Worst President Ever

>6 months in
>no wall
>no unbama care
>no cuts in immigration
>continued to attack Syria
>supporting Saudi Arabia

Sure, cut relations with Cuba. That's what you got elected for.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/12/trump-moves-accept-hundreds-refugees-iran/
nytimes.com/2017/05/26/us/politics/united-states-refugees-trump.html
archive.is/GHBy3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not his fault, you can tell hes really trying but Americans are simply too fucking brainwashed and their country is the epitome of evil

can't undo 80 years of corruption and subversion in 6 months

>stock market up 15%
>unemployment lowest in decades

I voted for Trump to fix the economy. Anything he does extra is just a bonus.

Trump2020

>no cuts in immigration

Fucking fake and gay
Nigger, please understand that you have no right to make people believe your bullshit in Sup Forums. You are fucking nothing to us, remember that if we can find a terrorist base on the fucking middle of nowhere in the desert, we will have the power to meme him for the 3rd term.

Merkk murkurkurkur gurt again

>hasn't passed any legislation
>fixed the economy

Employment and stocks upticked the minute he showed up because businesses expect him to leave them the fuck alone

You might want to read up on the news

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/12/trump-moves-accept-hundreds-refugees-iran/

What's more important, the papers and negotiations that are being debated or the sandniggers that have actually stopped showing up?

>Surely this will not lead to a crash

>6months

I'm willing to give him 8 years. Who knows maybe you'll learn some manners during.?

I'm happy he cut relations with those cuban mexican spics. Dirty fucking mexican commies.

Can't go into a recession if the economy never grows in the first place

>Putin Bots outraged Trump keeps attacking their pet Sand Nigger

Sage

>Pedro defending Trump
Yeah, well maybe he should have kept his fat fucking mouth shut then. Anyone with a pair of eyes would know he was lying to get people to rally behind him.

>continued to attack Syri-

Get ready for the FED to crash it. Theyve already increased interest rates twice in Trumps presidency

>calling a mexican flag pedro
you are officially a trump supporter

If the wall isn't started and a good portion completed by 2018, I'm defecting. I'll vote dem down ballot and again vote for whoever they put front in 2020.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY WALL

What the fuck are you talking about?

He's doing exactly as he's supposed to. Voters know politicians are absolutely full of shit, voter turnout is at an all time low. (((They))) created a new (((right-wing))) media with new (((alt-kike))) personalities, to renew the left/right paradigm because it was clearly failing. The Jews prepped a reality tv celebrity as the ultimate underdog, because you know America loves a good underdog story. They gave him lines they data mined, and catchphrases to be spouted off to the masses waiting to hear said phrases.

That said, who the fuck are you going to vote for? Hillary Clinton?

What a fucking nightmare of a reality we live in.

>Pedro defending Trump
Trump is the best thing that ever happened to Mexico. All of those doctors and engineers and rocket scientists who would have emigrated get to stay home and Make Mexico Great Again now

>generalizing is racist
>only Trump supporters are racist
I can tell you're a real AnCap because you sound like a liberal faggot when it comes to social shit.

Fucking Noriegas

Serious question. Why Americans love israel so much ? All politicians shill for israel. What's their end game ?

You are the shill. Forcing the left/right bullshit.

We don't buy that bullshit here. Anyone using a fucking Democrat/Republican/USA flag is a fucking subversive fucking agent.

Any cunts still flagposting are US/Israel shills trying their hardest to keep the illusion of democracy alive. Fucking pathetic. All of you. You make me fucking sick.

I agree with all of this except the Jew part. It's a mix of who is at the top but I'm with you on everything else. His entire campaign seemed like something Disney came up with, just like Obama's.

Pulled out of fake subversive"trade" deal TPP
Pulled out of climate scam deal
500k+ jobs pledged by CEOs
Got rid of H1B loopholes
Actually enforcing immigration laws
Fighting for legal and necessary travel ban
Launched investigation into vaccine crimes
Launched investigation into human trafficking
Launched investigation into voter/election fraud
Launched investigation into Obama era leaks and surveillance
Speaks out against corrupt MSM
Has to deal with internal bureaucracy working to subvert him at every turn
Working hard on tax reform, Obamacare repeal, wall, and much more
Is renegotiating all scam trade deals
Didn't invade Syria after false flag chemical attack trap
Continues to help put to rest MSM by bypassing with Twitter
Stopped Obama-era looting of Fanny/Freddie
Stock market and consumer sentiment ul massively
Reduced funding of US government climate scam projects
Reduced funding of UN
Reduced foreign aid
Cut regulations and requires lawmakers to remove a regulation for every new one added
Maximum liberal/shill tears and butthurt is icing on the cake

Was all this supposed to happen overnight?

newfag detected

maybe you should go back to /r/politics?

>Didn't invade Syria after false flag chemical attack trap

No, he just had a jihad factory on the Iraq-Syria border. Woah haha based Trump!

>he just had a jihad factory on the Iraq-Syria border

thats a thing left over from obongo and clintion and run by the cia. You just don't set that shit up in a week.

You think Trump is in control of rogue CIA groups who are running around over there out of control? How naive.

has* Didn't notice my typo.

It's still his and it is still there though.

Excuses. The man is nothing more than a new ZOG puppet. Al-Tanf base and his Saudi speech are proof enough.

I'd say lifting the restrictions isn't stopping them from coming in

nytimes.com/2017/05/26/us/politics/united-states-refugees-trump.html

Archived that archive.is/GHBy3

Yea sure, it's not like his proposals hasn't been blocked or delayed or something. He's faced a lot of pushback and scrutiny from a lot of butt hurt democrats and liberals you cuck! two months in, the democrats were already saying he was the worst president in history before ever giving him a chance and you're doing this deceptive shit!? He's already started building the wall, he has tried to put a standstill on immigration, and he's desperately trying to get healthcare reform passed through congress! if you're going to be just like every other whiny child, then keep it to yourself!

I thought I was the only one.

Triggering Sup Forumstards has become a bit less amusing lately.

Don't worry. He'll cut taxes for the billionaire globalists. That's what it was all about.

So basically you are admitting he went into the white house without any plan to fullfill his proposals, that he basically thought he could just say do X and X would happen.
Literally the worst (and dumbest) president ever.

So every politician ever?

Is Mr. Goldenbergs opinion that important to you that all it takes is their blessing for you niggers to like a candidate?

America is done either way.

Lmao what is this drivel

Why is he making big arms deals with the people he claimed were really behind 9/11? I'm just curious how you retards reconcile these facts.
>So every politician ever?
No shit.
>Is Mr. Goldenbergs opinion that important to you that all it takes is their blessing for you niggers to like a candidate?
Those straws aren't beans, Jose.
>America is done either way.
So is every other nation. Great insight and addition to the conversation.

They're not fake news this time?

>Trump2020
#keepMAGAing

he makes a great first lady though

He can't get anything passed because of traitors and demicunts

Just cuck things.

its not like there was a good choice we missed on in the first place

God fucking damn... there is no way you can beat them in the game, because they make the rules.

Extermination was truly the only way to win

he has a majority in every branch and still can't pass shit because nothing he proposes makes any sense

He's cutting taxes for everyone you dishonest faggot

>He made promises he couldn't fulfill
>not his fault

People like you is why we still a third world shithole

Thanks, Obama!

That chart looks like all the democrat presidents fucked shit up royal and the republican presidents had to fix everything.

Sup Forums only likes trump cuz he pisses retards like you off
so keep the salt coming faggots it'll only make us like trump more

Wasn't he a master deal maker? Isn't he playing 4D chess?

trump won't get elected again because he isn't doing any of his promises

only people who will vote for him again are right wing diehards and Sup Forums

JOB KILLING REGULATION

He's like half a year into his first term he's gotten quite a bit done in that little time .

>democrats add millions of private sector jobs
>this is fucking shit up
Ahh, that explains the republican ideology to me

ANYONE making under $50k will not pay taxes under his plan you faggot.

Stop acting like higher taxes are good for poor people, holy shit fuck you.

>obstructs justice over a non-issue
>likely to be impeached

The problem is sorting itself out.

>doesn't realize adjusted for inflation republicans do better with all of those metrics
>doesn't realize that democrats piggyback off the good times republicans create because it takes years to feel the full brunt of econmnc policy

and where are you getting that from, shill? I never said anywhere in my statement that he had no plan to fulfill his proposals, the only reason why you are bringing this up is because he is a non-politician and you hate him.

>adjusted for inflation
>adjusting percentages for inflation
wow you sure are a special type of retard

We'd have to be obliterated in a nuclear firestorm for any administration to be worse than Obama's.

Fuck you Shareblue shills, KILL YOURSELVES

#STILLWINNING #MAGA

triggered yet libtards?

>wants to help American businesses
>supported relaxing relations with Cuba until Obama did it
>rolls back Obama's Cuba policy he previously supported
>now American businesses lose their investments in Cuba

Haha epic win for the Trump!

Let's wait for the finished product

it's called speculation. people expect him to loosen regulations and be business friendly. so people start investing money. money that those businesses use to grow and hire more people.

you don't think the man hasn't been planning this for years? It's because it's just that the most loyal of his people are mostly dead and gone and he's got you shits to count on.

Why is the terminology "Private secotr jobs" always thrown around.
Why not "jobs"
Oh wait, you can't mince words or change the definition like he did with unemployment and deportation.
Carry on, Obamaleaf.

it's taking the percentage of the inflation controlled hard numbers and then comparing then you dumb fuck not the inflation controlled percentages.
Also:
>doesn't realize obamas policies replaced a fuck ton of full time jobs with multiple part times so small businesses could circumvent Obamacare

Dumbass

How's he even trying? Congress will approve anything he says he wants, but he's not even doing anything.

americans feel the need to help others for whatever reason. the jews are an easy group to sympathise with because on paper they're a country of religious people who are constantly being attacked by their neighbors. also, "muh 6 million goys". so they think jews are just being bullied constantly. they're too retarded to look into anything isreal does before blindly supporting them.

Honestly dude, fiscal and monetary policies don't take effect immediately. There is some sense in what is saying. And what kind of jobs are added makes a huge difference. Short term construction projects, minor job training programs for shit industries and work programs that encourage the hiring of shitty ppl who can't hold a job doesn't help anyone in the long run. Democrats only ability is to tax ppl for shit govt programs that work on the short term for shitty ppl. Those who work govt jobs are interested in keeping their big govt jobs thus they report all these nice studies and statistics that obviously have no hold on reality. Go to any medium to large city or blue state and see how well democrat policies function.

Drumpf played us like a fiddle just to become Bush v3.0

Did you watch the Stone interviews with Putin?

Putin rightly observed that in our so-called "Democracy" we elect our leaders and nothing ever changes. Trump is at least putting up a fight, but the real government is federal employees—which have no basis in the constitution.

I'm not Obamaleaf

>it's taking the percentage of the inflation controlled hard numbers and then comparing then you dumb fuck not the inflation controlled percentages
you are so retarded

you read it backwards.

HAHAHAHA shut up nigger

>I'm not Obamaleaf
Show geographic flag and prove it.

>1 post by this id
why do you fuckers keep falling for this
saged

>when businesses get more money to work with they don't hire more people.
how's that liberal arts degree working out for you, faggot?

>Go to any medium to large city or blue state and see how well democrat policies function
funny how the successful states and counties are always liberal

Yeah fuck that guy. All government is a scam. No one can drain the swamp. Nothing matters. Let's go watch some tv.

Reasons i voted for Trump:

>KEK wills it
>Ass blasted liberals and shills

Results:

>KEK still wills it
>this thread

I'm tired of winning... it just doesn't stop!

I'm sorry you're too fucking stupid to get what that means. Real income has grown better under republicans

By the way since you're an American and not Obamaleaf you must be fully aware that one of the biggest blue states Illinois is about to go fucking bankrupt because you left wing retards can't handle your finances. As if Detroit wasn't enough you had to go and fuck up an entire state.

Illinois is literally going bankrupt as we speak

Minnesota only went Dem by a percent or two - we will win that cuck state next election cycle.

Also, the most impoverished county in America (Oglala Lakota in SD) is a dem stronghold.

>legislation
>to fix an economy

Clearly better than your GED

>Legitimately bows to everyone, actual cuck.
>Muslim
>You can keep your doctor
>Nigger
>"Red line"

Who is the worst president again?

fuck drumpf

Unemployment went up every single solitary year during his term.

They just game the stats by calling it labor participation so they can just cut out 20% of the population that's unemployed.

If they measured unemployment during the great depression the same way they do now, it would have come out to only 5-7%