JOIN THE MARINES

JOIN THE FUCKING CORPS YOU FUCKING NEETS

It teaches you to be a man and follow orders.

>I don't want to fight for Israel
Last time I checked ISIS is an Israeli puppet. And for all you 88ers Adolf knew WWI was an unjust Jew war but he fought anyway, because that's what MEN FUCKING DO.

The white man is the greatest warrior in the world, and you are just going to waste your life and sit behind your computer, bitching on the internet instead of picking up a rifle and fighting Muslim heretics? What the fuck is wrong with you fags? Do you even consider yourself a fucking man?

It will force you to get in shape, plus women love a guy who has a body count

Most marines are also pretty redpilled so you will be able to get along with them

NO EXCUSES JOIN THE CORPS
>OOHRAH

You're a fucking faggot shutup. The war room is gay as fuck. The military doesn't teach you to be a man. It makes you a pathetic bitch boy who takes orders from people with sub 100 IQs. It's not going to change you for the better. It destroys your body, your mind, and any joy that you once had in life.
Fucking neck yourself you pathetic larper.

Saeco Vandal was a pathetic standard 0311 grunt who bases his entire personality on being Israel's bitch. He's now a washed up alcoholic who does "security" for government agent Richard Spencer.

BTW Mattis is a dumb neo con warhawk that your precious Corps of beaners and failed white men worship because they're compensating for never having a father figure in their life.
>Yes daddy you're such a badass! You came and visited us in our fox hole at night while serving our jewish masters!!!
>Worship Mattis
>totally /ourguy/

I don't want only having 5 minutes to poop and shower with other people.

Who pissed in your cheerios , kiddo?

us govt shilling harder than usual lately

literally parasites leaching on taxpayers' money

If you really want to serve White Americans, then become a Police officer

What the fuck is the war room? Are you a schizo or something? Maybe you should stay out of the military

I'm right

>JOIN THE FUCKING CORPS YOU FUCKING NEETS
dont you guys have the Stargate program, satellites and mind control weapons get people to join the marines?
Pushing that idea here seems a bit silly

The War Room is a podcast on TRS that constantly harps on why white men should join the military.

Seriously join the army, you will learn how to properly clean your room.

You faggot's are so fucking edgy. I bet you fags would have been commie draft dodgers in the Vietnam War. Hell you fucking losers probably would have avoided fighting for the werhmacht if you were in Germans in 1939. You let down your warrior ancestors and all white men.
YOU ARE
COWARDS
O
W
A
R
D
S

Laughable, is this the latest deep state shill

Fuck you, I'm rich. Being shell bait is for poor people. You go to war for me.

This is the second time I have made this thread "comrade"

Let me know when they take asthmatics.

I tried to enlist. They wouldn't take me for three reasons:

1) I'm a recovering alcoholic (5 years sober)
2) I was diagnosed with major depressive disorder
3) 6 years ago, I herniated a disc in my back (which has healed)

Try the army dude.

The girl on the right has a nice ass

meme posting isn't going to get people to join recruiter san. Maybe if the US government unfucks itself or Trump gets the corruption out I'd consider it, as of now if you question authority the military does not want you, they want obedient robots who question nothing and click buttons.

>commie draft dodgers in the Vietnam War

Who wouldn't? There is nothing worse than dying in foreign lands.

Why enlist for a government that sees you as expendable, they don't give a shit about you, they give a shit about profit and sucking the central bank and big oils dick. The US military is not a force for good like they'd all like to think, you serve a bottom line and that bottom line is $

>implying Hitler wasn't controlled by the Jews as well
We're all fucked, mate. It doesn't matter, the Jews will always control us

There is nothing better than blowing the head off a commie gook

Actually though I have to clean my room everyday because I fear for my life

Sage.

>go die for someone else to get rich or else you're a coward!
lol ok

go sign up to defend israel goy

They won't accept me.

Why take orders from the (((chosen people))) and fight a bunch of sandniggers half a world away when you can fight antifa domestic terrorists here?

With a disk problem like that the army will not take you either, but it's worth a try. However if your recruiter thinks you won't get through medical expect to be all but ignored

These types of people are the worst. I have them in my unit. They act all hardcore, "oh I hope we deploy to the sand box so I can make the grass grow green".

Then we go on a little bitch boy deployment being the equivalent of oversea security guards and of course they're the ones bawling their eyes out when it's time to get on the plane.

You haven't killed shit faggot. If bullets started flying you'd be cowering in a hole shaking with fear when you realized that all of this wasn't a game after all.

Can I join even if I'm not american? I'm 100% European. Anyone can give advice?

Or you could take a martial arts and learn all of that without being barked at or doing shit no one wants to do.

On top of that you can still have hobbies and do other shit. You need to think hard about this shit before you join because while recruiters don't lie, you don't always get to where you wanna be.

this picture makes me want to come to USA, get a cute maga girl and buy guns

don't let your country become like europe please

>redpilled
>fighting to defend Israel and not the US

Whats the matter did a marine take your girlfriend? Ill let you in on something. OBAMA fucking asked the military before if he gave the order if we would fire on us citizens if they refused to give up their 2nd amendment rights. The us army was like fuck ya wanna shoot people and git sum and all this shit. He asked the Marine Corps and we said that if he tried that we would defect and take up arms against him and then we told the army in their side of the bleachers that we would jack them the fuck up.

The marine corps is red pill as fuck. You wont find a single sjw on base. Theres no feminisim or race games. Youre not male or female youre a marine. Youre not black or white youre dark green or light green.

Othet than having to war it up with a bunch idiot sand niggers once in a while everything is actually really great unless youre acting up all the time and being a fucking asshole on purpose then you get fucked with.

Oh you wanna yell at some white dude about how your ass was oppressed 200 years ago? Heres a rank reduction and 60 days EPD. Then you get forced to write a history paper on how many white people and black people died along side eachother. Then you stand POA in front of the flag for 12 hours

I remember one time a dark green marine had some girlfriend and her ex was a shiy head 4 black guys came on base and pointed a gun at him right in front of thr barracks. Every marine in those barracks ran out and beat their asses. Half of those mother fuckers were white too.

Ifucking hate civilian life. Sjws are a bunch of fucking scum. They want to be FRIENDS with the sand niggers! They cut kids heads off over there!!

mexicans join the marines all the time to become american, im sure you can call em up and ask

Also have you seen a gov security paycheck? Fucking idiot.

>learn discipline
>learn to take orders
>learn how to work as a team
>learn all that by yourself

Also probably shouldn't join if suffering isn't your hobby

I got better things to do than die for israel, thanks

GET OUT MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX.
I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT IN YOUR JEWISH WARS.

Sometimes they join and they arent even us citizens. I had a polish guy in my platoon in bootcamp and apparently he wanted to join the us marines so bad hr faked his citizenship. They caught his ass on it half way through and the DIs pulled him out. 2 days later he comes back and the DIs said he was a US citizen for real now.

>martial arts
>not barked at or give orders

What the fuck? What are you taking family karate? Hahaha

"Oh are you tired oh its okay have a seat over there ill bring you some juic-- no no dont stand up we dont want you to get hurt."

But yes the end part is true. They do try their best though. Theyll try to give you your fist choice but theyll tell you always have a backup choice. They cant shove all the marines into pensacola florida (avionics go there btw).

If you want to garuntee it, get MEPS to agree on paper not the recruiter. The recruitet will fight for you though but its all MEPS that youneed to have that promise paper with.

>joining OPECs goon squad

Noooo thank you recruiter shill. Nice work tho you know where to reach the lower-middle class whites which is your target demographic

>fight for Jews
>take orders from blithering subhumans all day
>99% chance of shooting yourself after 3 days back in society
Fuck off, camofag. Be a true American and get shot already. Btw, for political reasons I support you boys 100%! OOHRAH!

The thing about martial arts is that you go home at the end of the day.

No you faggot

>Being a ZOG bot
>redpilled
Have fun fighting wars for Greater Israel and Saudi Arabia

>Have fun fighting wars for Greater Israel and Saudi Arabia
have fun being a redneck coward. Israel is a pet with an ego bigger than its power, if we didnt want their military for proxy we would let them fall off the map.

> "OOHRAH"

Fuck off larper

>joining any military that lets women into combat
lolno I don't wanna fight alongside some fucking vaginas

I just got out of the Army. Taught me that their are a lot of man children serving lmao and was a big waste of time . GI bill is nice tho

>wanting to go die in a jungle full of gooks for idiotic politics

stop larping as a globalist you cuck, show us your true colors so we can remind how you we are better

>shouldn't join if suffering isnt your hobby
kek

>instead dying in Stranglethorne Vale

Yes goy. Give your life to the zog.

>it teaches you to be a man
>and follow orders.
Sounds pretty cucked desu.

>become a nigger goys its super cool!
>be a bootlicker goys its cool!
>help the bankers rape the world goys its cool!

Kill yourself my dude

You can join only if you are

A. A citizen
B. A legal resident (green card holder)

There is absolutely no way immigrants without one of those 2 requirements can join.

people who are considering joining should read the comic strip terminal lance. it is an accurate portrayal of life in the marine corps. if u read it and still want to join then the corps is for u.

Why should I respect veterans?

because they fought in viet fucking nam

>It teaches you to be a man and follow orders
sounds fucking gay
if you like following orders so much how about you suck my dick

How can I join USMC

I already enlisted in the War-Jew

I dont wanna end up a section 8

>yes goyim, give up your life for (((democracy)))
Seriously though, you can't get more cucked than an armyfag.

>Last time I checked ISIS is an Israeli puppet. And for all you 88ers Adolf knew WWI was an unjust Jew war but he fought anyway, because that's what MEN FUCKING DO.
Fuck you, kike. And fuck the ADL, AIPAC, The Hasbara, JIDF, Israel, Soros’ Open Society and all the other filthy and dirty zionist organizationsthat pays dumb niggers like you to shill here.

0311 here, can confirm there are no or virtually zero sjws and bullshit libtards in the corps. Have yet to meet one but i've only been in a year so its really just so far i haven't so much as even heard of any. No one cares about race otherwise you'll get beat, but we joke about it all the fucking time. I have heard some of the most racist shit at my unit but we all laugh it off cuz we don't care and we're joking with each other

why are military shills spamming this stupid ass thread?
also why join 30 IQ marines when smart people can join the AF/Navy as officer or Intel and not have to contribute to the ZOG machine genociding the middle east also fuck the military

Comeon in! We could always use some more high t krauts in america

>Real men engage in wars that are against there nations interests but they do it because they are men?

Nigger you okay?

Lmao good luck with that trailer trash

I'm going to join the Army ROTC this fall. Going to select the Infantry branch 'Hooah'

pic related, me.