Any britfags pissed off as well at the protests about the fire? they wont get anything except piss the council off

any britfags pissed off as well at the protests about the fire? they wont get anything except piss the council off

it's great.
chaos is good.

Your country is niggers and you have a terrorist for a mayor. No one cares about your garbage city you stupid faggot

prediction: inquiry finds Muslim tenant set apt on fire with bomb making supplies, blames it on fridge malfunction… people heard "boom" before fire starts.

Happenings are good. Hopefully some muslims kill some of the white cucks.

1. They giving them money
2. they are going to appropriate the homes of whites surrounding grenfell for the displaced to live in.

>Muslim murders Children
>"Love will conquer hate"

>Accident occurs
>"Resist!!! Bring down the government!!!"

Honestly the priorites of the left are competely fucked.

>'we are poor, jobless shitskins'
>'gib me free house'

>Boot licking authoritarian detected

>They're going to displace the empty homes of foreign speculative property investors

FTFY

>any britfags pissed off

Well, when you decide to import 3rd world niggers, you read the user manual first.

They behave this way.

>Myflag
Well informed to say so, sadly.

Tragedies happen, but civilised people do not take from others by threat of force to alleviate the suffering of others. the company that built the refrigerator of peace is the responsible party that should have to pay.

do you think a large scale chimpout will happen?

Moloch

It's a Friday night, people will be out pissed and doing stupid shit not to mention a heat wave is supposed to start tomorrow. Not looking good

PRAISE MOLOCH!

ALL GLORY TO THE HORRID KING FOR HE HAS DONE US A GREAT SERVICE THIS DAY.

This desu. Funny how I always wanted to visit London and now I'd rather stay home. A friend of mine is going soon and is not looking forward to it. Britbongs have let one of the greatest cities on Earth slip away from them to brown invaders.

/thread

Well they have a choice, cancel the fridge narrative and admit it was a bomb or let the current situation spiral into riots on the streets.

I saw one person suggest that it was a gypsy stealing electricity