So how does it feel knowing that all your childhood heroes would hate your guts?

So how does it feel knowing that all your childhood heroes would hate your guts?

Oh god no cartoons hate me now.

I dunno man, Cobra Commander seems like he'd be on board.

Aren't the TMNT Japanese?
Will they punch Tojo as well?

No he wouldnt

ive been a fan of Hitler since i was 10.

our grade 5 teacher literally went around the class telling us how bad he was and that he only wanted people with blonde hair and blue eyes to live. she then went around the class saying who he would keep around. GUESS WHO WAS ONE OF THEM XD

Woah! That comic book was way too violent for me. I was more of a Hansi guy, myself.

>They were written by (((them)))
Not bad at all

Mr. Rodgers would never hate anybody

Ralph No! ;__;

>how would you feel if you were the villain in harry potter?
:^)

How would I feel knowing that characters created as Jew propaganda would hate me? Fine, really.

Fuck off and die faggot when Europe and America collapses the world will know he was right

They were childhood heroes for a reason: we have become men, now, and no longer need a diluted version of the world, where we must be lied to in order to say the right things to opur handlers. Now, we can praise the untermensch in public while knowing Hitler was right in private, all thanks to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Somewhere, Donatello is smiling at me as I make far-right Pepe memes. "Radical, Bro," he whispers. "Radical."

Hitler was my childhood hero kek,i used to watch documentaries and would always hate it after 42 and think how "unfair" it was for Soviets to win.

I never got into that faggy shit.

Pretty sure Shredder would be cool with me.

Childhood is spent idealizing the turtles.
Adulthood is spent realizing Krang was right to try to destroy degenerate NYC.

Julius Caesar was my childhood hero
I watched way too much history channel when I was young

Childhood hereos are what they are... childhood heores. You know user, someday childhood has to end and you need to find real heroes to inspire you. You'd know if you knew shit about history.