Why do millennials trust online news more than the mainstream media?

Why do millennials trust online news more than the mainstream media?

Because Jews completely run the MSM and even most online media.

because online you can find somebody that agrees with you. It's hilarious to see Nazis on here thinking they are relevant because a tiny youtuber meanwhile everybody in the real world agrees with globalism.

She looks like she's had such a cushionned perfect life, it's disgusting.

>Nazi
Stopped reading there!

massive citation needed

so heres my two cents on globalism...
Lets look at leadership making poor decisions, lets take Mao for instance, he saw birds eating from crops, then ordered his population to exterminate all the birds and what do you know, bugs eat all their food, millions die because of a horrible decision...

Now you complain and say "but people know better now, something like that will never happen again" but you'd be wrong, even today we see plagues like this, maybe not on as big a scale as Mao, but still, we have the law that lets coast guard pick up Africans trying to cross over to Italy etc, the Africans sometimes even rely on them to get them safely across, now if the coast guards aren't there, they might end up dying..

Now lets say Mao was the world leader at his time... how many people do you think would die because of his choices?
This is why I'm very skeptic to globalism, sure people might have good intentions, but good intentions alone is not enough to lead the world.

from what i can see, it's more a matter of people wanting to choose whatever media org. closely resembles their ideologies.

my idiot roommate for example is a lefty blowhard, so he watches the young turks even though he admits they're biased af. huffpo a close second for him.

then you got the alt-right who reads breitbart.

then there's the bloggers, for example Scott Adams the creator of Dilbert, who's super pro-trump. his comment section is pure rightwing bs, most of which i'm sure he doesn't recognize.

nobody wants to think, and nobody wants to look for the truth. everyone wants easy answers and to think they're right.

Who trusts any news anymore?

Because fuck niggers. That's why.

I only trust Sup Forums and know your meme

have you even seen mainstream media?!

MSM slowly lost credibility throughout much of the 00s.

It was completely decimated by the 2016 election.

Sanity.

Why do you make these threads every day

Because I don't trust anyone not allowed to curse on their medium

>
>She looks like she's had such a cushionned perfect life, it's disgusting.
Idk who the cunt is but you sound like a miserable, jealous pile of spoiled taints

It's a complex "problem". For starters younger generations are more about facebook and twitter because they use these platforms the most. Television has steadily been getting older and older in demographic rankings. Then you have these online only platforms breaking stories first, but also stories you would not see on television so they are cornering the market on raw information leaving tradtional news outlets only able to provide analysis. Then you have people actively calling out the old news methods bias's which help perceptions you can not trust the old news delivery methods and rightly so.

There really is nothing traditional media can do now as they all waited too long to adapt.

(((ESL)))

>Normie retards think there's anything wrong with the first panel

i can't stand the face of that millenial girl anymore.
seeing her face eveytime i come to pol makes me want to puke.
the fact that every tome the photo is different makes it even worse.

time*

To align with an ideology is not necessarily not wanting the truth.
With the amount of polution of information we have nowadays, and the climate of distrust in every corner of the media, people have no choice but to go for the ones they identify with.

I'm a conservatist because I belive it is the consequence of the very thruth of humanity, which is to preserve your own kind. Therefore I would ratter trust conservatist news websites than any other kind, not only because we're in the same side, but because the thruth itself is on our side, and I affirm this out of logic, not anything else.

My lefty friends tend to be more trusting of MSM, but the Burnie supporters got a small red pill last year when the DNC picked Hillary. The MSM began to misrepresent disgruntled Burnie Bros as irate and dangerous/violent.

It softened their loyalties quite a bit, but they didn't take the new understanding and apply it more thoroughly. I was hoping they might realize that lefty MSM (basically everyone but fox) has always done that, just mostly to the right.

Jews did 911

Jews are the world terrorists

Jews invented ISIS

Kill yourself, data miner