Mueller - Comey Conflict of Interest

>Mueller - Comey Conflict of Interest Rundown

James Comey confessed he illegally leaked confidential government documents in order to facilitate the appointment of fellow ex-FBI Director Bob Mueller to the position of special counsel.
>James Comey hoped leak would lead to special counsel on Russia
Source: archive.is/pGzl2 (CNN 6/8/17)

This confession by Comey has destroyed the credibility of the special counsel. Deputy AG Rosenstein will be within every lawful right and act to withdraw Mueller's appointment on the basis of Mueller's many conflicts of interest.

The selection of news reports below shows just how compromised and conflicted Mueller immediately became after his appointment, spending much time conversing directly with Comey. The two men have been described as "lifelong friends."

>CNN Analyst: "Special Prosecutor Bob Mueller is HORRIBLE News for Trump"
youtube.com/watch?v=jaM_QkyvIJo
May 17, 2017 CNN / Phillip Mudd

>Comey Now Seeing Special Counsel Mueller to Convince Him to Indict Trump for Obstruction of Justice
youtube.com/watch?v=-T_FxRIseeU
May 23, 2017 Freedom Watch / Larry Klayman

>Former FBI Director James Comey coordinating with special counsel
youtube.com/watch?v=LWKmcPWr-X0
May 27, 2017 CBS News / Reena Ninan

>Former FBI chief Comey meets with special counsel Mueller
youtube.com/watch?v=Ly_dYJOMpNI
May 31, 2017 FOX News / Catherine Herridge

Bonus footage of Mueller in his final days as FBI director snivelingly defending the lawless spying habits of his and other agencies under Obama's administration:
>Sensenbrenner questions FBI Director Mueller on Patriot Act abuses
youtube.com/watch?v=JvpCRHGg5Tg

>TLDR: More than enough evidence to reasonably conclude that Comey's level of involvement conflicts with Mueller's ability to remain credibly independent, given their friendly history and close past working relationships.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/338138-opinion-if-rosenstein-recuses-himself-mueller-may-not
archive.is/mlLe0
thecyrusreport.blogspot.com/2017/06/mueller-has-huge-russian-conflict-must.html
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-warns-fbi-obligation-recover-records-unlawfully-removed-former-director-james-comey/
investmentwatchblog.com/foxnews-greg-jarret-says-mueller-major-conflict-of-interest-american-people-should-demand-he-resign/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>James Comey confessed he illegally leaked confidential government documents
>illegal
Nope! Wow, disproved so early in the post.

Mueller has major, obvious conflict of interest if he is actually investingating Obstruction of Justice re: the firing of his close personal friend and also another former head of the same investigating agency
This is a simple legal matter at this point for Rosenstein/DOJ. They themselves will be guilty of not upholding the law if Mueller is not removed as special counsel promptly

How so?

I havent yet heard a reasonable argument that Comey had legal right to leak those memos, especially given that they've not been given to or seen by multiple congressional committees

If Rosenstein were to recuse himself, whoever assumes his duties will then need to remove Mueller
Mueller's entire counsel is conflicted and illegitimate at this point. Allowing it to continue would be a joke. Trump voters will not take any findings of the Mueller counsel seriously. No authority

The Fat ass fat fuck face Boring bong dildo I brainshitfarttardturd ruined Gamer Gate. The Fat ass fat fuck face Boring bong dildo I brainshitfarttardturd ruined Gamer Gate. Lets put a fucking tombstone on the FBI's fucking face.

Why so feminist FBI? Why so feminist? Why so sjeww FBI? Why so sjeww FBI?

This is getting good.

Team Muller/comey have been working on this for a long time. Notice how the hiring of 12 money laundering and conspiracy attorneys seems a little over cooked for any laundering that trump could have possibly done, but seems properly sized for investigating a major foundation like the clinton foundation????

Notice how rosenstein has recused himself from russia investigation, but in the event the script flips and they go after clinton foundation he and his israeli friends would be in a good position to fuck them over hard?

It's all starting to fit senpai...

>James Comey confessed he illegally leaked confidential government documents in order to facilitate the appointment of fellow ex-FBI Director Bob Mueller to the position of special counsel.

This is some shady shit

There would be more than the zero indication there is that Mueller was on our side (meaning Trump's side)

I agree that its starting to fit, but only in so far as the deep state's plans are getting shot to shit left and right and their newest strategies are much flimsier and easy to dispell. Trump is winning, albeit by just inches

>This confession by Comey has destroyed the credibility of the special counsel.
Lol, good luck spinning this one, T_D. Comey might have damaged his own credibility but it does absolutely nothing to Mueller's.

The counsel's been appointed.

Your guy is getting investigated.

gg

Yeah, Deep state / Dems are so bad now at hiding their intentions that they leave obvious glaring tracks behind in all their schemes

Joe and Sally Schmo can read one or two sentences and understand the conflict of interest Mueller has in going forward as an investigator. It's plain as day

This would be the equivalent of Trump asking for a special counsel to investigate the Clinton foundation and name Alex Jones one of its investigators

It's like comey was asked to do some dshady shit then he went and told everyone he did it because that's what they get, the deep state scum. now it's out there and part of the record.

they're after trump because they are fucked once he solidifies his hold.

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/338138-opinion-if-rosenstein-recuses-himself-mueller-may-not

Just out opinion piece, but it is reasonable version of what may be playing out right now
If Rosenstein recuses, it is to push Mueller's hand to do so as well

Let's archive it archive.is/mlLe0

bump

>illegally leaked confidential government documents
FAKE NEWS

There's going to be movement on this soon, drumbeat is getting louder

Happy to bump again. Mueller needs to recuse for many, many reasons. He's a total Swamp Rat.

Thanks user, glad you understand that education and visibility of the issues is the key

Bump

out of curiosity, what are the possible outcomes if mueller doesn't recuse himself?

That's true though. All memos written on government computers are government property.
Same is true for all work you do on a company computer.

If Rosenstein wont dismiss him
and if Rosenstein recuses himself,
Mueller will have to be fired by whoever succeeds as Rosenstein's authority over the counsel (i.e. someone who has no ties to Trump or Comey or any arm of the broad scope investigation)

If Mueller somehow carries out his investigation (although legally there is no path forward for him to continue) and were to try to charge the President for obstruction of justice, the results would not hold up legally under challenge, again, due to Mueller's inherent conflict of interest. There would also be street violence and rioting as only the left would accept such a charge

Rosenstein stated the purpose of special counsel was to restore public faith and integrity but rightnow it is merely doing the opposite. Mueller's counsel holds no authority and should be seen by all Trump suppporters as completely illegitimate (i.e. any finding holds no weight)

checked.
i have a sneaking feeling that mueller won't recuse himself, he will charge trump with obstruction, the courts will uphold it, because they're littered with puppets who have been compromised by the deepstate, and the msm will shill nonstop that mueller's charges are totally legit in order to sway public opinion.

what happens then? memeing about civil war on the interwebz is fun, but i'm starting to feel like i'm on the titanic and i would like some reassurance that i'm not.

If theres one thing I can say with certainty its that Trump will personally never allow that sequence of events to happen

Rumor going around that Comey, Mueller, and the Clinton co-conspirators received blanket immunity stretching back to Iran Contra.

Go on . . .

I can't verify it. Tossing it out in case anyone else has heard something.

I don't think that's how immunity works.

Mueller AFAIK has the ability to give immunity to whoever he wishes and does not need to get approval from DOJ

It sounds bs, who would have given it to Mueller? Him fucking self? Sounds made up without any credible sourcing

Mueller could be McCabe?

Bump

McCabe getting a deal would be about the shadiest shit in history. Idk man, any immunity offerings from Mueller at this point would be risking him losing credibility for his "work" with large normie chunks of the voting populace (or would be him blatantly challenging Trump to move against him)

Am I the only one that feels like we are all in the twilight zone timeline? My neighbors are diehard libtards. we can not even have a conversation about anything trump related and they still call obama Mr Obama. in the past when we did try to talk politics, as soon as i would contradict them on anything trump related the husband would shout at me THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER!!!!! and i wouldnt hear from them for a few days. they are eating up the news reports every day and thats the reality they live in. they eat it up, never hear about retractions and never ever hear a different pov. i lurk here and drudge and breitbart, for example, and its a totally different reality. somethings got to give. one side IS lying and IS dirty. only one side can survive this level of shitfuckery and i dont know how long the country can continue having separate realities either. before my neighbors went totally crazy they would say they think trump should be impeached. this was before the russia investigation was even announced. i would ask why? what had he done? they would say his tweets are offensive..hes a jerk...and on and on...i would say but what has he done thats ILLEGAL...they would start pouting..then the russia thing became a thing and theyve been supernuts since then. ive asked them why should he be impeached. they say the russia thing. i say but hes not under investigation, comey said so...THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER!!! and its back to their house where abc news and cnn get them super riled up again.
i have never seen anything like this. ever.

Welcome to the antebellum US.v2.

No youre not the only one but its incumbent upon those of us who know who fucked up this situation is to work hard to try to straighten it back out. Some young people dont even know what a normal world is like

We already got Trump elected president, that was only stage 1 believe it or not. This is stage 2. Stage 2 is going to wind up being the worst because in stage 3 things get set right at the end.

Bump

Don't forget that Trump has one of the most powerful attorneys in the world representing him with a firm that is going to be much smarter than the opposition. They will be defeated on the merits of the law I think. If the msm goes after this, it becomes the oj trial and all the dirty laundry of the dems will start to come out. It would be their ultimate undoing and I believe they know that so they will be careful to keep investigating nothing (to draw attention away from their own crimes) in perpetuity without ever letting this get anywhere.

it's commonplace these days. we have reached the phase in prophecy known to me as the threshing floor.

i hate to break it to you, but your neighbors are going to hell.

"I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled? But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished! Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law"

The whole charade is cover for something really big going down. The leaks provide daily distractions, while the world creeps closer to Trumpaggedon.

And when SHTF, the ironic thing is it won't be Trump's fault. But he will be blamed regardless.

>i hate to break it to you, but your neighbors are going to hell.

>If you don't support a lying, adulterer that actively is demolishing programs that give to the poor then you are automatically going to hell.

These are the pretzels that Conservative Christians have had to twist themselves into in order to be Pro-Trump.

Poor people suck and the only thing they deserve is the shit lived they made for themselves.

I always explained it this way
The left has behaved so intolerably, and the right so ineffectively to tamp the left down, that Trump was the only option we had left. He was the only one who combatted BOTH sides and proved to be a truly independent man

Mueller literally transported uranium samples personally to Russia

thecyrusreport.blogspot.com/2017/06/mueller-has-huge-russian-conflict-must.html

This is yet another deep conflict of interest that will require his recusal or removal

STRONG CHRISTIAN VALUES
Jesus would be so proud.

>That Trump was the only option we had left.

Not even a little bit, Evangelicals and Conservatives voted Trump in for the tax breaks and it was a disgusting thing that I hope they eventually repent for.

There are enough Christians in the US that if they stopped in-fighting and crawling over one another for petty reasons thy could put a truly righteous man in place without fail.

But instead they flocked behind:
"Grab em' by the pussy"

Funfact: Trump was a liberal Democrat for decades. He switched sides because he thinks Conservatives are stupid and easily fooled.

Thessalonians perfectly describes the politics of the left (minorities, identities, etc.)

I somehow doubt Jesus would look at Shiniqua wearing a size 24 dress, driving a toyota, holding a smart phone and loading up her buggy with mountian dew and potato chips as poor. less consumer spending power? sure? but doing without? no fucking way. noooooooo fucking way Americans can be considered poor by any global or historical standards. poor people do not own smart phones xboxes or have car payments. nope. they simply cant buy as much comforts as others but they sure as fuck are not poor.

Bump

you don't understand that all are sinners.

only those who accept Father GOD's Son, Jesus the Christ, as the Resurrection will enter into the Kingdom.

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him."

Yes, it does.

Trump has killed international aid for the truly needy around the world than can barely get clean water and medicine (A thing Bush 2 actually supported because say whatever you will about him he was no hateful snake that stiffed his employees and when informed that his son was holding a charity event for kids billed them).

Oh, and Jesus gave without caring, if it meant that a few welfare queens got in the process he was happy to serve.

The "Gospel of abundance" garbage is new-age Dogma created by those who want to wear the raiment of Christiandom but also wants the greed of the money changers that Jesus stood against.

>you don't understand that all are sinners.

Then stop looking at the mote in your brother's eye when you have the giant beam in yours for supporting a man who by any of the laws of the Old or New Testament would be a hypocrite.

>Judicial Watch Warns FBI of Obligation to Recover Records Unlawfully Removed by Former Director James Comey
JUNE 15, 2017
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-warns-fbi-obligation-recover-records-unlawfully-removed-former-director-james-comey/

>As you are well aware, former FBI Director James Comey gave sworn testimony last week before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence. Among other things, Mr. Comey confirmed that, while in office, he created various memoranda regarding his meetings with President Trump. Mr. Comey also confirmed that, after his departure from the FBI, he provided at least some of these memoranda to a third party, Columbia Law School Professor Daniel Richman, for the purpose of leaking them to the press. Various media outlets now have reported that Professor Richman has provided these memoranda to the FBI. It is unclear whether he still retains copies of the memoranda.

>These memoranda were created by Mr. Comey while serving as FBI director, were written on his FBI laptop, and concerned official government business. As such, they indisputably are records subject to the Federal Records Act. 44 U.S.C. §§ 2101-18, 2901-09, 3101-07, and 3301-14. The fact that Mr. Comey removed these memoranda from the FBI upon his departure, apparently for the purpose of subsequently leaking them to the press, confirms the FBI’s failure to retain and properly manage its records in accordance with the Federal Records Act. Even if Mr. Comey no longer has possession of these particular memoranda, as he now claims, some or all of these memoranda may still be in possession of a third party, such as Professor Richman, and must be recovered. Mr. Comey’s removal of these memoranda also suggests that other records may have been removed by Mr. Comey and may remain in his possession or in the possession of others. If so, these records must be recovered by the FBI as well.

>"Condemn the President for banter like I condemn the President for banter or I will psychotically accuse you of condemning the President for banter! Mote! Reeeeeee!"

Based Lou is on top of the target as usual

investmentwatchblog.com/foxnews-greg-jarret-says-mueller-major-conflict-of-interest-american-people-should-demand-he-resign/

Gregg Jarrett explains situation perfectly in video at link

>For Banter