If Trump is impeached will it start a civil war?

If Trump is impeached will it start a civil war?

Yea

We will have the people's revolution we've long waited for!
#NotMyPresident

People will take to the streets.

No. Nobody is going to fight for a discredited, unpopular President.

Pence will be plagued by scandal or removed outright, too. Paul Ryan is the next likely President who will be accepted by the establishment, as he will carry (((their))) agenda to the full.

Why? Impeachment ain't shit.

t. Bill Clinton

I'll definitely riot, but won't chimp out, if Trump is impeached.

No. Americans are too fat and apathetic to get off their couches to do anything like that.

Go back to sleep becauae you are still dreaming.

A civil war? No. It will just confirm everything we suspected of the American republic. That it's dying in the same light of the Roman Republic.

Just view Trump as your own Gracchus

I think Pence will stay. He isn't his own worst enemy like Trump is.

If Trump was murdered then yeah I would lose my shit.

His approval rating is 50%, and he has extraordinarily strong support from people who want to see the swamp drained. The more the mainstream media and Democrats try to crucify the man over zero evidence in a contrived investigation, the larger the divide will become. The more they pop out with shit like severed head pics, beating people in the streets, and shooting congressmen, the greater the divide will become.

To answer OP: We're basically already in a Civil War, albeit slow moving.

Whose gonna fight in it? You, you big dumb pussy?

Daily Reminder that the power grid is the first thing to go. Good luck protecting it you cucks.

I don't know if it would trigger a civil war. I think it would trigger a massive amount of collaboration between patriots who are getting sick of this shit though. It could possibly spur some sort of a movement for whites to begin segregating themselves in little enclaves. I say this because of the massive amount of BLM riots that will begin after he's out of office funded by (((Soros))).

> White flight

Collaboration has already been happening, of course. During the Obama term, patriots were grouping to stop BLM (the government organization) and the EPA from perpetrating their bullshit. Now, with heightened awareness of what the left is doing in this country, militia ranks are swelling, and in a big way.

Well that's good because we were not ready for what they had planned for us. All those race riots (((Soros))) was funding woke a lot of people up I think. Everyone who's actually been even remotely active in keeping up with politics knows shit's about to hit the fan. I just hope whites finally fucking wake up and stick together instead of doing some retarded ass political bullshit. Seriously, fuck the politics at this point. We need to begin helping each other out if we are going to survive.

I wonder if white leftists will be the first casualties of this great shitstorm that is about to unfold upon the west. You know, when their black counterparts inevitably turn on them when shit gets going because of the BLM rhetoric. Who knows, it'll probably be good for us because it'll wake up most middle-grounded whites who haven't turned to us yet.

We need to form an army or militia. But these should. Be based on 3-5 person cells that will surveillance, recon, and pick targets to attack. We wait for the word from the Don himself and we attack democrats and commies for their anti constitution open borders illegal spic bullshit.

plz burgers,entertain the world with a civil war

i beg you

give your life for that orange douchebag today!

>miserable cuck get impeached
>those miserable cucks who vote a miserable cuck would start a war

top kek

Immediately
The Military will move against congress.

You want to die, commie?

prolly

If trump is impeached American democracy will fail. Af the first sign of violence, martial law will be implemented, the constitution will be suspended and we will have our first dictator.

Calls American Trump supporters, who knowingly elected the closest thing to a crime boss they could to let freedom reign "cucks". Is literally a EuroCuck from the cuckiest place around

>Calls American Trump supporters, who knowingly elected the closest thing to a crime boss they could to let freedom reign "cucks". Is literally a EuroCuck from the cuckiest place around

No, a bunch of kekistanis and proud boys will hold rallies and cry about it but that's it.