Britain needs a communist revolution

Britain needs a communist revolution

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uB4o5n2EGyA
youtube.com/watch?v=SOBPe4RCTXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

+1 for that

TO ALL RICH BRITS: Come to AMERICA we will never be communist! Your assets are SAFE IN AMERICA! Your businesses are SAFE IN AMERICA!!!

WOOOOOOOOOW!!!
100 lives in JUST 30 YEARS!??!?
holy shit we NEED change!

>Building quite literally owned by the council.
>MUH PROFIT
>MUH SOCIAL HOUSING
Fuck off cuck.

>We need answers. We need change.
I wonder why we didn't see this outcry about the terrorist attacks despite the EU having one of the greatest surveillance states in the world.

BAN ASSAULT FRIDGES

How come 12 years of nazism in Europe (actually 6 that really mattered) was enough for the west to hate it, but 45-70 years of communism was not?

>Britain needs a communist revolution
Yes, please try it.
Finally, someone to shoot at.

FOR FUCKS SAKE , a group of animals who were given a new life have actually set their enclosure on fire and died , why the fuck is it anyone else's fault but the filthy dirty unwashed scrounging freeloading scum from the east ?

I'd like to introduce you to Diane Abbott, the very recently retired Shadow Home Secretary.
youtube.com/watch?v=uB4o5n2EGyA

Hehe shoot at

F

>Government funded, government built, government run building burns up
>"We need more government funded, government built, government run buildings!"
>"SMASH THE STATE... BY GIVING IT MORE POWER!"

I'm unironically starting to believe that leftism is a mental illness. Seriously.

This x10000

Spot on mate. When will people learn that more government is the problem and not the solution?

it needs a purge of foreigners

>Make an accidental tragedy sounds like a mass murder and look for someone to blame.

>Make a mass murder sound like an accidental tragedy and tell people not to blame anyone.

>list of missing
>1 maybe 2 actual british people

so was anything of value actually even lost in that fire?

30 years ago we did not have mass immigration and we had to live with shit like this so welcome to equality. Keep calm and drink tea.

Spot on.

Haha, that would be nice wouldn't it? We could finally invade y'all and bring freedom to the Anglosphere. I'm sure Canada would have our backs.

good. sick of all the gibsmedat mentality. fucking retarded faggots. when i have enough saved you can guarantee im out of this fucking shithole. can crash and burn for all i care

This needs to be memed hard

Just leaving this here...

youtube.com/watch?v=SOBPe4RCTXU

The whole of London is basically a pyramid scheme at this point. How much further could things really go.

holy fuck, my dude

You win Sup Forums today.

Communism and Capitalism are two sides of the same shitty coin. Also any other ideology. Same fuckers in charge. Same minions. Different flag.

>Britain needs a communist revolution

Through Corbyn and his imperial EU supporting neoliberal friends ?

Fuck off you larper. You would shit yourself

>30 years ago Britain turned its back on being a homogeneous nation. Diversity mattered more than keeping citizens safe from terror attacks. It is a diabolical failing which shames our nation... and has claimed countless lives. We need answers. We need change.

#notallwhitegoods

There is literally nothing with burning Muslims to death. I'm gonna chalk this up to another win for capitalism

America is filled with nigga's and third worlders, chimping out on a daily bases .its only going to get worse...il stay and fight

Cowards always run

Tower blocks invented by communist and leftist utopians to deliberately deny people prospect of living a settled and 'bourgeois' life in a nice house with a front and back garden.

Resulting communist tower block misery, crime, dysfunction, ugliness and lack of safety now used to drive demands for...communism.

YES YES YES! A communist revolution in the UK would bring a return of fascism!

A smart man knows when to quit.

best post I've seen today. Nailed it.

>putting a safe roof over the heads of our poorest
>our poorest
Fuck off. Most of those were bloody immigrants. The real crime is housing fucking immigrants while there are masses of homeless Brits

Cause this fire has killed more people than Terrorists have in a decade in the UK.
Literally fire is a much bigger threat than terrorist car crashes

But I'm talking about the EU as a whole, for example the Bataclan massacre killed 130 innocent people.

Also, manmade disasters happen, Chernobyl is estimated to have killed about 10K people.

Finally, there's the way that the people died. Back to Bataclan, supposedly the mudslimes mutilated their victims, before or after killing them. Very deliberate, very evil.

Fire is our friend
Embrace it

Mother of dog

>tragedy
>those names

I think they mean good start.

Was the fire a false flag to get better housing for immigrants?

>bourgeoise pigs make profit out of debt and usura
>people can't afford housing
>end up in shitty fire trap cause of debt
>"the bourgeoise aren't at fault! it's cool to make profit out of crippling debt!"

mfw you have all been cucked by neoliberal ideology

Not all Fridges!!! are Snackbar fridges!!

>Fuck off you larper.

>he's using a commie flag instead of his normal one

>1400 white children raped, some of then murdered
>23 children and adults blown up just a few weeks ago
>another attack slices 8 people up in London less than a month later
>Don't look back on anger
>low IQ savages burn themselves alive instead of killing Britons exclusively for once, in a stupid incompetent accident the likes of which happens constantly everywhere these people go

WE NEED ANSWERS
WE NEED CHANGE

Hi satan. I am the king of debt eh

Every country gets the government it deserves

I'm so in.

I agree, 90% of the British population are completely disposable.

>40% corporation tax rate
No thanks

Triples confirm, the whites have become black, they except free government gibs.

Built in a period of Labour Government. Poorly updated in a period of Labour Government. Controlled and run by a unionised Labour Council for it's entire life.

All the fucking Tories fault.

Pacific is an ocean, pacifist is peace-loving, and I thought you frogs just *pretended* to not know English.

The Pacific is so called because at the time the part they had explored was though to be calmer, more peaceful, indeed pacific compared to the Atlantic. Maybe read a book, Johnny.

All complaints, no solutions.

BAN ASSAULT FIRES NOW!

It is well known that they were talking pacificaly about that ocean right there. Not the other ones.

Therefore, Pacific Ocean.

Are you new at putting a sentence together or what, Johnny-boy?

kek you win

this

>that building
>our poorest
>not 75% or more habitual welfare leeches

"Heads of our poorest". That's the operative and inexact phrase.

Who the fuck still reads the Mirror?

In your defense, I learned this about a month ago. Had no idea, my friend.

how about you shoot muslims you cuck

What it means is, the frogs really *do* pretend not to speak English.

Sometimes the two get mixed together, and then you get Somalia.