How do we solve the "Moorish Rape Baby" problem

Hello Sup Forums
Spaniard here

How do we solve the "Arab rape baby" problem???

I won't deny the fact there is Mudblood in Spain. Maybe not as much as some people think(most Spaniards are White) but there is a big minority that look shitskin, and they are not Immigrants.

20% of Spaniards look like Moors. More or less.

I won't lie to you. As a White person and racist this is a big turn off, this people give us a bad reputation in the rest of Europe. They are my countrymen and sometimes the truth hurts, but their Colored genes are hurting my country.

Other urls found in this thread:

futurity.org/skewed-stats-distort-black-crime-reports/
investigacionyciencia.es/revistas/investigacion-y-ciencia/la-antrtida-sin-hielo-348/gentica-e-historia-de-las-poblaciones-del-norte-de-africa-y-la-pennsula-ibrica-3591
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>20% of Spaniards look like Moors. More or less.

Moor or less

when people believe your country is already filled with ooga boogas, the worst of the ooga booga kind won't move there user

its a double edged sword

>spaniard here
>as a white person

I know that feel bro

I'm from Naples
I look like the average European White, but South Italy is nigger town.

Is the heavily mixed individuals the ones that join the Mafia, are criminals and shit like that. Non-Mixed South Europeans are the majority but we are powerless.

I just want to be respected.

find varg's wife and mate with her.
problem solved.

We are Spaniards, we are not black or white or anything else.
We are Spain, we evangelized more than half of the world, Spain, hammer of heretics, the light of Trento, sword of Rome, the birthplace of San Ignacio, this is our greatness and our unity ... we have no other

It's an honor being your rape baby.

How do I get a neck this big? i want safe, reliable exercises that will built my neck.

Iberians were always pretty diverse, from olive skinned to red haired
Stop being this cucked, you are Mediterraneans and you can surely be proud about this cultural heritage
Damn, all this economic crisis fucked up a whole European region in terms of self-esteem

Nice joke
No
It actually sucks
Come an give me a blowjob. Lating Kang subhuman.

Feels bad
Varg is a retard piece of shit
We are Spain and we are a White Country. Period.

>is neapolitan
>wants to be respected

"People" like pic related are considered white in the US, these """""""""""olive skinned people"""""""""" (mudslimes mixed with european) would be considered aryan.

We are white during the winter but non-white in the summer. Don't fret over it.

And yet . all catalan hate your corrupt conservative bullshit .your a fucking mistake .

If you think that guy identifies as white on the US census your clueless.

What happened was that the (((federal government))) was identifying all Hispanics as "white male" to fudge the crime statistics, which is where those pics come from.

"Since there is no Hispanic category in the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reports and approximately 93 percent of Hispanics identify themselves, or are identified by law enforcement officers, as white, most arrests of Hispanics are added to white violent crime rates.

"'The result is that the violent crime rates for whites are inflated and the black rates are deflated in these studies,' says Steffensmeier."
futurity.org/skewed-stats-distort-black-crime-reports/

If that guy was considered white by the census, we would be considered 87% white right now.

not even his DUTCH mom helped to whiten his color :/

Speak for yourself
I'm White the 365 days of the year, like every other white person

Even when I tan I'm white
If you got a semitic face and perma shitskin color you are a Moorish rape baby

stop making those shit thread you my south american friend

But I read Asensio is half dutch, was her mother a tanned dutch?

/this
How fucking brown his Spanistanian father must be

Show us your flag Paco

THIS

You should have seen the previous thread - some Lisbon Antifa or /leftpol/ fag took the b8 and started descompensating and taking all in absolute terms.

show us your flag Wilson Garcia

Commies hate us, big deal

Dark people were reported in the iberian peninsula as early as the romans went there.
Dindu nuffin.

Same here in Italy, lots of saracen looking people around.

show us your flag Wilson Garcia

Promote pictures of celebrities like Xabi Alonso, or Fernando Torres. People who are clearly white. This will help to break the stereotype that all Spaniards are shitskins like Penelope Cruz

>here in Italy
So you won't mind revealing your flag my white friend

ok

>Spaniards are not white
Oh what a big deal!. Now i can't be part of the circlejerk with my internet friends!

SAGE ALL DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREADS

>How do we solve the "Arab rape baby" problem???

1000 years too late for that don't you think?

it's just a matter of aesthetics, I'd like more European looking Meds(atlanto-meds/megalithic kind) all around.

Holy fuck! This man looks pure Arab. I've seen some swarthy Meds in my time, but this guy takes it to another level.

Calabrians are pretty much the woggiest Italians, genetically speaking, even more so than Sicilians.

Interesting. Would it be considered race-mixing in Italy, if he married a pale, blonde woman from Veneto?

Calabrians literally look like middle easterners.

he probably gets mistaken for an actual arab anyway, so at first sight yes, it would look like it

as for general north/south mixing, it's not a taboo among normies obviously, although some people more aware of the genetic differences are probably itchy about it

So much this.

do you think muslims evolved thicker necks that way it would be harder to decapitate them?

>tfw Northern Castillian and everyone is fucking pure, catholic and right-wing
Why is Burgos the best city of Spain?

The true fucking red pill is that ancient romans and greeks were already brown and half of their heritage came from the near east such as anatolia and part sumerians. They came along with indo europeans from the north east as well and took their language, ancient rome and greece have always been swarthy before arabs or turks or moors were there

How do we solve the problem of disporia posting from hidden flags

He looks Paki.

Furthermore, arabs and southern europeans share genetic heritage that came was present before any muslim conquest. Look at the J2 and J1 green on italy and greece, both of their peninsulas have more green than turkey meaning there has always been a strong and growing population of people with common ancestors from the near east

The west asian input is certainly ancient, yes.
As for Romans, considering their origins(Italic + Etruscan[neolithic + villanovan]), they'd be mostly similar to north Italians I guess, more steppe input and less west asian one.

Iberia is a meltingpot of ethnicities because of its location, you could be celtic, visigothic, native iberian/indo european, probably jewish, frankish, etc.
Half my family has green or blue eyes and there is a few blondes. From my mother's side theres a ton of redheads which is quite rare, she is from the mountains in central Portugal where probably mostly celtic and romans settled, moors avoided the mountains.
As for 20% of spanish looking like moors that way too exaggerated, not even in the summer 20% will look moorish, shit bait.

Maybe his skin colour, but his facial features are very Semitic. He's clearly a Moorish rape baby.

I thought rome from its begining was already mixed with ancient near easterners though? And arent etruscans y dna J2?

>Burgos
>Not Salamanca

Burgos is comfy though, i've been there a couple of times

there's no Etruscan Y-DNA available, only mtDNA and it suggests an early farmer origin, so not west asian

they might have had contacts with some east Meds, Tuscans do have important J2, but it's hard to say when it arrived, might be bronze age(J2 was recently found in bronze age Croatia for instance)

mind you, you have to distinguish between the neolithic Anatolian "near east" input(if it can really be considered near east anymore) and the most recent west asian input

Niggy I been to spain and thats more or less a good estimate. I would say average spaniard 70% has pale skin and dark hair and light or brown eyes. 15% of other spaniards look blonde with colored eyes or aka more central european looking and the other 15% look dark and arab looking

>(most Spaniards are White)

>pitch-black hair and eyes
>white

You are bleached North Africans at best.

Salamanca is also a 10/10, no kidding
Iberians have always been like this, it's merely called "adaptation to the environment". It's what happens when every summer there's 40ºC outside.

The most ancient bones from iberia are of berbers 10,000 bc. No shame in that just a fact. Which explains why some north spaniards are dark too.

Look, another third worlder or anti-white obsessed with iberians. It's laughable how much big is the inferiority complex...
Yea, we are whites, but no, we are not nordics.

>20% of Spaniards look like Moors
investigacionyciencia.es/revistas/investigacion-y-ciencia/la-antrtida-sin-hielo-348/gentica-e-historia-de-las-poblaciones-del-norte-de-africa-y-la-pennsula-ibrica-3591
now stfu jordi

dad pls take your pills

WE WUZ CONQUISTADORES N SHIET

In reality, iberian peninsula shows a big homogeneity... differnt european phenotypes there are in all europe. Portugal and Spain, you have atlanto-meds by majority, and also atlantids, gracile meds....

Aren't Berbers white too? Pic related can be found in Tunisia

to a degree they are a symbol of hope that mudmen can integrate into western civilization

the problem is they have been there for a while. not like 1 or 2 generations but a good long while. no telling how long it would take for hungry niggers to clam down and act like humans

these people represent probably less than 1% of the people living in the Maghreb.

These are people with Eurasian descent who mixed in with the locals.

Stop with these cherry picked ultra rare phenotypes. Tunisiansa re swarthy as fuck.

You dig hard enough and you'll find those rarities in the middle east as well.

Furthermore children can be born blond and then darken over time. The only acceptable specimen for examination is a someone in between the age of 20 or 40.

So basically Berbers are Andalusians. I didn't really know much about Berbers until I saw pics from them in Sup Forums, some of them looking like these. I just don't care.

What I don't understand is how, for example, Castillians can have green eyes, pale skin and light brown hair when Iberians are supposed to be North African tribes who settled and stayed here.

Another tip for Sup Forums. Avoid picking photos of women, women often dye their air, curl or stretch it and wear contacts. Specially with the blond craze fad. Even sheboons dye their air blond.

Best way to go about it is to pick adult males.

look up some Afghan or Iranian people, they are blonde, blue or green eyed and don't look like mudshits at all.

No they aren't Pablo. Genetic heritage and phenotype can have weird results. Since basically inheriting looks and gene proportions is the toss of a die.

>spaniard here
>White
>Person
I'm proud of what we are, you are a shame for the country

And then you post a map of Y-dna that basically has no realationship with phenotype and gives you almost no info about your heritage.
autosomal dna is what matters, or genetic proximity maps.

Was just using that map to showcase that on a y-dna basis alone we are distinct people.

You could be 99% nordic and all you need is for that 1% north African to shine through for you to lose your chance at looking like a aryan god.

Relax Alberto i was trying to make a simple point.

>You could be 99% nordic and all you need is for that 1% north African to shine through for you to lose your chance at looking like a aryan god.

This kind of imagination LMAO
you have no clue, and i'm gonna just give you a basic example. Basques are dark,hair,eyes etc by vast majority, yet they are more european than 9/10 of the blondes of all Europe.
Iberians have always been, altlanto meds, it has almost nothing to do with the 'moor' myths.

I was about recessive and dominant genes.

Please stop.

We are literally talking about different shit. I never disagreed with you.

I was saying to Pablo that phenotypes aren't a good measuring stick. There are mixed mutts out there that unless they told you you'd never guess.

>There are mixed mutts out there that unless they told you you'd never guess.

You can spot easly if they are native or immigrants/mixed.

P I C K U P T H E T R A S H

>investigacionyciencia.es/revistas/investigacion-y-ciencia/la-antrtida-sin-hielo-348/gentica-e-historia-de-las-poblaciones-del-norte-de-africa-y-la-pennsula-ibrica-3591

I aint buying that shit nigga, tldr me

these minority berbers are mixed of ancient germanics, nice cherry pickings u got there

PLEASE STOP BEING AUTISTIC FFS.

SPAIN AND ITALY ARE WHITE IGNORE ALL JEWISH POSTERS TRYING TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER