Serbia

What happend to Serbia? in the 90's it was like the most Badass nation of the world, feared by its enemies...and now this...

Why?

bbc.com/news/world-europe-40297480

Other urls found in this thread:

novaekonomija.rs/vesti-iz-zemlje/vlada-srbije-daje-novac-migrantima-da-pokrenu-biznis-i-da-kupe-kuću-u-srbiji
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbs
youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kikes

>Serbia
>Badass

Kek they were Ottoman slaves for like 400 years, literally slaves to MUSLIMS

And their only response to this is to list all their failed rebellions, kek

>manspreading

Fix your shit Serbija.

Jew trick I assume

You know, bombs.
They change nations.
Look japan.

>tiny shithole vs the largest empire of that time
wow how could that happen?

Kosovo will never be serbian xdddd

It was flushed down the drain 500 years ago

Turns out that being the ultimate bad ass kebab remover means no one wants to play with you.

Those images are from Bulgaria.

It turns out that everyone wants to play against you *

Actual Serb here.

Anyone thinking this is some sort of a real progressive move is an uninformed moron.

It's just virtue-signalling to the West.

That woman is a literal puppet, who bought a place in politics by helping cover up an extortion affair in which a state enterprise was involved. She resigned as a private wind park company director in order to defend former PM's godfather (who heads a public enterprise), and received a political position in return.

Her being a lesbian is just fuel for right-wing retards to argue about it, and it's some positive traction with the usually anti-Government NGOs.

This country is still a dictatorship, ruled by Aleksandar Vucic, former PM, now President.

This is non-debatable. Anyone who follows politics will agree with the above.

This will do almost nothing to help LGBT rights in Serbia.

Also, there is literally nothing wrong with homosexuals. You can argue this, but good luck convincing me that a woman being a carpetmuncher is somehow more important than the ruling coalition mafia stealing millions from the budget and never being brought to the justice.

vucic just picked someone no one gives a shit about and no one barely even knows her so he could do his own shit without the PM interfering.
i literally just recently heard of her and i doubt a lot of people even know who the fuck she is or even give a fuck about her.

vucic wants full power over this country and that's why he picked someone so irrelevant.

>i literally just recently heard of her

She used to be Minister of Public Administration for months, and worked in NALED (National Alliance for Local Economic Development) before that.

She's been around, but obviously not in the spotlight. You should read up about the Continental Wind Affair though. It is very clear her compliance was bought with these fancy new political positions like minister and Prime Minister.

From what I gathered this wasn't an election where she campaign and got elected

She just replaced the ex pm for a while and it made news becuase she's a dyke

>feared by its enemies
please, no one ever feared serbians

There is nothing wrong with being gay.

>u-uhh..n-no one ever feared s-s-serbians,hehe...xD

you got wrecked.

Nothing except being a disgusting freak of nature who eats away at society from the inside out. Do your country a favour and kill yourself, scumfuck.

Radioactive fallout has deteroriated the Y-chromosome on the Balkans.

How's Narnia?

who the fuck are you?

Without reading the headline I assumed it was a man

The only time I will ever agree with a commie.

> Badass and feared by it's enemies

Here we go again,"Actual Serb"
Serbia has 50k Syrian immigrants while Sweden has 60k,meanwhile the population of Serbia is 6 million and of Sweden 10 million.We are more cucked than Sweden.
The government literally pays these refugees from 2k to 140k Euros.
novaekonomija.rs/vesti-iz-zemlje/vlada-srbije-daje-novac-migrantima-da-pokrenu-biznis-i-da-kupe-kuću-u-srbiji
The population of Serbs is 12 million while only 6 million live in Serbia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbs
Gypsies are protected like polar bears and have from 6 to 12 children.
The average IQ of a Serb ranges from 89-93.

And it i filled with people like yourself,who see nothing wrong with a Croatian(A country we have been at war with 20 years) and has an Albanian Gf(a country we have been at war with 18 years ago),just because she is a puppet.As if this is not only an insult but a clear message.
More people filled empty/incorrect votes than voting for right parties.The second most voted candidate was an even bigger leftie than the current president.

If you think this country is not cucked,might as well kill yourself.But not only is it cucked,it has 0 future.You ain't fixing this.

This is sad. I like Serbia.

LARPING is the gayest fucking shit you could ever do faggot

>it was like the most Badass nation of the world, feared by its enemies

Put down the crack pipe. I was alive then. Little Balkan shit countries are only respected by their delusional citizens and outsiders who don't know better. Now go back to killing each other. At least that was amusing.

again this retard with the same bullshit statistics in every goddamn thread

Refute any of it than.Delusional fool.

Show your flag, little pussy.

We need another Slobo.

>Serbs
>having Albanian gf

It's more likely that Albanians have Serbian gfs. Serbs are cucks hahah

They are a puppet state/colony at this point.
Their "gouverment" oly acts as puffer against russia

She is an Lesbian illiterate subhuman.Second of all South Serbs who live in villages literally buy Albos because all of their women leave for big cities.

>in the 90's it was like the most Badass nation of the world, feared by its enemies

KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

What happened was we got robbed of shekels and people from ww2, usa demolished yugoslavia, then your organisations from EU shilled for feeling guilty about muh srebrenica and to accept kosovo as albanian, then as economy got worse we had to subjugate to Mer*els cock of peace and tolerance while endlessly lying how we might get into union.

Its clear that we are here as a reserve for cheap workers and exploitation of resources.

Not only do we get shat on by Hans in ww2 because of muh slavic subhuman ( sorbs are germanic tribe btw), now we get shat on about muh tolerance

And on Sup Forums as

> Not white xd