Why are young black males disproportionately criminal?

What qualities of the American negro turn him into a super-predator?

Nigger genes causing an inability to function in modern society.

IQ, high testosterone, about 4% of them have a gene linked to violent behavior, not having a father at home, black celebrities/music pushing material goods and wealth as the most important things in life, black music pushing violence is the solution to all your problems.

nigger genetics

Nigger genes.

One word. .... Feminism.

I don't need know man so I know I can treat him like shit and if he does anything about it can take his money and he'll never be able see his child.

All they needed was on generation. To perpetuate a cycle

Happening in the white communicate it I. The cities as well

They don't care about making their communities better, just getting out.

Low IQ is a factor, but the main reason is that they simply have low impulse control, very little inhibition and aren't capable of properly conceptualizing the future. They don't understand the consequences of their actions, they are children in retard chimp bodies.

Low IQ, high testosterone and rap culture.

Niggresses took to 3 wave feminism like flies to shit

Good answers everyone. I'm predisposed to think that single mothers in the projects with 5 baby daddies are basically felony-creation machines.

The question, "How do we solve black crime?" is infinitely more difficult than, "How do we solve blacks?"

Answer: Planned Parenthood abortion clinics next to every housing project!

I think ending feminism and letting based black dood regain control of their niggresses would help a lot

>All these cucked responses that think the problem is cultural or that blacks were civilized a few decades ago until the Democrats put them on the plantation

This place really has become Reddit.

Yeah, after bending over backwards to rework entire concepts like "crime" and "mathematics" into nigger-friendly shapes, and they still run around like feral dogs, the answers lie deeper.

Planned Parenthood is a very gentle solution to the black problem, but they can't be aborted fast enough to keep up with Congo-tier babymaking

>No dad
>constant propaganda telling them to be a short-tempered, mentally fragile, ostentatiously dressed criminal
>intense social pressure to conform to the nigger archetype and violence, social alienation from the group if you step out of line
>constant bitching by rich blacks about how racist the country is leading you to think it's hopeless to even try
>lower logic skills
>elevated levels of testosterone increase violent outbursts

Low IQ and high testosterone is the perfect recipe for criminal behavior. Jared Taylor has talked about this.

Cain Murders Abel
…10He said, "What have you done? The voice of your brother's blood is crying to Me from the ground. 11"Now you are cursed from the ground, which has opened its mouth to receive your brother's blood from your hand. 12"When you cultivate the ground, it will no longer yield its strength to you; you will be a vagrant and a wanderer on the earth."…

blacks are killers, the mark is dark skin.

Cain was a farmer

Abel was a Shepherd.

Cain gave his worst of strow and kept the good for himself.

Abel gave his best of wool and kept the bad for himself.

Cains offering "exploded" into his face, thus making him completly black, except hands and feet which stand on the ground and hand he used to cover his face.

Abels offering was accepted and cains rejected, cain was angry and killed his brother. But got a curse and protection "muh racism" and "he didnt du nuffing"

because they are niggers.

>high testosterone
That leads to building muscle and last I checked, Europeans were leading in that front.

No parental role models
Culture celebrates the worst of your culture
Genetics
Liberal coddling
MSM coddling
Ignorance
Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton

A low income environment that puts social value on violence and crime.
An African American youth can work a job for an extended period at minimum wage for little social or monetary gain, or join a gang and shoot rivals for immediate and substantial social and monetary gain, many youth follow the same path which leads to competition in who can be the most ruthless and violent.
From a logical standpoint, they stand to gain a lot more by violence than a standard career.

because their music tells them it's cool to be dangerous assholes.

Because crime pays.

Low I.Q.'s and genetically violent behavior.