>youtube.com/watch?v=7xuArzM39oI

Other urls found in this thread:

aanirfan.blogspot.ca/
youtube.com/watch?v=FDCgtHW3JYc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>aanirfan.blogspot.ca/

youtube.com/watch?v=FDCgtHW3JYc

I ain't clickin that give me a green text gestalt

Crisis Actors all over this. I think they set fire to an empty building. Oh look, a sheep.

>There is a mystery over why so many people were apparently killed in London's Grenfell Tower fire, which broke out on 13 June 2017.

>Similar fires in Dubai, using similar cladding, killed no one.

Flammable cladding, which is banned in the USA and elsewhere, was used on the outside walls of the Grenfell Tower block when it was recently refurbished.

Similar cladding has contributed to similar tower fires in Dubai and elsewhere.

In November 2012 a fire ripped through the 34 storey Tamweel tower in Jumeirah Lakes, Dubai.

No one died.

In February 2015, a fire ripped through the 79 storey Torch building in Dubai.

No one died.

It wasn't just the cladding though, the building has no sprinklers, and I think there were some other regulations that were ignored.

fucking MI5 faggots did this. Pic related is the ziggurat these occultists engineer falseflags in

Those fires were during the day, this fire was at 2am. Every1 sleeping and no smoke alarms.

It's a tragedy for sure

do they pay shills more for writing less now

sad

It was a perfect storm...
Flammable construction materials
Time when nearly every one was asleep
Fire started on a low floor and moved upwards preventing upper floors from escaping before they even knew there was fire

Falseflag forsure and anyone else who says otherwise is a fucking idiot. They are going into overdrive with this shit lately Manchester and the bridge attack were both falseflags too

Shitty thing is, I've heard the British government are issuing D-Notices (like DMCA for News) to journalists about Grenfall.

Well..Theresa May did want to a create new internet that would be controlled and regulated by government...

>D-Notices
explain more pls
Yea, they are censoring the net not because of haji extremists (who they control)

>is an official request to news editors not to publish or broadcast items on specified subjects for reasons of national security. The system is still in use in the United Kingdom.

I love how the UK still thinks it can prevent information from getting out in the modern world.

who cares, dead pakis and turks

how many is that in real humans?

We were having a false flag every six weeks or so here in the USA until Trump, since then I've not seen one. It's been really nice, you Britbongs better get your psychopaths out of office before they turn you into an authoritarian state with no freedom.

>We were having a false flag every six weeks or so here in the USA until Trump

are not paying attention or something?

Need more info on what they're trying to censor. Any journo anons here heard about this?

proof?

Oh you nasty troll you.