PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

>TWO YEARS AGO
>Donald Trump Presidential Announcement (w/intro by Ivanka Trump)
youtu.be/q_q61B-DyPk

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Address before Congressional Baseball Game 6/15/17
youtu.be/cGtBcg6ar4o
>Rodman gifts The Art of the Deal to lil Kim 6/15/17
youtu.be/eXaYgk89wcg
>SoS T-Rex opening Conf on Prosperity and Security for CONCACAF 6/15/17
youtu.be/OWDEd8EX2UM
>VP Pence @ CONCACAF conf (intro by T-Rex) 6/15/17
youtu.be/Mz0DPOJe14U
>Senior Leaders meet @ CONCACAF 6/15/17
youtu.be/ItLlh4_WI5k
>Pres Trump signs EO for The Apprentice 6/15/17
youtu.be/lgS82XOwxAo
>Barron leading the Trump kids + motorcade 6/14/17
youtu.be/ukeAF0nICzI
>Pres Trump Statement on VA shootings 6/14/17
youtu.be/bck-5GG-2Qg
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Donald Trump Carolus Rex
youtu.be/nBlYlSs2fIU
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.mercurynews.com/2017/06/14/california-aims-to-quash-immigration-detention-growth/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=GI097WG274Q
youtu.be/AqFYxpPghdo
youtu.be/AqFYxpPghdo?t=4m1s
thehill.com/homenews/media/338122-drudge-tons-of-stress-on-cable-news-driving-medical-leave-for-top-hosts
archive.is/OHDhy
twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/875485673616224256
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maga

link?

GOD
BLESS
ALL
OF
YOU

ignore the derailing atheists

Lel even his lawyer lawyered up. Impeachment soon!

If I were in Trump's place, I would have Sessions appoint four special prosecutors:
>The first would head up an office in the FBI investigating and prosecuting any and all criminal leaks, and additionally would be tasked with uncovering whether or not any Trump entities were illegally unmasked, what Obama knew, and when he knew it
>The second would investigate the supposed hacking of the DNC and Podesta's email, and publicly deliver all evidence not vital to America's national security. A determination would have to be made whether or not there was any evidence implicating the Russian government in this "meddling," and crowdstrike and the Sacred 17 would be held liable for all past statements.
>The third would reopen the investigation into Hillary Clinton, and expand this investigation to include all conduct of the Clinton Foundation.
>The fourth would be tasked with reexamining evidence surrounding the murder of Lori Klausutis, based on the suspicious circumstance of her autopsy

PRAISE JUPITER

>Syrian civil war is now over
>Assad ain't dead but he must leave the office
>/sg/ will have to disband
>they will come here and ruin these threads 24/7

How does it feel to lose?
I have forgotten.

And get some grand jurists already, he is too slow.

Updates on DAPA or DACA?

>Wow, you believe in a jew on a stick? LMAO, let me mock you with my ms paint images, you're so fucking mad right now

Reminds me of someone, I wonder if he's still lurking here?

CALIFORNIA YES! New state budget makes it illegal for local governments to expand immigrant detention centers:

google.com/amp/www.mercurynews.com/2017/06/14/california-aims-to-quash-immigration-detention-growth/amp/

They're turning the entire state into a sanctuary. Fuck this place, I need to get out

youtube.com/watch?v=GI097WG274Q

trump is vry good

>ignore the derailing atheists

This. Let the unclean little animals sputter.

>flag

I just watched somebody play thru that game. Looks like some good shit, too bad I don't have time to play a proper RTS

The former is now ending, the latter will be left to expire next year, probably do something to distract people so it doesn't look bad on Trump's admin.

You're not leaving you dirty Commiefornian pig. You will die in that state.

DAPA was killed yesterday, I think. DACA is still alive, but hopefully Trump is just waiting for it to expire

Just ignore them.

That rally earlier was fantastic.

I thought she was very evil?

at least the special investigator isn't setting up a good team.

We're gonna scare the hell out of em, folks.

Do not reply to stupid posts by alternative flags

DAPA is ded

Why can't I get a cute Conservative girl? Only fatties ever like me.

#

If your head wasn't filled with commie sludge, you'd realize that those are the same thing.

what rally did i miss?

>ywn be part of a lawyer countering lawyers countering other lawyers countering yet more lawyers legal team

>Christfags

Yare yare, gonna behead you kuso bakas.

youtu.be/AqFYxpPghdo

That was the most retarded faction bethesda ever came up with
>Small town cult in some backwoods ass
>In a span of few years, it becomes a large cult, based on the principle that radiation is good, and everyone who dies from it is not worthy

How do they even keep up their numbers?
Yeah, it felt like old times. Not sure how I feel about all the latino cock sucking, but hey, anything to get more votes and hurt the commies

The Star of David/Repham is still there.

Fuck these seditious cunts. This totally violates the Supremacy clause. We need to rethink the wall now because California is Mexico 2.0 in the making.

>California goes broke
>Illegals running around everywhere
>Martial law declared
>Illegals and liberals rounded up
>Make California Great Again

Woop, meant to skip to this part:

youtu.be/AqFYxpPghdo?t=4m1s

learn to love big titties then, maybe you can start working out with a cute, smart one and get her skinny. but she might leave then...

There is no evolutionary advantage to being an atheist.

There are hundreds of evolutionary advantages that come with religion, you're a moron

I guess him getting my hu's confused..

>Wow, you DON'T believe in a jew on a stick? LMAO, let me mock you with my hat images, you're so fucking mad right now
What's up nerd, ready for round 2?

chicken? not so safe space? no good points for an argument? gtfo

>The Four Horsemen with Sessions as Trumpeter

Wew

>This guy comes up to you and starts ranting how christianity is racist and oppressive and how only retards believe in a spaghetti monster
What do?

Revised Cuba policy. Full of anti communist stuff.

>Yeah, it felt like old times.

It did. So good.

>Not sure how I feel about all the latino cock sucking

Eh I didn't mind. The story of the violin player and then bringing him up to play was worth it.

USA! USA! USA!

TUCKER ON MEDICAL LEAVE DUE TO STRESS

WTF?

thehill.com/homenews/media/338122-drudge-tons-of-stress-on-cable-news-driving-medical-leave-for-top-hosts

>why isnt hillary investigated but I am?

Because you havent told Jeff Sessions to go after her or the Clinton Foundation?

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

What if we archive it
archive.is/OHDhy

What?

I'd love to see two atheists try to prove to each other that they're both conscious.
>duhhhh bbbbut cawal sagan duhhh *seal clap*

Take them on a hiking date, thin them down while getting some of that sweet, sweet fat chick head.

Fatties don't get skinny, user. They never exercise or diet.

No, I don't argue with children

Nice fedora BTW

>theshill

When you keep arguing about pointless things with people who have a semi-common goal as you, (((they))) win.

Try going to church. The only conservative girls I've met that didn't turn out to be whores tended to be heavy religious.

they were radaway salesman, pretty much jews. radiate yourself OH NO heres some radaway, do our bidding but dont forget to keep getting radiation friend

tell him ill pray for him

Ol' Tuck wasnt looking so good recently. Not in a sickly way but a "his smile and optimism...gone" kind of way

Still better than the Railroad.

PHILANDO CASTILE COP FOUND NOT GUILTY

SOUND THE CHIMPOUT ALARM

>That argument gets fuzzy with the US since there was explicitly no state religion from day one.
The FF positively supported and encouraged religion as a matter of policy. There were plenty of laws that were religious in character at the state level also and the FF did not object to this at all; indeed, the FF saw irreligion as one of the greatest threats and vices facing any nation.

Furthermore, the American people already had a religious and Christian character and the First Amendment enshrined and protected this, so to speak.

Finally, the FF did not like Islam and didn't want any Muslims in the USA; hence they forbade immigration from the Ottoman empire on the basis of Islam's being ideological irreconcilable to American republicanism.

haha yeah, thanks for pointing that out. it works on alot of levels

and they have turned their women into breeding cattle

Seems like they have an evolutionary advantage.

He was referring to the Congressional witch hunts

Funnily enough there's now a committee looking into how Comey handled the hillary email debacle.

Are you that one spencerfat who always comes here to rant about how great paganism is?

Tippity Tippity Tippity Doo, look at this hat, it must be (You)!

Too many sjws will do that.

Well, they do believe in something, pic related

Tucker is having his appendix removed

Officer who shot Philando Castile is not guilty
get ready

It feels like...
oh shit, I forgot, too.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO US, DONALD!?

sauce?

Reminder that those are trilbys, real men wear actual fedoras, not this babby-tier shit headwear.

@130196966

Instead of replying just mock atheists it triggers the shit out of this tipper

jews jewing kikes kiking jews jewing kikes kiking jews jewing kikes kiking jews jewing kikes kiking jews jewing kikes kiking jews jewing kikes kiking jews jewing kikes kiking

nah, they were legit insane
don't get me fucking started. Anything is better than the railroad

>white Californians fleeing
>go to red states
>vote blue again

The cycle continues. Fuck your state and your retarded political tumor.

who is castile i forgot
was that the guy who tried to run away from a cop or someone else?

I also can't really talk to people irl. Damn, I'm never going to get a Trump supporting waifu.

if youre a leader like you are suppose to be with women you can talk them into doing it, some people really enjoy working out and the good feeling you get from it

Atheism is the cause of so many ails in our country. It's funny to watch the left whine, "Why don't people care about truth anymore?" It's because you removed the necessity of it from our cultural underpinnings and replaced it with secular humanism. By so doing, you force people to satisfy the innate desire to worship a higher power with the trivial. By eliminating God from our culture, truth becomes so nebulous that there's little need to bother with it, let alone establish society upon it. And for people who still wish to find truth, it can easily be bastardized and counterfeited. The Marxists attempt to eliminate religion and substitute it with the half-baked idea that equality in a godless world can still exist. Virtue cannot exist without a wholly virtuous being to define it. And that is where atheists fail on a cultural standpoint.

Drudge has it linked

If you want to go that route, replace the joke Lori one with someone to investigate pedogate

So what's the whole deal with Cuba now?

SAY IT WITH ME

NOT GUILTY
O
T

G
U
I
L
T
Y

>twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/875485673616224256
EXPLAIN THIS Sup Forums!!

Marxists/atheists feed off of and are driven by hatred and conflict. Deprive them of (You)s and they'll whither away.

HERE WE GOOOOO

>muh christkike
meanwhile in reality atheists are the most liberal voting block next to niggers and always bring degeneracy and hedonism.

now stop this derailing and go make your own thread you insufferable faggots

Kek, I never heard of this. Come to think of it, we haven't had any notable BLM activity in the US since Trump was inaugurated

Think he was the nigger who was sitting in the passenger seat of his car while his girl livestreamed the chink cop shooting him.

oops didn't mean to reply to you

Oh god, the religious debate stuff is going on again.

fucking good. If you want food go back to your own country

What are you?