In 2017, there is still an indigenous tribe that hasn't made contact with the rest of the world

In 2017, there is still an indigenous tribe that hasn't made contact with the rest of the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7a7IaS3ml4g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they don't miss out on anything. The games are shit, the movies are shit. Hell, even /pol is shit. They better never know about all of this shit.

The rarest flag.

Probably for the better that they never contact us. They probably have smallpox, or we'll kill them with mumps or some shit.

Would you rather live like them, unaware and ignorant about all the world's problems,or in our current degenerate civilisation?

>not part of the nwo
>not enslaved by kikes (yet)
>no abrah*mic religions
>homogenous
>don't pollute
>no modern day hassles and stress
>healthy hunter/gatherer lifestyle
truly the luckiest people on earth

Isolation is the only option to stay away from jewish controll

Oh man we gotta show 'em crack cocaine and malt liquor. They'll go nutso-buttso for that shit.

We should drop gifts to them like in the hunger games, make them worship us as gods.

In all seriousness though, can you imagine what that's like? They probably know that there are other people out there with advanced technology but still, it must be like humans vs technologically advanced aliens. Seeing a plane or a helicopter would be like seeing an alien spaceship.

I think pol should be the first group that contact them then

Don't tell anyone otherwise they'll have to add another colour to the updated lgbt flag

shut the fuck up you ape

We don't need another race of monogloid Mexicans. Leave them alone.

D-do they have oil?

what would be the first words

>oy vey, let's bring them to America and Europe. They of the cultural enrichment they will give you, goyim.

> a
> FUCKING
> TREE

>current year
>non Whites still living like savages
I'm utterly shocked, OP.

The beer is pretty good.

>flag
Proud of you, brother.

We need to send jewish expedition at once!

See that white thing by the stone at the bottom-middle-left? Looks like a metal or ceramic thing

They're probably happier than we are

Gas the Jews, race war now!

send them to sweden

What do you think their age of consent laws are like?

>hasn't made contact with the rest of the world
>inb4 Merkel demands sanctions and fines

Canadians and Lebanese are pretty much the same anyway. Interchangeable with Aussies too, I think.

>>healthy hunter/gatherer lifestyle
good one.

>no anime or MMOs
I doubt it

> In 2017, there is still an indigenous tribe that hasn't made contact with the rest of the world.

yah, they're called the Democratic Party

I looked into it a while back, was disappointed to find out that most of the the so-called uncontacted tribes of the amazon are actually in intermittent contact with environmental/conversation groups and anthropologists. These groups don't actively bring them into modern society, but just these contacts are enough so that quite a few tribes are slowly transitioning (on an individual level).
Just follow the prime directive you fucking hues.

Yes 100% I would rather be a nog in tribal area of Africa who knows nothing about the outside world than live in this prison we are stuck in today. We are doomed to our own destruction and there is nothing we can do about it these indigenous tribes have no worries about the outside world and destruction of their great culture/people

>Homogeneous society
FUCKING SHITLORDS! OPEN BORDERS NOW! DIVERSITY IS STRENGTH. RACIST TREE PEOPLE NEED TO DIE! REEEEEEE!!!

>great

Bazinga!

enjoy not even having guns to fight your Muslim problem all great.
t. constitution is best document written

It's not fair that they are forced to live in grass huts and spend their days hunting and gathering meager food, while we in the first world live comfortably. We must make contact with every human on the planet and bring them into the first world where they can vote Left--err live comfortably like the rest of us.

Yeah, and? You fucks never make actually contact with the outside world. Should I praise your hotpocket eating ass too?

this picture is probably responsible for some sort of sacrifice lmao

>healthy hunter/gatherer lifestyle

"The future is already here — it's just not very evenly distributed."

WE WUZ SHAMANZ

>The future is already here — it's just not very evenly distributed
>Bernie could have fixed the tribes (((wealth))) problem
>Hillary could have done (((nation building))) like in Haiti
>Trump will give them a good deal, probably by not giving 2 fucks or even knowing about them

the fucking reactions of the three guys in the background are gold.

i know that picture is from the amazonas, if i was a brazilian warlord i would already slaves those cunts a make them make drugs, bow vs. ak-47 and yeah

Fucking bigots. They need some diversity

I fucking wish the EU would leave us alone too.

Someone should colonialize them ASAP and teach some values to these savages. Can't USMC do a quick contact and teach them values?

it's so easy to spot you amerilards even without your flag
pic related is your modern healthy processed goyim cattle feed you've probably been living off of for the past decades

Someone should explain to them IMMEDIATELY that white people are responsible for their poverty, and have been oppressing them for centuries.

Thanks for reminding me to eat some ice cream you poor third world loser.

I already submitted a plan to establish a Viceroyalty and convert them to Catholicism but the King won't lend me a few carabels and soldiers

Wrong guess.
I eat local product made by local farmers and I'm pretty healthy. I'm closer to be underweight than overweight amerilard. You don't need to be a savage nigger in the jungle not to eat processed jewed food.

What'd Joe Rogan do that for?

Bomb them.

Someone should do a comedy show where one of these uncontacted tribesmen is transported to contemporary America and he's faced with the weirdness of PC culture.
Basically he'd act like a total dick, and after a while he'd realize that no matter what he does, the white men will praise him for it so he starts intentionally pushing it to see how far they'll let him go.

Make them take in their share of Syrian refugees.

sounds like a different "Guess Who's Back"

There are a lot of tribes that have never made real contact with the rest of the world.

Fucking finish your god damn job Spain!

severe inbreeding and probably ritual cannibalism

Someone should go there with a fucking rifle and live like a God

At least for them its a religious experience, in Russia its just survival.

YES.

This must be how we look to the inner earth civilization.

i wonder how many evil western capitalist patriarchal social constructs they've already to in spite of total lack of outside contact

Good for them.

LUL

>get infection from small cut on foot
>sepsis and death at 22
You primitivist retards don't seem to appreciate that medical science has been the single largest contributor to human longevity in existence.

>cough on them
>they die
truly madly deeply

50 years after the oil runs out tribes like that will still be around.

I would rather have all the knowledge than none of it

The man who would be king! Probably the best movie ever

Don't worry chaps. I've been in contact with a fine little oriental fellow from Hong Kong, splendid chap by the name of Wong, Chong, something along those lines I digress. Anyway I've made quite a splendid deal with this chap to drop off a crate or two of those newfangled fidget spinner contraptions to the islanders. I simply cannot wait to see their faces!

Except they'll die before their 40s

>implying dying from such affliction is common
you don't get to this point by not surviving shit like that

Lmao

Leftists:
"oh lets save this tribe from being ruined by earth culture"

"oh let's destroy white culture"

its illegal to visit unknown tribes these days.
of the small tribes we visited in the last 200 years 80% are wiped out completely inside 50 years from exactly as you say, disease.

this is last video footage we have of meeting a tribe, its fascinating to watch.
youtube.com/watch?v=7a7IaS3ml4g

> think white man is a ghost
> literally shakes when they touch a white man
> can't into matches
> use spoons upside down and wrong way around
> gets scared of a mirror

very interesting to watch indeed...

thats a pretty fucking hie knife they got for no contact folks. i guess either they can still order of alibaba or some shit or maybe the savages have 21st century metallurgy?

Oil is not going to run out. It will become increasingly more expensive as sources of cheap oil get used up. And ultimately it will be supplanted by alternate power sources.

Those tribes, on the other hand, are not going to be around for much longer if the global population keeps increasing. Either they'll all die of disease, or they will simply have their lands taken and be put on gibs.

Yes, it is common. The reason humanity survived is because we bred like fucking rabbits to offset the mortality rate. None of this 2.5 kids, family planning, contraception shit. Women were baby factories.

Life was miserable before medicine was a thing.

This movie was fucking brutal.

I can't think of another quite like it where people straight kill eachother with sticks and stones.

Do you think they grow weed?

I wonder what they think when they see a plane go by.

I AM JAGUAR PAW! THIS IS MY FOREST! AND I AM NOT AFRAID!

>Life was miserable before medicine was a thing.
It only seems that way to mentally disturbed people of the modern era.

Mel Gibson is the greatest

>be woodnigger
>magic floating skything comes over your territory
>wants to steal your Magurcka from your land
>i write "feck off, we're full !" with spears on flything, so it will piss off
>get back to mirin' all my Magurcka.

they dont think he is a ghost, you racist cracker.

they are afraid that white man is going to enslave them.

nice racist video asshole.

It only doesn't seem that way to mentally disturbed people of the modern era.

So you think burying 5 kids would be better?

>to find out that most of the the so-called uncontacted tribes of the amazon are actually in intermittent contact with environmental/conversation groups and anthropologists. These groups don't actively bring them into modern society, but just these contacts are enough so that quite a few tribes are slowly transitioning (on an individual level).
>Just follow the prime directive you fucking hues.

Ironically the Hunter/gatherer diet was better then then agricultural diet of a starch based staple.

I also wouldn't put it past amazonian tribes to have their shit down with meds. I mean cocaine and lidocain came from these tribes. They understood how to extract quinine. You don't get that far without surviving that's for sure.

Don't speak of Aussie bros like thus

Would have to pictures, probably don't speak English I'am guessing