Not gonna lie I was a big Trump supporter, always watching first hand videos and defending him from the fake news...

Not gonna lie I was a big Trump supporter, always watching first hand videos and defending him from the fake news. It's seriously hilarious watching him try to govern and wildly flailing about. But seriously, he's so fucked now.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/russia-hacking-us-election-trump-voting-systems-us-states-report-a7790701.html
archive.is/ggdyu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A slave does his masters bidding

BUT SRSLY WE CANT LET HIM HAVE THE NUKE CODES

> 7 months later, liberal tears still flowing

So, after the obstruction narrative collapses like the Russian collusion narrative and the rapist/pedophile narrative before that, what's the next "scandal" liberals will switch to that will "bring down Trump for sure this time"?

Baby eater

They will find out that Trump actually had 3 scoops instead of 2

But that's Hillary.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPO

That's my favorite part:
>Investigation intro Russian collusion yielded nothing of value
>"Clearly Drumpf obstructed the investigation"

It's a mirthless type of hilarious that liberals are willing to go to such lengths to avoid the reality that Trump is president and he hasn't done anything illegal

Daddy's coming

Always accuse your enemy of what you are doing...12 rules for faggitals

>collapses like the Russian collusion narrative

when did this happen?

Mueller will never do anything.

Mueller is there to prolong the investigation as long as humanly possible and to goad Trump into firing him.

This is all done maliciously to put a dark cloud over Trumps presidency.

The dumb pig put it over himself, he's not a victim

If the MSM had something to sink their teeth into in regards to Russian collusion, they would be all over it
Instead, they've opted to push for obstruction

All these investigations are spinning their wheels, accomplishing nothing
It looks an awful lot like they're trying to keep a vacuous story afloat simply by shifting the scope of the investigation once every month or so

They'll just go back to the old well of RAYCISS!!!! Some dindu beaner will get shot by ICE and the liberals will do everything to start another chimpout.

WHAT
DID
THEY
DO?

Do you even know what dark cloud means? Fuckin retard you can't cast an ominous darkness over yourself unless you are Pence that is

Fuck you, fuck your mother, SIEG HEIL!

>If the MSM had something to sink their teeth into in regards to Russian collusion, they would be all over it

you poor sap, you really think the media cares about justice? there was interference from russia. no one disputes that except Sup Forums and trump.

Liberal tears.

Also, can you tell me where Comey got his info about Russian interference in the election?
Did he look at the computers alleged to be hacked?
Did the FBI generate primary evidence suggesting Russian interference, or did they rely on a third party for their info?

>I was a trump supporter
>Now I'm not
>Shit he's fucked
Who do you think you're fooling?

youre gonna have to request a FOIA on that. Comey told congress in a private session exactly what happened. He told the public what was on that picture I posted.

>Russian collusion
>Russian interference

Which narrative are we going with today? Because they're not the same

No, they're potentially uncovering more and more ancillary crimes as the scope of the investigation grows and they continue to pull additional ropes as they find them. An obstruction of justice investigation is now among them because the dumb shit can't leave it alone and habitually responds to pressure by putting both of his feet in his mouth and shooting them at the same time.

shill thread

Probably something about how him and Melania aren't happily married or some dumb shit

see

They've already moved on to plan C which is to demoralize the Trump base by dwelling on things like DACA/DAPA. The goal is to chip away at turnout in 2018 and for the special elections coming out.
The investigation is cancer, it won't kill him right away but now he'll be sickly with chemo just trying to survive, instead of doing any actual presidential type stuff.

You are fake news

Describe that Russian interference for me, user. Try to explain what Russia did that made Donald J Trump the 45th President of the United states.......

Trumpcuck tears.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Not gonna lie

starts to lie.

Fuck off back to ShariaBlue.

>another country interferes in our election?? is that all you shillshariabluesleftards got?

wew

>potentially
Thanks for making that one of your first words in your post
YOu're absolutely correct. This investigation has the "potential" to show illegality
It also has the potential to yield nothing at all, much like the other half dozen investigations that have been led against Trump

>not gonna lie

are the tax payers paying for that or is it (((soros)))?

I have to say that you suck at trolling, Shariablue cuck.

NOOOOOOO!!!!!

You know just because this investigation is occurring doesn't mean he actually has his hands tied up, right? He's suspended the DAPA and he'll probably allow the DACA to expire while MSM is still focused on the Russia shit.

If anything I'd postulate that Trump is in cahoots with MSM to cover up his policy actions from potential liberal voters.

hi larper! you want me to tell you what happened in the private session Comey had where he told congress exactly how they interfered? sorry I wasnt there. youre gonna need a FOIA release for those details.

>This surely couldn't be because Muller is digging into the FBI
>surely

Tax payers have to pay for it all.

DON'T YOU DARE MISGENDER A PERSON, YOU FUCKING BIGOT

>The Russians posted factually correct information outlining DNC corruption
>They did not hack a single vote

I'd remind you that most nations try to influence elections to generate favorable outcomes, but you'll probably just post "wew" and act like you said anything of value

Every election has collusion.

Tears of laughter m8.

Trump will serve 2 terms

rolling for waifu

>Lol i love trump I defend him 2 dead
>But seriously cant let him get teh nuke codes
>he so fucked l0l dum redneck

hey, what ever happened to that "sealed indictment" that was to be delivered imminently to Trump that would surely take him down hahahahahaha. Could it have been that the entire store was bullshit from the start?? Seriously though lol, what happened to it??? Hahahaha.

>Trump will serve 2 terms

Yeah. In jail.

>They did not hack a single vote
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/russia-hacking-us-election-trump-voting-systems-us-states-report-a7790701.html

Im not sure which news outlet you fags find credible anymore. I couldnt find anything about it on Brietbart or Fox sorry.

>I'd remind you that most nations try to influence elections to generate favorable outcomes

I'll remind you that it was US who were fucked with and that you a traitorous piece of shit is brushing it off like it was a normal ok thing.

sage goes in all fields

Achmed, tend your own garden.

What if we archive that archive.is/ggdyu

>Politica party rigs election against it's own party member

> same part, launches muilti billion dollar campaign falsely accusing rival party for rigging election

Is this real life?

This so much
Slay queen
Drumpf BTFO
I am peach mint

>The Russians interfered in our election during the 2016 cycle

What did they do?
>....

How did they do it?
>with purpose
>with sophistication
>with overwhelming technical efforts
>with no fuzz

Yeah but WHAT did they do?
>....

Nice deflection.

Yeah bro, I'm sure the head of the FBI in the country with the strongest intelligence services known to the history of mankind does not have good sources.
I'm sure an overweight unshaven autist like you are more on top of this topic than he is.

>Russians interfering
>collusion

not the same thing

What's with all the shilling today?

rolling

This, unironically
Nobody trusts the media, liberals only pretend to because they're telling them things they want to hear
Thing is, people are fucking sick of hearing about every little procedural detail of Trump's seventh (eighth? ninth?) investigation

Either come up with the proofs or shut the fuck up.

The story says nothing about votes being changed.

>it's ok when we hack other people's elections

wich 1s ur mom? lol

Nigger torturer
Woman groper
Mexican deporter
Muslim slayer
Christian savior & who cares about Asians.

I don't need other people to tell me what has happened in the United States of America and still is happening. The people were fucking done with all the bullshit coming from the democrats, the legacy media and everyone involved, user.

Nice argument.

youre only brushing it off because it was /yourguy/ who benefited from it this time. Be honest for once in your life, would you have been ok if that old hag clinton would have won as a result of outside interference?

>they're telling them things they want to hear

Much like Sup Forums collectively sucking Breitbart and Infowars dick.

Nice numerals

Kikebart isn't posted here much. One of their founding principles is a strong support for Zionism.

Your own article confirms that they were unsuccessful at their alleged hack attempt

Good get, good post

Nobody has seriously alleged that Russia swayed the election. Hell, even Clinton blames Comey.

tfw no slutty succubuss mommy

You gotta admit its pretty fucking funny how the dumb faggot yapped about how Hillary's presidency would be mired in the mud over nonstop investigations if she were elected

and then, you know

>Breitbart and Infowars
Wanna know how I know you're not from here?

>One of their founding principles is a strong support for Zionism.

Sounds just like Trump.

>this

THE COOOOOOOOODES!!

No meme THICC-ness pls

I know thats the talking point here on Sup Forums as shown by the responses that pic gets. Heres the response. If you watched the Comey hearing you would have known that this question was asked "HOW". Comey said he couldnt get into that in a public setting but that he would say how in private immediately after the public hearing. You would need a FOIA to get that. Go for it unless you really dont care.

DON'T LAUGH AT ME

No, I'm not really interested in your fee fees and conjecture at all. But thanks for offering.

>1 post by this ID

I suppose libs became the demon they feared Trump was going to be
It could be funny, but it's getting to be pathetic how low people are willing to sink to avoid accepting Trump as a legitimate and lawful president

Drumphfy roll

Wow, Britbong learned to count to 1.

Has science gone too far?

Tend your own garden, m8.

Moar liek 8 years total.

>Liberals taking about Trump
>fee fees and conjecture
Wanna know how I know you have no self-awareness?

how do cucks keep falling for fake news

>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/russia-hacking-us-election-trump-voting-systems-us-states-report-a7790701.html
>According to Bloomberg, however, the hackers accessed dozens of voter databases and at least one campaign finance database.
All of that is public record.

>The administration feared the hackers would delete voter rolls or otherwise tamper with the voting process
but didn't so what did they do exactly that affected/hacked the election?

>spearfishing attempts
>attempts

screw this shit