Why are white people afraid of black people?

Why are white people afraid of black people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TkzNoyCGITI
ok.ru/video/11920803174
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SAGE

Not afraid at all, it's just that they smell like coco butter and ball sweat. Ain't nobody got no time for dat.

Becuse people in this board are cringe

>smell like coco butter and ball sweat.

What were you doing to be that close to a nigger?

And dey got stank ass bref

>around a black
>she's not relaxing
I see nothing wrong here.

CUZ THEY KNOW WE STEALIN YO BITCHES, FUCKING DAT WHITE BOOTY, GETTIN THEM PREGNEN AN SHIT AN BEATIN YO WHITEBOI BITCH ASSES

Because they have self control issues, and often don't consider the consequences of their actions

Black people are statistically more likely to kill white people than other white people.

It's in the math.

fixed

Because black people cause the most violence.

Its common sense, really.

How hard is it to blame Democrats and give their communities hands up instead of hand outs? Not hard. How unrealistic and stupid and immoral and WhiteNigger tier is race war?

See

Individual black people can be cool and upper class black culture is interesting and fine but the Urban Culture in the United States violently conflicts with any form of successful, stable community

100k whites killed by blacks since 1900.
>poisoned bowl of skittles analogy
15 foot kill radius

Survival instincts.

>coco butter and ball sweat
I just call it jungle scent.

Look up racial crime statistics. Also, try living around typical black people for once.

Pattern recognition

Because they are violent subhumans.

The thing I hate about niggers is they never fight fair. It's always from behind, and they've always got at least two backing them ready to jump in the moment they start to lose.

The random violent outbursts, mostly.

They're a protected species.

Niggers are pack animals. If you see one coming toward you, it is best to unload your firearm into it, or run like there is a tornado behind you.

Why are humans afraid of lions?
Hint: Not everyone is, but almost all of us keep our distance for obvious reasons.

>he didn't rape her and make the kid watch and then vice versa

what movie is this? JJ Abrams could have directed better

She lost her diamond ear ring that day

Was she publicly executed?

>why not?

Who said anything about fear? Dislike doesn't imply fear.

This fear is natural reaction for conservatives. Liberals lack this instinct.

KILL NIGGERS NOW

sucker punched her and didnt even knock her out.

that nigga is an embarrassment to blacks.

Would you not run from a viscous animal that was hell-bent on killing you for some shiny thing?

*vicious

I din't learn no spellin or nunciashun, muh nigga

Would marry that woman so hard

Fuck niggers

Not taking the kid and leaving the house when he left her alone.

She knew him.

>Burn the coal...

Im not, black people tend to fucking love me for some reason. Have been invited to and went to my fair share of black weddings and BBQs, always the most liked guy at them, have even had a few qt lightskin black chicks want my nuts at those functions but never did anything.

Because they might hug you and stink up your space.

You don't have to be that close

Because black people have superior genetics. White women sense it and crave black men while white men get intimidated.

>Reply
Is this the nigger who got shot dead by the father of the kid, and he was found not guilty in court?

>Why are white people afraid of dangerous things
Wew I wonder

For the same reason some people are afraid of pitbulls, while not all pitbulls will bite you, cannot tell which ones are safe simply by looking at them.

Case in point - pit bulls are a fine, stable breed, in the US and England, until niggers get a hold of them.

Now they're overbred, ruined as a breed, and the ones that attack are untrained and feral, like their owners.

Niggers ruin everything. They ruined pit bulls, sports, music, TV, movies - anything they touch, turns to shit.

Things that are fine, because niggers hate them or are afraid of them: swimming pools, cats, books, jobs, belts.

It's a survival mechanism. White people are smart enough to fear and suppress wildlife that threatens the homestead. That's why us Indians got BTFO by blankets and cannons. Manifest Destiny against niggers when?

>United Nations

What a cuck

No, you may be thinking of this woman who got whooped hard by the dad.

Breed of peace.

>Why are sheep afraid of wolves?

Nigs ruin everything. They are violent, low IQ, and live off the welfare state. I can't wait until science weeds them out of the gene pool permanently.

Because blacks commit violent crime at a rate out of all proportion to their population.

Whitebois be affraid of tha superior bbc raping all tha whitewomenz

We're worried that if their crude animalism gets mainstream we won't be able to get white women without also being crude and animalistic.

am I the only one that sees this pick as hilarious god-meme tier??? am am fugging LMFAO
ejejejejej

Blacks are like Pitbulls. I don't mind them existing and it isn't really fear but it's not like you should ever let your guard down or your children around them if you use your brain. They travel in packs and if you encounter their group it's bound that one of the nogs will instigate and antagonize the others to attack. They're quick to violence and are offended easily with no thought of consequences for their actions.

Can't even understand themselves or their toxic culture let alone white civilization so why hang around them whether it be fear or just rationality.

Stupid fucking bait threads though. Always feel the need to respond because of newfags.

You are harder to see and have more fast twitch muscles anything you can't see moving quickly catches the eye

I'm afraid of diseases.

These are all black ghetto areas? The morgue has a giant pile of beats headphones out back.

loooooooooooooooooooool, fucking americans you are disgrace to the world, why cant you just man up and tidy the room you live in

youtu.be/TkzNoyCGITI

>blacks
>lions

lmao are u really scared of some rabid dogs. Load up then magazine, pull the trigger and be a man. Or do it with your own hands, its much more sweeter.

They prey on you because you behave like fucking stooges.

where I am from when somebody misbehaves he gets loaded in the trunk and unloaded 100km deep in the forest.

ok.ru/video/11920803174

Because negroes = cancer

>equating black people to lions

They prey like hyenas.

Stfu Pedro. You dirty spic.