What does Sup Forums think of David Rubin, he's one of the most openly honest and accepting people in politics imo

What does Sup Forums think of David Rubin, he's one of the most openly honest and accepting people in politics imo

youtube.com/watch?v=phPXTWJhnYM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1seThIG34R8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

easily the best product of the young turks

I actually can't believe he worked there at one point, he seemed too sane to have hung out with that crew

Honestly one of my most favorite political talk guys with extremely fair interviews.
He still claims he's Liberal but he's probably not ready to go Libertarian yet. Eventually. Not that a label is very important.

His cock tastes good

Based Dave Rubin.

Ex-TYT employees tend to be incredibly based especially when they fight with Cenk.
Michael Tracey is quickly getting up there too since he regularly blows Cenk the fuck out over Trump/Russia. Hes next in line to leave/get fired

this
also i think the meaning of liberal in the US doesn't make sense, people who want to restrict people's freedoms shouldn't be called liberals

He's okay.
IMO even though he's not a crazy liberal he is still a left coast fart snipper.

He is a faggot and a kike. He listens to people he disagrees with but at the end of the day remains a liberal.

Literal Shill SAGED

>(((David))) (((Rubin)))
If you've been here long enough, you already know what you need to know.

gay fucking jew

Jew

faggot who sucks dicks

Simple minded

As a person, Rubin seems like somebody I could have a pleasant 3 minute chat with while in line for a snowcone and then promptly forget about. That makes him an A+ interviewer tho. He gets great guests and doesnt try to talk over the more interesting people who viewers actually care about.

he's a useful idiot just like the rest of'em

BASED Rubin

sellout garbage. every opinion he has expressed is conservative, but he refuses to admit thats what he is because it would take away his credibility as a "liberal". hmm, paid by liberals, totally a liberal, paid by libertarian think tank, golly wouldn't you know it, now he mimics their opinions. He'll be paid by RT in a few years and just so happen to be a marxist.

>muh e celeb
sage and hide

>Rubin

Fucking pakis posting this shit I swear

The opinions he expresses would have been considered liberal a few years ago.

There's something I don't trust about him but I can't put my finger on it. I think he's scamming the right while making fun of them.

he's a fag, fuck off

I have a feeling this is Dave in private youtube.com/watch?v=1seThIG34R8