Philando Castile police shooting verdict incoming

Get ready

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KirstenKSTP/status/875805641125883904
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/06/16/532783821/minnesota-police-officer-found-not-guilty-in-shooting-death-of-philando-castile
archive.is/3U4pv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NOT GUILTY

CHIMPOUT INCOMING

Boom
Here it is

twitter.com/KirstenKSTP/status/875805641125883904

BLM doesn't have the funding to chimp out over this

wasn't this the case where he had a license to concealed carry?

This whole case gave me the creeps from that video where the woman is so calm about her boyfriend being shot in front of her. her ears should have been ringing and I just can't understand how measured she was

wasn't this guy the source of the protests where all those /k/tards got arrested?

Yanez sounds like a hispanic name. Who wants to start up the hispanic/black race war meme again?

>Implying niggers need funds to steal and loot

Also, with this freshly on the back of Scalice getting shot, it's gonna be interesting how much "official" support the movement will get

Yeah I think so.

Pretty sure he's a Chinese immigrant

In order to get to Ferguson/Baltimore levels, yes they do.

all these mossad hits, i can't keep track.
is this the pedophile felon that got BTFO in Louisiana that led to the Dallas shootings?

#RESESTFASHEIMBRUH

What scale chimpout are we talking here

>t. retard that doesn't know shit about shit

HOL UP

what is this case about? im too lazy to google

Niggers act on instincts, retard. I'd even say Charlotte and Milwaukee was worse than Baltimore and Ferguson.

Honestly there have been so many protests where they keep chanting Michael Brown and Treyvon Martin I can't distinguish which protest was for which anymore. They even occasionally bring up Sandra Bland because they still believe she was murdered.

That was Alton Sterling

this shooting always felt like some psyop to rile up the crowds. I bet this guy was in one of those weird masonic all black frats

Not guilty.

Here's another Phil.

ah, thats right.
This one was the Lon Horiuchi one

>BLM doesn't have the funding to chimp out over this
Not sense they used up what was left of what obama paid them for blow jobs for the whole party.

From the video and audio I don't understand how he was found not guilty, but I'd have to read the cops half. The shit I saw he looked freaked the fuck out but everyone was just sitting in the car still buckled in so it's really weird.
I'd really like to hear the cops side and how he was found not guilty in this case.

>I just can't understand how measured she was

Niggers literally grow up surrounded by shootings.

Cop told him to show him his hands, nigger reached down "for his wallet" and cop thought he was going for a gun.

If the police tell you to stop moving, then stop fucking moving.

A remember that was disputed in several ways. The guy had a record and I believe some county sheriff pointed out that he wasn't in their county records for having a ccw

I remember him asking for his ID and then shooting the guy when he did so. Didn't the dude even tell him right away that he also had conceal and carry?

This isn't even a police state le bootlicker statement. Any cop anywhere wants to prevent someone getting the drop on them.

No, Soros has a ton of money.
It's only a mater of if the "cause" serves a good enough purpose at the time.

"stop moving, user"

He also told the cop he had a gun and the cop told him not to reach for anything.

Guy tells cop he has a gun
Cop says keep your hands where I can see them
Guy reaches down in vicinity of his gun

It doesn't matter what he's reaching for. To cop it looked like he could've been going for the gun. Tragic but do as you're told when it's a cop with a gun in your face.

and at this point cops cause the problem they're trying to prevent.

to see how they're entitled crybabies you need to look at this case.
to think about what would have happened if they just didn't stop that car for no reason

Guys enough w/ the echo chamber.

Cop was inexperienced Asian (and they're shit scared of groids) and he DID panic & overreact.

I'm white and I can see this is plain & simple wrong - love Sup Forums, don't lose your humanity.

WE WUZ GON BE RICH'N SHIEET

kys

>Jeronimo Yanez
>"Asian"

Excuse me?

Gotta say you're right - NPR reported he was Chinese and I took it as read.
Just looked into it further and it appears he's Filipino/Hispanic.
My bad.

>illegally carrying a firearm
>cop tells you to keep your hands where he can see them
>reach for your gun/wallet (doesn't matter at this point
>get dusted

chink cop did nothing wrong. chimpout still incoming

Hey, I know we're pretty pro-cop here (myself included) but don't be a retard and get your facts straight.

>Hispanic cop
>legally possessing the firearm and C&C permit
>informed cop of it immediately
>received conflicting commands to show hands but also show ID
>made the wrong choice to reach for something and died

Sad situation all around. Dumb on both sides. Dude was bad at following commands, cop was way too jumpy.

>Illegally carrying a firearm
Had a legal permit - even told the cop
>reach for gun/wallet
Cop asked him for wallet
>chink cop
Apparently not.

Other than that you provided a powerful argument.

They still might be after a civil trial

NOT
GULTY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Which city will have the worst riots this weekend, London or St. Paul?

BLM right now

DINDU NUFFFFINNNNN

The CCW permit thing was a lie by his girlfriend. Sheriff's office confirmed that he didn't have a permit.

Bullshit.
STFU or speak facts - ur making us look bad.

I had to look up the incident, is NPR trustworthy?

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/06/16/532783821/minnesota-police-officer-found-not-guilty-in-shooting-death-of-philando-castile

At first it says
>she said Castile was stopped for a broken taillight, had notified the officer that he was licensed to carry a handgun and was reaching for his wallet at the officer's request when he was shot.

But then it says
>Castile was licensed to carry the weapon.

That's the whole paragraph, that once sentence. Are they wrong?

Archived that
archive.is/3U4pv

Bots get out reeeeeee
Sup Forums is for humans

Yes my fellow user! We must not let this injustice go! le xd Just look at this based trump image and look at my flag.
Would I lie to you? ;^)))))))))))))))))