White Hate Thread

>mfw these subhumans are the ones on here talking shit

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

How does it feel to be a white subhuman?: How does it feel to know that we're going to murder every one of you? How does it feel to know to witness that your shitty race is dying? How does it feel to know that you're physically inferior to almost every race? Even I can beat the shit out of white subhumans here. Because you're both genetically and culturally weak. Your era is over.

youtu.be/mzlQ-n8p3zA

How does it feel to know that you're going to pay for your crimes and genocides?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4vkNgW-wBKw&t=86s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obligatory fuck Trump and fuck white people first post

youtube.com/watch?v=4vkNgW-wBKw&t=86s

I remember in elementary I pushed a bitchass white kid off a slide because he was being a little cunt and hit his head. Dude had a speech impediment from then on, I still laugh when I think back lol

That is actually pretty funny desu famalam

The dumb white cucks always get mad at these threads lmao

Post a picture of yourself

Stolen valor from the great meme war, I didnt fight against the normies to see virgin neckbeard autists to flaunt around kekistan and pepe in public

White women will bow down to the Asian cock

We'll keep the good stock in breeding camps, the cute ones, not the fat ugly ones like yourself

India here, these threads always crack me up lmao, I think based Turk was the one that started them but glad to see them again lmao

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people until the end of time

Good

man i fucking recognize that photo you moron. some chink in australia was ranting about how stupid western chinks were despite being one himself

>Australian
my sides

Ahahahahaaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahha

Wtf

Quintessentially Australian

Who's the stupid n**ger that keeps making these?

Same, through a brick off a roof once and it hit a bitchass whiteboi, he was laying there for a couple of hours until the ambulance came

Fucking kill yourself you stupid retarded nigger

>boi

Why can't niggers spell anything right?

my nigga i be whoopin dat white pussy ass all matafakin day mane

>all these Americans hiding their flags

>White people

So you didn't even properly fight him you coon? Too afraid that he would've kicked your sorry nigger ass back to your ghetto?

What a mess, I haven't been following this shit since HWNDU season 1 and the end of the election.

Ur gonna need a bigger bait
S A G E

Everyone, grab your bugspray. It's that cocksucking Turk again. The little shit always makes these subhuman white bait threads and hides his flag so he doesn't get mocked for being a roach

Ahahah does fucking sage even work? I always see mad white cucks say that but nothing ever happens

Anyway counter-sage bump

Makes me feel pretty good to know that no matter what happens it will descend into chaos and we'll take you all down with us.

What the fuck can i say, i love white people

Is That his daughter that he fucked?

Wud be better then ur jeans m8
G8 b8

>India here
>ID is pOO

AHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHhhahahahaha
Kill yourself pajeet

sage idiots