HOLY FUCK

The same Doctor treating Rep. Scalise is the same one who treated Seth Rich.

Dr Sava is a democratic donor and close to Podesta and the Clintons!

medstarhealth.org/doctor/dr-jack-sava-md/#q={}

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14833#searchresult

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/867843578265051136
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/835199895413882886
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/337845-top-dem-buys-pizza-for-scalise-staffers
archive.is/uGr8i
medstarwashington.org/sample-page/scalise-update/#q={}
politico.com/story/2017/06/14/trump-scalise-baseball-shooting-239572
phillyvoice.com/why-did-potential-congressional-candidate-alexandria-shooters-facebook-photo/
archive.is/jNirB
archive.is/nKkIo
archive.is/06vxu
youtube.com/watch?v=9qLgLQ_l98I
archive.is/SRQy0
archive.is/6opBr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DC voted 92% for Hillary. Not unexpected.

son of a bitch

How the fuck do we get rid of these people?

You're an idiot. It's not about that.

They even share doctors. This is a sign telling you they all are the same.
Inb4 he's good...

Scalise was strongly against humantrafficing and childdiddling
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/867843578265051136
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/835199895413882886

Scalise gets shot, and Pizza gets send to his office
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/337845-top-dem-buys-pizza-for-scalise-staffers
archive.is/uGr8i

He was then brought into the same Hospital as Seth Rich, the MedStar Washington Hospital Center
medstarwashington.org/sample-page/scalise-update/#q={}

Also Trump brought his personal Physician to scalise
politico.com/story/2017/06/14/trump-scalise-baseball-shooting-239572

Furthermore weirdly congresscandidate Lindy Li seems to have a connection to the shooter.
phillyvoice.com/why-did-potential-congressional-candidate-alexandria-shooters-facebook-photo/

The shooter is also known for abusing his fosterchilds
archive.is/jNirB
>In April 2006, Hodgkinson was arrested for battery, domestic battery and discharging a firearm, after he allegedly physically assaulted his foster daughter and two of her friends.
>A St Clair County sheriff’s department incident report said Hodgkinson threw his daughter around a room, pulled her hair and hit her. He then punched a female friend of his daughter in the face “with a closed fist” and struck the woman’s boyfriend in the head with the stock of his shotgun, before firing a round as the man ran away.
>Almost a decade earlier, another foster daughter living with Hodgkinson and his wife, Suzanne, had killed herself at the age of 17, according to the Belleville News-Democrat. The daughter, Wanda Ashley Stock, doused herself with gasoline and set herself on fire inside a car.
what the fuck? who burns himself as suicide? why not taking a hose and just redirected the exhaust fumes into the car or let it run in a garage or something? use the shotgun of the guy to make it quick. but fucking burning yourself? Maybe murder instead?

36 hours still in critical condition after entering the hospital in stable condition. What the fuck?

He wont be able to pull any shit on him, considering he's the number three after the Vice President in the US.
If he did he and all the people who are involved would be crucified.

we have to call and tell the hospital not to let Steve fall to the same fate as Seth Rich!

REMINDER:
seth rich was found conscious and breathing. goes to sava and dies.

Scalise was stable, goes to sava and now "critical"

Pulling shit in the current situation isn't hard. Like I said, it's already showing. 36 hours later Scalise is still critical when he arrived he wasn't. Also an (((infection))) would be relatively easy to "contract" given the circumstances.

OH MY FUCK WHAT THE GOD??????

user WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Anons need to siege the hospital.
If Scalise dies lynch that faggot doc.

Are these guys actually all powerful and everywhere or do they just try to fool people with the appearance of being like that? They have to know sites like this exist and are investigating, so do they just not care? Is everything we do for nothing or is it some power play on their part?

omg :( these democRATS are everywhere.

>be a supreme judge and start making anti-Deep State comments
>get suffocated

>investigating Deep State's human traficking & pedo rings
>get shot

really activates the neurons

sava is a strange last name

trying to get suicided so i can leave this hellhole without commiting the sin of suicide and landing in actual hell obviously. working hard on it
(linked this thread there so i feel its fair if i link mine here too)

DEAR LORD, I DON'T KNOW IF YOU EXIST BUT IF YOU DO PLEASE BRING HELLFIRE UPON THESE DISGUSTING MONSTERS.

Go to the Jimstone.is website to find out more...

This is a cover up....

What is this?

I hope God prolongs the day of judgment immensely. I want to watch long and hard as these people squirm before they're tossed into hell fire.

God doesn't care anymore

>Scalise was stable, goes to sava and now "critical"
Scalise fell into shock during the transport to trauma
Not unexpected.
As has been reported, Scalise after being shot continued to crawl towards cover across the field
That exertion undoubtedly resulted in much more internal bleeding than if he would have remained still.
Shock was inevitable
His condition was critical before he reached MedStar

He must be a great doctor.

>corrupt congressman
>worth getting him a cup of coffee let alone avenging him, even if this was intentional.

Scaliness is the kind of guy who'll gladly vote for Trump's impeachment when the time comes. You're a retarded burger user, you should adopt the kekistan flag instead.

As per the jimstone.is website.....
To clear up the lies about Scalise

Trolls are doing all they can to cover for what is happening to Scalise. I am going to repeat, because none of this changed:
Scalise was shot in the hip by a government provided M4 carbine. Trolls have tried to morph this to an SKS which would fit the story line better, and cover up the fact that the shooter was likely a U.S. intelligence brain fogged patsy.

Scalise arrived at the hospital in good spirits and was NOT IN SHOCK and was in GOOD SPIRITS immediately, and I mean the second before going into surgery. Trolls are trying to morph the story to "he was adrenaline rushed at the ball field so he looked ok, but arrived at the hospital at the edge of death". Not so, FROM THE HOSPITAL he called his wife while in good spirits and being prepped for surgery, and the call basically ended with him going into surgery in FAIR condition. What is "fair" condition? This only means that you have an injury (that could be severe) but your vital signs in no way indicate that there is any chance you will die.

I am skeptical of all the surgeries, he's had three so far. Maybe they are putting pieces of bone back together and reconstructing major damage (an M4 carbine will cause amazing damage at the impact site) but if it impacts bone, it will stop there. I don't care who writes how stupid I am about this They need the story to be an SKS, that won't stop when it hits a solid bone, so SKS is what the story will be I guess. QUESTION: Why did it take the MSM two full days to settle on it being an SKS, when in the first five minutes, the very initial reports, said M4 carbine? It's not like the capitol police would get that wrong when that is a standard issue weapon! An SKS is also anything but obscure, so if that's what it was, they'd have said it in the first minutes.

The answer to why the story morphed is obvious, the M4 carbine is a controlled item an average joe will not come up with.

Sub 90 iq brainlet detected

his name was seth rich

Amen

>A congressman speaks against human trafficing and childdiddling
You dont say.
>Pizza sent to office
Bipartisan concern
>2 ppl shot in same area gets taken to same hospital
You don't say
>gun victims see same doctor
You don't say
>bu-bu-bu- democrat liked shooters' facebook!
that was years ago during a campaign
>bu-bu-but shooter's daughter killed herself in a way which i wouldnt!
now you're just grasping at straws

Bump

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

> (((Her))) wife

OP is a shit stirrer no amount of reason will persuade him and his ilk from stoking outrage and conspiracy.

It all becomes so clear... shit.

>just (((coincidence))) goy
you dont at least ask yourself how someone whose fosterchild killeditself is allowed to get/keep other fosterchilds despite the history of abuse?
you dont find it curious that there happens to be a democrat connection to the shooter?
not weird to send a fucking pizza as condolence for a tragedy? not weird that both seth rich and scalise were relatively stable but then got into the hospital and suddenly conditions got worse and (((coincidently))) have the same doctor.?
guess then its all debunked

Continuation of jimstone.is website....

The answer to why the story morphed is obvious, the M4 carbine is a controlled item an average joe will not come up with. And it also won't fit the story line of death from a shot to the hip. You'd be a lot better off getting hit by an SKS in the chest than an M4 carbine, but the opposite is true if the bullet hits a hip bone. The SKS has a LOT MORE punch to destroy a bone with and keep going to damage other parts, but in soft tissue the M4 is absolutely horrible. It blows everything apart. If Scalise got hit in the chest by an M4, he'd have been gone gone gone. But it was a hip shot, so the M4 carbine is out of the picture for that reason, along with the fact that one is impossible to come up with outside military supply chains. How'd that happen? That would take some explaining . . . .

My suspicion is that they will operate on Scalise long enough to spew a story like "We tried to save him but after five failed surgeries, he's gone". People might believe that, but I never will. If he dies, he was taken out by the deep state at the hospital, end of discussion.

I advise people to go with the first reports, not whatever spin spew they crap out days later to cover up for an operating room/poison IV murder. The fact that he was in good spirits at the hospital was so well stated in the beginning that I can't believe trolls would ever go there, and say he arrived in shock. Their tactic of lying until it becomes the truth is wearing awful thin.

Brad Wenstrup helped treating the wounds of scalise directly after the shooting until the ambulance arrived and probably kept him alive
archive.is/nKkIo

He was also quoted for saying "It’s just as easy as ordering a pizza, to order a person.”
archive.is/06vxu
the choice of words is no coincidence. possibly /ourguy/

Nice Try Fed, u do it.

Not a shill, but I think these points stand.
Adrenaline is a helluva drug.
He's an older man, so injuries are that much more devastating.
(((MSM))) and any media are notoriously terrible at firearm identification.

It's very concerning that he's in that hospital. It's even worse DC Democrats sent pizza to his room. They need to get him out of that hospital ASAP.

Just to stir the pot:

youtube.com/watch?v=9qLgLQ_l98I

Coincidence? Nah.

Ya I've never heard of a condition maintain for so long, ussually gets worse or better. they're trying to figure out what to do.
wtf - bet sava thought he was in too much pain and doped em up, woops too much, oh well I'm beyond accountability. smugfrog.jpg
Trump was right these sick fucks are losers.
This makes sense.
Its not hurting anyone.

>not a shill.
K m8

>Scalise fell into shock during the transport to trauma
>Not unexpected.

Have you ever been shot?

You don't go into shock 20 minutes later.

>fosterkids
this happens all the fucking time,the state fails to remove kids from unstable homes; its a failure of the underfunded foster care system.
>democrat connection
what? some random dem candidate (not even an impt person) liked a dem supporter's fb page during a campaign years ago, how is this even relevant.
>pizza
only if you think theres anything sinister about pizza.
>they got worse on journey to hospital
no shit sherlock. you get moved, your injuries might worsen over time as you bleed, or the doctor discovers complications once you arrive. As another user pointed out, he was critical before arriving at Medstar

What shill thinks the DNC had Seth Rich whacked and thinks Mr. Scalise should be transferred out ASAP?

>its not hurting anyone
some user already swore to siege the hospital and shoot the doctor.
A fucking dude drove from down south to shoot up a pizza chain.
>bu-bu-but I wuz only doing it for teh lolz!

>politico.com/story/2017/06/14/trump-scalise-baseball-shooting-239572
>Scalise's office said earlier in the day the congressman was "in good spirits" before undergoing surgery. However, the medical facility later reported that the lawmaker remains in critical condition
What a joke.

Fuck off commie

Always archive or screenshot archive.is/SRQy0

he was in good spirits and talking to his wife on the phone

The fact that he was in good spirits at the hospital was so well stated in the beginning that I can't believe trolls would ever go there, and say he arrived in shock. Their tactic of lying until it becomes the truth is wearing awful thin.

>i have nothing to rebut you with so... KOMMIE
bongeducation

Well, the that report is completely at odds with what MedStar said just now

Did you actually watch the press conference or are you just blurting shit out your asshole?

Is this the guy who wears the beanie? I can't tell in this picture.

Attachment to a fundraiser dinner for Hillary from Podesta. Dr Sava was invited.

>Washington insider Lisa Kountopes invites bigshot washington doctor to fundraiser
You dont say.

Someone who is more angered than you can imagine.

Scalise arrived at the hospital in good spirits and was NOT IN SHOCK and was in GOOD SPIRITS immediately, and I mean the second before going into surgery. Trolls are trying to morph the story to "he was adrenaline rushed at the ball field so he looked ok, but arrived at the hospital at the edge of death". Not so, FROM THE HOSPITAL he called his wife while in good spirits and being prepped for surgery, and the call basically ended with him going into surgery in FAIR condition. What is "fair" condition? This only means that you have an injury (that could be severe) but your vital signs in no way indicate that there is any chance you will die.

>A fucking dude drove from down south to shoot up a pizza chain.
false flag faggot. (((they))) knew about it beforehand and prevented footage from being made. but way to show you are paid by using the "fake new are dangerous" narrative.

dont blame god for what we do to us. its the people that mostly dont care, and its other people who do this. god gave this world to us to see what we do with it and depending on our efforts we will be judged in the end.

>two people who get shot in DC and are routed to the same trauma center have the same doctor leading their recovery effort

Wow....

Goes into surgery in "fair condition" now critical. Is he being Seth Riched?

but why though? what he do?

>white dude does smth I dont like
"False flag!!!!"
>black dude does smth i dont like
"Why are the nigs always chimping out?"

sigh, be more imaginative please? i was expecting better than just "false flag!!!!"

>implying chimping out nigs arent false flags

It's really not worth engaging with people like that. Anything counter to their conspiracies will always be a false flag or they'll have some other mental gymnastics excuse

He shot their servers, and nothing else.

Street cameras were moved the day of the "incident".

Totally legit.

SPREAD THIS SHIT NOW NIGGERS

>Also Trump brought his personal Physician to scalise

Is he ruining (((their))) plan?

>sigh

Trump tried to get his physician in there and, was denied.

>Until we know more about Hodgkinson's motive -- assuming we can find it out since he has now died from wounds he suffered -- it's difficult to reach hard and fast conclusions about why, allegedly, he did what he did.

M4gery ARs are extremely popular here.

>servers (you meant the computer, not waiters, right?)
... its a fucking pizzashop. You think their computers hold anything incriminating.
Also: No fucking basement.

>How the fuck do we get rid of these people?

I've got a few ideas cooking...

>Sava

holy fuck. this name came up during the seth rich investigation we were doing.

Paul Ryan is number 3 as the speaker of the house majority.

can anyone find any stories on what happend during that shooting that mentions kids at the practice? I thought I remember someone mentioning it. Like they just decided to add kids to the story.

The implication isn't a false flag.
The implication is deliberate hit job.

Oops.

Did I do that?

this basically proves 9/11 goys

Ya sure delusional faggot he is

Here's what you shills don't seem to understand.

We are not your virtue signalees.

We do not forget.

i was just looking for this screenshot
thanks
i was in the original threads
DEUS VULT

Shareblue detected
You fags have your work cut out for you on this one

>"Last year, Alefantis estimates, he bought 12 tons of Toigo tomatoes, which Stello turned into sauce and canned before trucking the jars to the basement at Buck's Fishing & Camping, Alefantis' other restaurant nearby."

archive.is/6opBr

>jew doctor literally wearing a jew beanie
ffs, you can't make this shit up. Scalise is doomed.

>inb4 that basement is at bucks
oh yeah, that changes absolutely everything that the basement is in the other restaurant of alefantis which is right next fucking door. also its the basement is pretty irrelevant as the whole "the pedoring is run from CPPs basement" is just a neat little strawman created to make it sound ridiculous and have some easy (((debunking))) but still shows how the fake news wont even mention the little detail witht he other restaurant right next fucking door

hate to say it, but kek is right

>We do not forget.
we are a moose