WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS Sup Forums

google.com/patents/US20060071122

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/usao-edca/pr/three-central-valley-residents-appear-court-federal-passport-offenses
google.com/patents/US20050027316
google.com/patents/US8246454
unarius.s3.amazonaws.com/ICCC_PDFs/the-infinite-concept-of-cosmic-creation-ernest_l_norman.pdf
google.com/patents/US6506148
archive.is/nh55e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Clearly, it is something that does not exist.

The same guy also patented a "Electric dipole moment propulsion system" so I think it is safe to say that this is either some kind of patent troll, a psyciatric patient or a scammer.

The patent hasn't been issued yet because its number's first four digits are a year (2006).

can't literally anybody patent literally anything, even if it's just a joke thing

CERN
E
R
N

The Owner of the patent (not the inventor!) has a bad history:

> Luis Alberto Hecht Rojas, 33, of Bakersfield, was also arraigned today. He is charged with possessing an identification document with intent to defraud the United States. He is alleged to have possessed a California driver’s license in a false name when Diplomatic Security Special Agents encountered him on January 5, 2017, while investigating the passport application he submitted in the same false nam

justice.gov/usao-edca/pr/three-central-valley-residents-appear-court-federal-passport-offenses

Pretty sure this is all 100% baloney.

It does look convincing if you don't know math or physics.

you have to go back

Patents don't require a working prototype.

Eh, my buddy works at the patent office in DC, he sends me different plans for a time machine about once a week.

OH MY FUCK WHAT THE GOD

it costs a lot

>The basis for this invention is an event, referring to FIG. 1, occurring on May 2, 2004, in which the inventor (“he”) personally experienced a full-body teleportation while walking to the bus stop (A) along a road (B) that runs perpendicular to the nearby commercial airport runways where planes are landing.
kek

There can only be one man behind this.

Sweet Jesus, post some lunatics' time travel machines. We ought to see if we could arrange a Battle Royale with the winner being provided the patents from the losers

I'll look through my messages for some designs

sounds familiar

And these patents were awarded, and not just applied for? Having a patent has always been on my bucket list. Seems pretty doable.

This is a squatting patent, you just have to outline a device and operating procedure in the hopes that in the future such a thing will be created. Bit of a gamble but it's been known to work in the past.

Same idea as website squatting.

google.com/patents/US20050027316

Best I could find

im sick of seeing this fucking disgusting this

Pic related

Psi-Ops to waste resources of the Chinese Government trying to copy the American technology

How can one patent physics? That's bullshit and won't stand in court. It's like patenting entanglement and then trying to collect royalties from any quantum computation device.

See my second pic related to Daniel Izzo, the guy was a maniac. My buddy at the patent office has looked through all of his stuff and says it's not able to be built, but I figure someone probably could

When I was a child I designed a machine to operate apendicitis in mass (like a factory line). My teacher told my parents to send me to do an IQ test cause he suspected I was mentally challenged.

Appendectomies are actually pretty basic operations, and they totally could/should be done en mass, like circumcisions....not that I agree with mass circumcision
Nobody uses their appendix anyways, that's one of the things that made me turn away from God

>My teacher told my parents to send me to do an IQ test cause he suspected I was mentally challenged.
Well ?

If he's here, he's at least somewhere on the spectrum.

He was clearly wrong, I have a high IQ because I listen to FreeDomainRadio

>patents for ants

this is genius, but I though you can't patent an idea but just the system to deliver it.

There's more stuff here about it.
google.com/patents/US8246454

>The patent office actually APPROVES THIS
The fact that this exists in secret is spooky, but you know what's even fucking spookier?

You can't invent this now in the USA, your invention will be seized because the government actually let some non-inventor lay claim to something that doesn't exist.

Bureaucracy is far more controlling and terrifying than some illuminati.

Does a full body succ system exists?

I think the person applying for the patent was on Shark Tank with some other insane bullshit that would harvest gold from hurricanes. He got laughed out of the room for being a shyster retard.

It says it's an application. It doesn't appear to be approved.

I bought it, and it's coming in the mail. I bought this time machine last week.
>Pic related

I'm republican but Roger Stone is a literal cuck that likes to watch his wife get fucked by other men. Don't believe me then go watch the doc on Netflix. He admits it

Roger Stone? But why?

>And these patents were awarded, and not just applied for? Having a patent has always been on my bucket list. Seems pretty doable.
You can just patent an existing thing, you should see the hoverboard patents, there's 20+ patents for the same thing. Some of them even cite previous hoverboard patents that are identical without any apparent issue. The US patent system is completely broken. If you're a small business and have a legitimate patent you can't actually enforce it, large companies will just drag out lawsuits for years while using fake patents in counter suits so you can't afford to the original lawsuit.

If you're a small business attacked by fake patents the minimum you will spend to defend against it is a few million dollars. The USPTO will basically pass anything provided it's vague enough and you pay up. If you discover a fake patent you can't report it to the USPTO, they charge something like $15000 to review a patent, in general they think it should be left up to the courts to decide if it's legitimate.

In ww1 the US airforce had to purchase aircraft from europe because their entire aircraft industry had been shut down by patent fights.

Anyone here read Infinite concept of cosmic creation? All of this "sci-fi" shit is within our grasp and has been for decades. Do you think a car that runs on alternative fuel sources is so far fetched in this day and age? They suppress the technology.
A teleporting machine equals the air travel industry going of out business. It's all about money. Humanity is fucking itself with greed.

unarius.s3.amazonaws.com/ICCC_PDFs/the-infinite-concept-of-cosmic-creation-ernest_l_norman.pdf

google.com/patents/US6506148

phew lad

Does anyone even use a tube tv/monitor anymore?

I have a few, never know when they'll come in handy.

People patent dumb shit all the time. Especially for pharmaceuticals. There are probably 20 different '''cures''' for cancer all under their own brand names, that way when the real cure is found they can start selling under their brand immediately with a patent.

You should go ebay them, I know a guy who restores arcade machines and pays 200$ a pop for them

If I could have one superpower, it would be teleport. That would fucking be awesome. Anywhere you want on the planet, immediately.

Fuck everything else. If I had teleport, I WOULD BE GOD!

not so fast goy. you didn't pay the teleport tax.

Lol weiner

fugg, what's the penalty?

>The basis for this invention is an event, referring to FIG. 1, occurring on May 2, 2004, in which the inventor (“he”) personally experienced a full-body teleportation while walking to the bus stop (A) along a road (B) that runs perpendicular to the nearby commercial airport runways where planes are landing. There is a wide iron grating (D) for water drainage that crosses the road at the center of the bus stop. The grating width is such that one has to make a concerted effort to jump across it in order to get from one side to the other. Approximately 50 meters from the iron grating, he (E) felt a vertical wave (F), similar to a flag waving in the breeze, traveling down the street toward the bus stop. The wave velocity was about 1 meter per second, which was slightly faster than his walking speed. In the next instance, he (G) found himself down the street near the corner of the next block.

So the guy got too drunk, didn't really know how to explain it to his wife, and ended up patenting the whole thing?

This dude is a crackpot. He has a ton of patents for things that would never work: archive.is/nh55e

You can patent whatever you feel like.

what is it?

>mentally challenged
>anacap

Ya it all lines up m8

>John St. Clair
>Clair Titor

Holy FUCK.

>full body teleportation
oh baby i know where this is headed

>WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS Sup Forums
Humiliating proof that our retarded ass patent office will now patent any kind of nonsensical shit for enough shekels.

>You can patent whatever you feel like.
It's a fucking embarrassment to our nation!

no! I am your father

Fat belly that fell through the floor?