Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Russian_Starr/status/875807460988268544
liveleak.com/view?i=396_1467864290
m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1393180
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those darn white hispanics.

twitter.com/Russian_Starr/status/875807460988268544

What did he mean by this?

Is the MSM attempting to incite a riot yet?

hahah wait wasn't this the one where the guy was just sitting there and the cop decided to just shoot him? hahah c'mon really>?

Are chimpouts still a thing now that blm has lost most of its funding?

>Jeronimo
lol

I made the first thread, give me the (you)'s! Reee!

FUCK OFF NONRARE YOU'VE HAD YOUR FUN

Nigger reached for a gun when the officer told him to show him his hands.

He had it coming

[spoiler]NIGGERS[/spoiler]

Fuck off, you'll never be a state

Who else ready to kill dem wasis whyte supremacists??

I stopped going to Twitter. Life is better without it. I didn't even know this was a thing, but I'm sure the Twitter hordes will go crazy.

>Is the MSM attempting to incite a riot yet?

that is a stupid question

Nope, Soros and co. have redirected all their funding to anti-Trump thugs

>Nigger reached for a gun when the officer told him to show him his hands.
source?

this nigga thinks we're on Hillary Clinton timelines

and nothing will happen. the other nig riots were because the rioters were part of the same gang the nig that died was. castile wasn't a gang member, at least not anymore. also, no one rioted when he got shot the first time, it was for the other nig nogs.

liveleak.com/view?i=396_1467864290

its unknown what happened before the video starts. maybe shes telling the truth maybe he looked like he was going for a gun who knows

It probably won't be too bad since BLM isn't really a thing anymore. Actual grassroots organizing takes way too much effort.

Don't be fooled by the facts, this is still white people's fault.

Source: Nigger be dead.

About fucking time, there hasn't been a chimpout in six months in murica, somehow i feel that the niggers have been put on a leash by drumpff, A few hours will tell.

How did you NOT know about Castile? Watch the video. That cop set him up to then shoot him. If THIS doesnt put a cop in prison, nothing will and there is no point in even bringing charges anymore

so while a cop is at the window with a gun and her BF just got shot she starts facebook living it
that seems a little odd to me

Source on gang affiliation being a dimension of the earlier riots?

He wuz a good boy dindu nuffin

>white supremacy uses all races to exact its will on us

he reached for a gun and earlier he robbed people at gunpoint.

do some research yourself you fat fuck

Source: Every news story ever posted about the shooting.

One can debate his intent in reaching towards the pocket that he told the cop the gun was in, but you can't argue that he didn't reach to that pocket. That's well documented.

GOOD. Now lets see the organic BLM riots across the country over this one.

Wish I didn't donate to his bitch's go fund me. She got over on a lot of us, huh?

R A R E
A
R
E

Weird how that all that went away now that the election cycle is over and, most importantly, Obama is gone. Really makes you think.

>
>That cop set him up to then shoot him.

Thats quite the accusation.

Snap

Fuck. That was a clear murder.
I murica cops never go to jail.

You mean the nigger tells the cop he is legally concealed carrying a firearm. The cop says ok. Then tells him to give license and insurance. The second the nigger moves his hand to get his wallet, the cop lights him up

Weather's warmin' up, foliage is in full bloom. Chimpout season is upon us, boys.

Ridiculous. First Officer Slater in South Carolina gets off the hook. Now this guy. The government needs to stop these extrajudicial executions.

WE HAVEN'T HAD A GOOD OLD FASHIONED CHIMPOUT IN A WHILE

Tuckers and Spencers do this too, except instead of "you just shot him" you hear "my dad is a lawyer"

Do we still get to watch shit-fits or no?

That is what one can assume. You are assuming that niggers are rational and functioning humans like hopefully you and I. There are a whole number of shit he could have done that caused him to be shot. I would trust a cops word in any situation dealing with niggers to be honest.

but slater didn't get off

Groids only chimp out if Soros money is involved.

Yea, because the cop didnt just ask for his license, which would be in a wallet in a pocket

stop looking like two characters straight out of gta5 and you'll be suprised when people treat you nicer

lol nigrahs btfo

Good. That spic cop is a fucking hero. Because he made another nigger "good".

>tfw Hodge was right

m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1393180

Fuck your right to kill innocent black people!

How the fuck can you listen to that Cop basically freaking out and not realize the cop knows he fucked up? He doesn't sound remotely confident in his actions.

>H-He made that nigger go for a gun! Honest!

>female cop
Every time

Pretty much this. This may be the first time the chimp out is justified.

You think shooting someone dead is an easy situation? Obviously he would be shaken up regardless of it being justified or not.

Chimpout fucking WHEN?

somebody post him desu

It's up to us now to start the fire.

Let's chimp out on twitter and get the chaos started. Kek wills it.

>defending spics

Are you trying to imply that killing black people is illegal? What the fuck?

>Defending niggers
Take off that fake flag. I bet you're a fucking leaf.

I never said it was a dead easy situation, but clearly this guy had no confidence in regards to decision making. He probably shouldn't have been a cop in the first place.

You have to take a hour long class first

Blacks and latinos have serious beef. The mexicans BTFO the nigs in compton and the rural whites and blacks have no idea that the problem in the near future won't be white hegemony but latino. And Latinos are not cucked little faggets like whites. La Raza baby

That was honestly bullshit. He didn't even reach for his gun. And you can't blame it on whitey this time, it was a Hispanic dude who pulled that trigger. It was fucking murder, he shot him 7 times for no reason.

>defending cops

Never met a cop who wasn't a scumbag
It's a job for dirty old commies and sub-80 iq rapists

This excuse is retarded. There is not some magical switch we can pull to make all cops completely functioning robo cops. People are people, and they have to deal with drugged up crazy low IQ niggers. Shit happens.

Tonight.

I want to touch fluffy neck

when do they start rioting

i think white black man are worse

Wat

Not really. With Scalise still in surgery and a Bernout as the official shooter, the Jewish media is scared to inflame nigger hatred of whites right now.

Those whites, even if they hate Scalise, might just shoot the shit out of the niggers. Because nobody likes niggers. Not even other niggers.

user, everybody is tense right now. The Republican Majority Whip is still in Critical condition. Rand Paul was present at the game and would have been killed if not for the security defending everybody.

Anti whites don't really grasp how big of a mistake that is. The Bernout almost killed one of the few believers in freedom in the entire congress. Do you know how many years it will take to make the wannabe vigilantes go back to sleep after that? The (((Elite))) is wetting themselves every night right now. That Bernie supporter was supposed to kill everyone. He failed. Their weakness is now known and revenge is a dish best served cold.

Look for arch globalists to start having deadly accidents in the next year. That will tell the tale on the outcome of all this.

Reminds me of this other fat fuck.

Its amazing how many people dont understand what the first of the month is

>forgot to go shopping
>decide to go pick up some food to make for the week
>walk into local grocery store
>its fucking chaos
>nig nog nigging up and down the aisles
>Single mothers filling carts with wine and junk food
>The only area that is virtually untouched is the fresh vegetables and fruit (watermelon has dissipated)
>Whales are figthing over scooters with people who are missing legs
>"imma only buy one box o cereal so yall better not eat it, momma gonna go to the bar tonight and get turnt."
>fat ghetto white trash trying to buy their own weight in steaks

if you come to america for any reason, do yourself a favor and head to a walmart/food lion wherever on the 1st of the month. its a sight to behold

>There is not some magical switch we can pull to make all cops completely functioning robo cops.
Perhaps that's why individuals should actually, you know, make sure they want to be cops, instead of dreaming that it's like the fucking movies.

>Looks at flag

I'm sure that would be true in the slavic shithole you live in.

Our police are good community conscious public servants that do their civic duty in thinning out the troops of feral niggers.

Does anyone else find it strange how there will be no riots after the Philando Castle cop is cleared of all charges? Right after Obama is gone, and the presidential election is over, all of that seems to stop. Instead, violent Antifa chimpouts are now happening. Just goes to show you how just about every 'cause' is a facade.

Minnesota native going to a Twins game tonight

well this gonna suck, nice knowing you guys

Now

Cool, hopefully I have just enough time to fly there and get some sweet loot!!!

So that cop who became a cop, did not want to become a cop? Wow okie dokie. How about we deport all the niggers and not have the problem in the first place!

I think they sometimes forget that they're considered second class citizens.

I'm not defending niggers, cuntwich. I want them to kill each other. You're the one defending the spic.

How was he not guilty on all charges???
This is ridiculous. A government that doesn't fairly represent us makes unconstitutional laws with ridiculously harsh punishments and sentences to be selectively enforced by a police state that can fire at will with 0 accountability. What do we even do about it?

They've never learned. You can tell when they don't give a shit about destroying their own neighborhoods and businesses in Cat 3 and 4 chimpouts.

Here's what appears to be the most official "peaceful protest" so far. 7-10 tonight. 1k going per FB page.

Well, Satan, you'd better hope that blacks don't start calling ICE just to fuck with you and your neighborhood.

These pussies won't do shit you idiots. BLM is dead.

You need to ditch the Stars and Bars. I can tell that you are a fucking leaf or redditfag.

I pushed a little nigger child out of my once at the grocery store. Everyone was climbing over everyone like literal monkeys.

Niggers tried to say something to me in their nigger language and I just laughed it off. Got my shit and left.

It was fucking chaos.

PLEASE LET THERE BE A CHIMPOUT

SHIEEEEEEEET

Oh tyrone, give the cops an anonymous tip and they will go to your home first for being a nigger, you fucking know that.

I avoid all department stores and KFCs/Bojangles/ Random Chicken Joints like the fucking plague, during "that time". If I need something bad enough, I'll fucking buy it online.