twitter.com/AnonBabble

Accurate
Sup Forums and /r9k/ has a lot of cross overs

This KEK shit has to go.

at this point, it's just fucking amusing

Thats your average Sargon fan, you know, civic nationalists, "based niggers!"

sage

Not before 2015.

That's what fat fuck nazis like yourself look like too.

I'm not that fat!

DAILY REMINDER

OP's pic is who calls you a "shill" because you aren't a full on TrumpBot and may have a valid criticism. They also use language like "god emperor" and have over 4+ years on their reddit accounts.

Gas them all.

Thanks for your selfie, Hitler.

>nazis
>fat
>ever

Unhealthy people, unhealthy society. Reminder communism is Jewish and these sjws rely on fake reality, subjective truth. They deny objective truth even exists, never go full retard and try to explain anything to a commie. They only understand lead and rope.

Good post

wtf is this garbage picture?
>sjws
stop

I'm a white nationalist and if I ever witnessed a gang of non whites beating the shit out of this faggot and anyone like him, I'd happily join in.

>platinum star fox
>xenoblade chronicles x

dude has phenomenal taste

That's what your average r/the_donalder looks like.

See there you go, denying communists are all about equality, and aren't responsible for taking white peoples land and giving it to blacks in Africa etc.

Youre SJWs, you seek social justice for oppressed minorities, who should be rich prosperous blacks just like the whites. Clearly its the rich white man keeping them down. Thats you. Muh racism, muh bigotry. Racism was invented by Trotsky as a word for opponents of communism.

There you go again, denying the truth that you are SJWs, that you are antifa. I guess bikelockfaggots not an SJW right, protesting nazis and free speech at Berkely by bashing people over the head. Antifa are just violent sjws, and communists are antifa, along with anarchists etc and all the other social rejects who took an Ignatiev course on how whites need to be exterminated.

Maybe in Germany, we saw what the average Sup Forums user looked like over the winter here in the US.

He's getting a BJ from OP's mom in this pic

I would feel bad for him a bit

This is what cringe looks like

Star Fox Zero was extreme shit, also this sperg sucks breast milk like a widdle bitch.

le kek check

no, that's what the average american Sup Forums poster looks like.

Don't be so hard on these people. I bet this guy could cut through a throng of SJWs with his katana.

>A Kekistani is ugly so all of them are ugly cringetards XDXDXDXD
Go back to fucking reddit you fucking faggot.

post a picture of a hot one.

keep going kekistanis, we are people changing for better like frogs, just take more time to them, or our journey is longer

Attractiveness doesn't make or break a cause you fucking autist you have to go back

Attractiveness or its lack thereof in your case does speak volumes on one's position regarding marriage, sexuality and a host of other things that normal who get laid regularly do not care about or just plain overlook

Hey there (((buddies)))

>>A Kekistani is ugly so all of them are ugly cringetards XDXDXDXD
>Attractiveness doesn't make or break a cause

shadilay to that you fucking faggot
not even the same continent.

>posting in a shareblue thread

HEY GUYZ, DON'T YA HATE THAT NORMIES ARE GETTING RED PILLED???

DON'T YA HATE THAT THE MAINSTREAM IS WAKING UP TO OUR SIDE???

WE MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN OR SOMETHING!!! DOESN'T THAT SUCK???

WE SHOULD STOP THIS!!! DON'T YOU AGREE???

(I SWEAR I'M NOT A LIBSHIT SHAREBLUE DISSENSION TROLL OR ANYTHING)

get rid of that hair and go ez on the milk
maybe clean his studio apartment.
cant fix ugly, but at least he seems happy.

OP post a picture of yourself

Really makes you think

there is no hope left

>PRAISE KEK XDD
>le BASED black man lol :-D
>nigger =/= black man! learn the difference
>Trump IS NOT A JEWISH PUPPET! You shill!
>civic nationalism works
>i don't care about race as long as they behave well
>shill
>Free kekistan, right guys?? XdDdddDDDD
>You wouldn't understand mom! ITS A MEME

Agreed. KEK was started by the immigrant Redditors and now that theyre adopting the lifestyle, there is no room for le frog.

>be you
>buy kek shirt
>take selfie
>post on Sup Forums

Nice try sugar tits.
Drink moar man milk.

trumpflakes and pepistanis are cringy as fuck

LOL U LIVE WITH UR MOM LOLOLOL XDXD
How about YOU move out of your mom's basement rapeugee supporter

why are trumpflakes so fucking cringy?

Nah mate I can make a much better ok sign with my hand.

UBOATED MY BASED ALT RIGHTIST XD

You can't really debate that.

>getting redpilled by reddit
delusional reddit refugee spotted

>not being a fucking retarded "alt-rightist" or "kekistani" or whatever you faggots call yourself equals being a "rapefugee-supporter"

Wew lad, you're fucking retarded

And the average German prays to Mecca 5 times a day. Now go back to ruining europe again.

Damn, Straya
You actually save these?

so how old is this man child?

This one doesn't make any sense. Trump supporters believe in God and religion where fedoras think religion is stupid and God believers are stupid.

Back during the revolutionary war, there was a battle known as The Battle of Cowpens. The Americans, consisting of both Continentals and militia were commanded by a rough, but smart commander named Dan Morgan. The Redcoats were commanded by Tarleton, the man who inspired the Tavington (the bad guy) in The Patriot.

Morgan knew that the militia were prone to fleeing after firing a couple of shots and he also knew that the Continentals would stand and fight. He also knew not to ask more of his men than they could do, and, when it came to planning the battle, he incorporated his understanding of what his men would likely do, and also what the Redcoats expected his men to do.

Thus, the order was given to the militia to only fire two shots, then retreat. The Redcoats expected this. Morgan demanded it. And this is what they did.

Upon firing their two shots and running, the Redcoats gave chase, thinking that they were routing Morgan's forces. Until they came over a hill, and slammed straight into the Continentals, who would, and did, stand and fight.

During the confusion of the battle, somehow, the order was given for the Continentals to fall back or retreat, though this was likely an erroneous order. They did. And again, the Redcoats thought that this was going to be a route, so, with bayonets fixed, they charged in. Only for the American retreat order to be rescinded and for them to come face to face with the Continentals who had loaded muskets. That is how the Battle of Cowpens was won by patriots.

For better or worse, we have a bunch of fat, autistic and socially inept neckbeards on our side. We can shun them, but to that, I say no. Ask of them what they do well and use their weaknesses to our advantage.

>nazi hipster.

>that pic
When will Sup Forums and /leftypol/ realize they hate the same thing?

no, it's about being a pretentious douche

how do these people not know they are being laughed at?
They will grow out of this but holy shit is it shameful
Anyone reading this who does this needs to stop and think about ypir life. WOmen wont touch some kek retard.

haha even with 2 shirts on he looks like hes fresh from Auschwitz

why are snowflakes so cringy?

and why is the number one rebuttal from leftists, "Im not X, YOURE X"

>4d chess
no, they are worthless retards and they cuck on basic issues

>no, it's about being a pretentious douche

Like pic related?

not an argument

>Women won't touch a right-winger

ftfy

if im every kekistani, you are every cuck

yes

You're all generation cringe.
Since this is officially a cringe thread...
youtube.com/watch?v=YlcY_enzwmI

Exactly. Same shit.

You're just a huge cuck
you should just neck yourself right now.

I agree

>repeating molymemes

says the guy fixated on a frog

As long as your attitude is widespread, the left will maintain the key advantage of being better organized.

All Sup Forums tards do is make fun of my country. But now I see who is doing it. Kek. All this time I thought it was nazi alphas. I guarantee that you can't find a picture of over 20 dweebs together like this from my country..

>organized
how is wearing cringy apparell organizing? that is all you trumpistani cucks do

>i don't know what to say anymore
>hehe i know, i'll just call him cuck for literally no reason
>hehe that will show him XD PRAISE KEK LOL XDD

guys like this jerk off to the idea of mexicans paying for his imaginary wall, imagine that ha ha ha

>nazi alphas

Those don't exist.

Kekistanis and trumpflakes are the rights version of these people

WAKE UP AND FUCKING SEE IT

This is the face of New Conservatism

It's not organizing. Incorporating the expectations of the other side and using that against them is organizing. Not shunning autists for being autists is a prerequisite to organizing.

based

I know this guy, he was on the drunekn edgy atheists

At least this guy gets it. One issue I routinely come across is the leftist pretending to be centrist or "not really into politics" but then won't shut up about Trump or Sargon/kekastani

>says the guy fixated on a frog

What guy? Those reddit guys that obsess over this place? Last time I checked the frog obsession began with Hillary and the left-wing.

>one data point
>average

You don't math very well.

>Cuck gets mad after getting called a cuck
no surprise there

these are the people who think they'll be hanging nigs on the day of the rope

wow, how edgy

It's funny how much them try to make fun of lord kek.

>posting a divide and conquer slide thread
Someone sure is mad Sup Forums's reach is extensive

>wow, how edgy

[Sarcastic]
jesus christ

See I get that both sides are cringe but to ignore one side completely and solely focus on the other is just plain stupid.

we are making fun or retards, not a gay frog

nice delusion there

>mfw he probably posts in the nazi general threads

Average berniebro/Dimocrat

>Divide and conquer thread number 234657623456894233455667?

Divide and conquer thread number

Divide and conquer thread number 234657623456894233455667