Question for Burgers

What's it actually like to live in the USA?

Brit here starting to seriously think about attempting to move there. Your country looks amazing but what is it actually like? Do you find it quite isolating being such a large place?

>Work in Engineering
>Unattractive so won't steal your women
>White
>Tired of paying for benefits for lazy poor people and the NHS (shows like benefit street infuriate me)
>people here seem totally ok with it except for me

I'm also so sick of being cold so would only be moving somewhere south of the mason-dixon line. Thoughts?

Citizenship being the ultimate goal obvs

Same

Top Kek

It is a big country. You get stuck in your ways and problems in far off states are like international news.

lololol i troll you

same shit here bro. I pay 15% to the state and the fed to pay for niggers.

That being said, upstate NY is beautiful. I own a house about 30 minutes outside of the state capitol. OK job prospects, not as great as the rest of the country right now.

No nigs or brown people, loads to do, very pretty. Cheap property too.

All the good looking women moved to NYC though, so I settle low quality women at the bars a lot

Upstate New York is only OK at best.

how low quality are we talking here? Are all women in the usa in NY?

Just in the state. There's a noticeable difference. Every woman in NYC is gorgeous. Maybe 1 in 10 are physically attractive where I am.

user gets tr(..).jpg

>Not as good as the rest of the country
Bahahaha! Try living in Illinois, companies are moving out of state thanks to our democrats doing their best to keep welfare for Chicongo.

You can walk down any street in Manhattan and fall head over heels ten times in a single block. The amount of money flowing through that city is beyond fucking staggering, so that's the type of woman it attracts.

What about in the southern states? I guess people gravitate to whatever states capital city?

NC is perfect weather, you'd be welcome here. You're still going to be paying for benefits though...but this is a pretty affordable place regardless. The levels of isolation vary by the county, pretty much wherever I've lived in the US. But that's a good thing. Civilization and isolation can both be within a couple hours drive. Oh and that's something thing you'll have to get used to...we don't usually speak of distance units when talking travel, but use time units instead, simply because of how big this country is.

State Capitals are strange, rarely are they the largest city in a state.

It varies wildly by state, even by city. Be absolutely sure about moving down into the deep south because the summers are absolutely miserable. I'd suggest giving New Mexico a try instead. It gets cold in the winter but it's a dry cold so as long as you dress appropriately you don't really feel it. It doesn't "penetrate" the way wet cold does. Summers are a dry heat too so even when it's up in the hundreds it doesn't feel much above the high 80's. And it stays into the 70's at night. Couple that with reasonably cheap land, and beautiful country side and it's a nice state. Lots of non whites but if that's not a problem for you it's a nice place. There's no "Perfect" state, it's all about tradeoffs and deciding what's more important.

If you want the full 'American Experience' go to Michigan around the Grand Rapids area, but in the suburbs.

It's pretty Americana with its homleyness and just everything it has to offer
>Great hunting
>Great people
>Michigan has pretty lenient gun laws(hunting wise)
>Pretty good industry for engineering(ford, chevy, pontiac) and not just in automobiling
>Nice weather in the summer/spring/fall, winter experience in the late fall and winter.

I'm from Florida, but I /love/ Michigan, just saying bud, its amazing.

Get a job at a nuclear power plant in a flyover state. Most states on the coast are only ~50% white, crime is horrible, and cost of living is through the roof.

A state like Montana has 97% white population and you can get a 3 bedroom house in the country for like $80,000, and life in an area so friendly and clean that you never have to lock your doors.

Everything is spread out so you have to have a car if you live here. People generally mind their own business but if you are good looking it's easy to make small talk with strangers. Our food is trash however. All our produce is sprayed with pesticides which accounts for the rise in colorectal cancer.

Boulder, CO.
Its gets cold though. Its very white and has a ton of activities.

sleep late on weekends. watch the weather channel.

DONT move here.

White as in?

Wow that sounds amazing! That's incredible compared to here.

Yeah I love american cars too so working in an industry like that would be a dream really (I already own a mustang in the uk)

It sucks, everything is feminized, Jewed, or niggerized to the core. The only places left partially uncucked are hillbilly methvilles where they worship Israel.

you can't immigrate to america unless you have relatives there

you fucking did it wrong you dumb nigger

you are aware benefit street is staged propaganda right? also feel free to fuck off and pay for nigger and spic foodstamps m8

There simply isn't an easy answer to this question. Each state feels like it's own country with different experiences in each one. I personally live in Missouri and it's great, my only gripe would be that everything is miles away from you unless you choose to live in the major cities. Which I hope you don't make that choice.

I live in Minnesota, and apart from BLM infested Niggerapolis, it's a pretty good place to live(it's also majority white).

colorado cold is tolerable due to no humidity. its the best kind of cold actually but dont move there because colorado is one of the last places in the country not spoiled by entitled fuckwads from the coasts

nice thumbnail

Fuck that made me laugh

What kind of engineering? North Carolina and its research triangle may be for you, depending on what you do. Lots of jobs and money, good climate, beautiful country, nice people.

If you're super Sup Forums racist then you're going to be a little uncomfortable due to NC being full of black people, but if you're making bank as an engineer, you'll be segregated away anyway. The South goes hand-in-hand with black people anyway.

Why would you want to leave? We have a Strong and Stable right wing government.

>Unattractive so won't steal your women

Lmao.

Your accent will get you laid infinitely by as many 1's to 5's as you want.

If you're charming you could even pull a 6

Depends entirely on where you live.

Northeast and California are cucked expensive hellholes, or they're dominated by niggers and spic gangs.

South and Midwest are affordable, based, and white.

Britain is literally trash-tier right now.
Also fuck off kekfag, go watch sargon of assad

Come to New England! We have good jobs, education, standard of living, medical care, and are the most white in the nation. Live in Boston if you like the city, or in Vermont, New Hampshire, or Maine if you like rural living (most white states in the nation, also good for gun owners)

The state of Jefferson is nice.

ayyy mustang gang ('06. sadly mines a v6 though)

But yeah, Michigan is pretty neat if you're looking for the American Experience

But living, imo, is pretty fun in Colorado. You got the slopes, the cities, the trails for summer, and of course recreational smoking if you're into that.

But Michigan, everything about it, to me, is nostalgic, even though I didn't grow up there. I've only visited there like 4-5 times my whole life, and every time I did(I was there two weeks ago), I have a great time, especially visiting my relative's houses up there, it just have a very 'down-home' feel to it, much like you /can/ get in the South, but without dealing with the shitty humidity.

Just, steer clear of Detroit if you do move to Michigan, chimps there ruin the entire state by voting blue(though they went red this year :D).

But yeah- Grand Rapids Michigan, google it. Either live in the city or in the suburbs around it, it's great.

Actually the people collecting welfare are the people living on $500k/year pensions.

Don't come here we are a sinking ship

He will be paying waaaay less than you bong man.

that paypay looks insane

>sinking ship
Trump is keeping it afloat.

As a Brit, your accent will give you +4 points right off the bat. You'll go from average to charming as fuck. Like, even I fall for it with British women- average girl that speaks English English makes me diamonds.

As to living here, it's alright. I'd recommend it. You'll probably make more money, be able to afford a house, etc with your engineering degree.

Nigga the fuck you talking about? Seen more commiefornia plates in the last 2 years than the previous 20.

Fuck off we're full

More like forgetting about his promises and being a good goy

>Engineer
>Likes warm

Look at moving to a Texas City. It's a strong state economically. You'll still pussy taxes but they shouldn't be as high

Most state capitals are pretty shitty. I select few are premier spots in their selective states.

I'm no cockney or anything I have a faint yorkshire accent along with just basic english i guess?

Do you find the man on the street is ok with Trump? Obvs the UK all I ever see is hate for him.

Depends where you are

Side note about CO: The chicks in Boulder are smoking hot.

Yorkshire accent will make people think you're from the northern Midwest (minnisooooota, eh?). Go to Austin Texas, plenty of engineering jobs, good weather, and tame as far as lefty conclaves go.

Missouri blows. Kansas is where it's at! EMAW!

Depends where you go.
Up in San Francisco you'll get shouted down by fat SJW's. But San Jose, south San Jose especially generally nobody gives a fuck as long as you're not an ass about it. I even see people wearing Trump paraphernalia in mexican restaraunts around here and nobody gives a shit. We have a lot of Chinese and Indians that are pro trump too.

New England

Please don't mistake Minnesotans for Canadians again faggot

Oh what are you on aboot? Dont'cha know we all soond the same?

please stop
i don't want to be told im just an extension of canada

Funny enough, I'm actually in Kansas right now. Good prairies, and nice people. I just have a bias for my home state.

You sound the same and your politics is just as cucked.

Get fucked by a Somali immigrant faggot

Are states like kansas fairly boring? Do young people tend to emigrate from their home state?

Does the USA have the same problems with class as the uk?

I can only speak for myself and state, Florida, since I haven't traveled much but all in all it's breddy gud.

Pros
>beaches
>warm weather, winter doesn't exist, we just get cold fronts
>southern hospitality, most individuals treat each other as kin
>beautiful state parks, forestry and trails
>8/10 gun laws
>the holy trinity of food culture, cuban, southern and mexican
>city night life is pretty dope

Cons
>mosquitos
>elderly people come here to die
>big cities are basically a combination of tourist traps and niggers nigging
>hurricanes n shit
>thunderstorms half of the year(although it's not consistently dreary like it is across the pond, one minute you're being drowned, the next you're basking in sunshine)
>also meth

Imagine all the smartest of minds and superior of genes of the greatest continent on the globe decided to leave and establish a new place where a Utopian form of government of the people ruled instead of some pompous king.

That is America

Yes
Yes
Elaborate please

> thinking all brits talk like Hugh Grant
I'm sure his language is gibberish to 80% of Americans

>US had a Utopian form of government

And then it got Nigg'd and Jew'd

Honestly every burger in here is very nice and polite. Thank you so much for your responses.

Honestly part of me is sick of the uk attitude toward burgers. I always get a -ve impression of them.

What is detroit really like?

There are also plenty of niggers here withdrawing out money too, but trust me I know what you are saying. Chicongo could be gone tomorrow and Illinois would start profiting.

It will once Trump Drains The Swamp and puts all the traitors against a wall.

Again it depends where you go. The big cities on the coast especially tend to have larger class divides than the smaller towns or the flyover state cities. Detroit is basically a ghetto with a muslim enclave right next door. In the states with low costs of living, yeah there are more poor people but there's also less relative poverty.

¨Melting pot¨ utopia. best genes... riiight... at the start maybe. but mixed with the slaves from africa that you didn't have the heart to kick back to africa after you ended slavery, mexicans and so on..

No.

Detroit is really a shitty place, severely depressed economically, full of dindus, crime ridden, and quite literally falling apart

> Wants to move from an 85% whit country to a 60% white country.

Seriously lads these USA false flags have got to stop, it's pretty pathetic.

USA is like ten different countries in one. There is no question there is a place for you that you would really love to live. You need to figure out what makes you happy, a good start is the weather, how dense you want the population to be, your political beliefs, etc, If you're white we'll be glad to have you but you better support freedom and gun rights or you can stay the fuck out.

I like Burgers pal, hoping to emigrate too (Hull). Have you looked into the process?

I live in Maryland, about a half hour away from Baltimore. It's really nice here and jobs aren't that hard to find, only problem is that it's a Democrat majority state so my Conservative views aren't well accepted but I'd definitely recommend coming here

We have more than 85% white areas that are bigger than your country

It is pretty fucking great.

Come to Charleston South Carolina or Savannah Georgia. Not degenerate and predominantly white. Even the nignogs have some decency here. No mudslimes either. Economy is booming here, especially for engineers (we have a boeing plant along with a major port and thousands of other engineering plants).

Actually not even at the start. You got our religious zealots. But then again, you did have a lot of cohesion since most of you, from what I've gathered, shared that religion as opposed to protestants vs the old ways (the ones that fled from here and went to america)

And protestant christianity... while more free, which I can approve of, also lead to more degeneracy and was a lot easier for... certain longnosed friends of ours to take over.

So you're near Lincolnshire, have you ever been to the southern part of the county?

Fucking kek. Why post a wordy picture so fucking small.

I grew up around the detroit area.
I would avoid it. Detroit proper is burned out, run down, filled with aggressive niggers. Suburbs are OK, but crowded. Gun laws are decent, but there are better elsewhere.
You mentioned you like warm, michigan can be ass biting cold in the winter. Move some place warmer if that's what you seek.

Most whites in the US are mixed between different Europeans, but not other races

>Putting an EU flag on a British house
>"European" and EU flag, implying they are the same

Fucking kek, did you even look at the image?

It's a mongrel state with no ethnic background, you may have small shit holes that are 80% white but the major cities make London look like Warsaw and you're all paying for their welfare.

This is why the USA can never have a tax based health system, those paying in could not afford to keep those taking out because it's so stratified. We'll probably end up the same way sadly after a few decades.

Yeah, been London a couple times and Exeter/Devon. Moving to Gloustershire soon.

M8 it's just some fat Yank with a proxy so I wouldn't have a hernia over it.

The pleasantness of living here depends greatly on the area, state, etc.
I would suggest somewhere in North Carolina. Only 60% white, but all the blacks are concentrated in the urban centers. So just find yourself a nice suburb or something and you'll be good.

Yes, I think the bestoption for me is a business visa and a company to sponsor my entry, but its 2 years really until i will be moving (when i conclude my current job)

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I meant the county of Lincolnshire, my ancestors lived near Boston

New England fag here(CT), don't buy into the memes that New England is just a leftist shit hole, we got high iqs and there is a lot of white suburban neighborhoods left.