somehow fell and broke his arm and cant get up
>remove his belt and make a sling
>help him back to truck
>great uncle 1 is out for the hunt
>couple of days later
>mid-morning
>riding in pickup to another spot
>cousin sees a deer
>taps on the truck, drops his gun and jumps out
>grabs his grandpas gun from the cab
>he is trying to line up his shot but he wont pull the trigger
>redneck family friend jumps out and lines up his shot
>fires
>hits deer in gut
>deer hunches up and runs into thicket
>about 10 of us rush down the hill and surround the deer
>people moving in
>suddenly gunshots from all sides
>deer is limping out of thicket
>falls over
>grandpa comes and puts his barrel to the deers throat
>pulls the trigger
>in that very instant, the deer lurched is head backwards a bit
>grandpa blew out its trachea
>gets pissed and puts another round into its neck
>deer is dead
>grandpa makes me and out cousin gut the deer
>shit everywhere
>grandpa shows us the bladder
>cuts piss tube and squirts us with piss
>other great uncle puts his own tag on the deer
>get deer back to camp
>12 holes
>game warden going around checking tags
>great uncle put last years tag on the deer
>gets a big fine

And that was the last time I went hunting.

The fuck are you talking about? Poor white people in rural areas have been hunting for centuries. Yes, flying halfway across the country and dropping $800 for an elk tag isn't within everyone's ability. But I'm pretty sure rabbits and deer are basically nationwide. A single shot shotgun from the pawn shop is very cheap and so is ammo. Fuck off with making hunting a race thing.

>code monkey checking in
i want to do this too senpai. still stuck in city life.

It's even weirder when you're seeing, touching AND smelling the guts and organs. Rabbit guts smell like broccoli farts and, like, I dunno, alfalfa or something.

I just don't like the taste of venison.