Under 10 people killed

So /pol is cool with accepting this? Why is this so on the hush hush here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sg40RbVctb0
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40290158
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21511904
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does the media and the London Sultan keep asking the Prime Minister to answer for this? How is this her responsibility?

i thought it was ~30, no?

I heard 70 on the news here

i thought it was ~120

I wounder how much trash they had piled up in that building to make it burn like that.

It was 6,0000,000 and they were all Jews

It was 6 million.

Actually it was 12 TRILLION

Fuckin saved

YOU RACIST BASTARD 12 TRILLION?L OY GEVALT!!!!! THIS BUILDING FIRE WAS A SHOAH PERPATRATED BY THE EVIL NAZI TORY PARTY TO DESTROY THE JEWISH RACE ONCE AND FOR ALL!
I MET AN ELDERLT JEWISH COUPLE WHO BURNED IN THIS BUILDING 5 TIMES!!! HE GOT A BURN SCAR IN THE SHAPE OF A SWASTIKA BECAUSE OF RACIST UKIP VOTERS LIKE YOU!

>tfw you're the person in the very bottom right apartment that's only minorly smoke and water damaged.

Never forget

>Why is this so on the hush hush here?
Because Sup Forums wants Brexit purely for the lulz, which means defending Theresa May and downplaying any negative story in the UK. Sup Forums is literally licking her vagina while people burn in substandard firetrap buildings. Disgusting.

Because there's nothing to hide, you delusionally paranoid cocksucker.

except that it wasn't really austerity. they spent millions on fitting the new cladding when a sprinkler system would have only cost about 150k

she lets in refugees. shes merkel in a wig.

all signs point to the cladding being poorly fitted. individual homes should have contained the fire but the fire spread around the outside of the building

>shes merkel in a wig.
She's Adolf in a wig. She wants to nationalize everything and centre power around herself at the expense of poor people.

Because she's supposed to be running the country?

So everytime there's a fire she should go see?
What next? Everytime someone enters a police station?

>Merkel is Hitler

What the fuck I actually don't mind her now

And nothing of value was lost.

Sure, why not. And also every time you post, because I'm pretty sure that it's so bad that it qualifies as a crime.

After previous fires, there were inquests and reports by gov saying they're should be sprinklers and shit also stop making towers out of flammable plastic.

Successive governments and Hoke secretaries suppressed the reports and did nothing. She was Home Sec. and did nothing. Her newest top advisor was home sec and did nothing. Her party voted against new regulations aimed St preventing this shit. She said it should be the fire brigades problem, then cut funds to the fire brigade.

Her actions and actions of those under her directly led to the causes of this fire despite the best efforts of numerous people trying to change things.

Fun fact. Most mps are landlords who would be negatively affected by new housing regulation.

soo Britain missed the fire escape memo..?

yeah well i guess fires are just part and parcel of living in a major city

They spent a load of money on the cladding, but not the extra £5000 for the fire resistant version.

They missed the sprinkler and fire alarm memos, too.

They'll probably never know how many died - place was probably packed with illegals and "refugees" and asylum seekers and what-not.

Destroying towers is part of their religion. Who are we to judge

Does London even have any Brits living in it?

yes, the queen and her family are british.

Source for that sprinkler cost? Sounds like fucking bullshit. Why the fuck did they not just do that if it was so much cheaper?

They've been saying on the news that the reason they don't install sprinklers in existing buildings is because it's too expensive.

No Jews died so who gives a fuck...

>people

Not for much longer.

If labour never made these giant fire hazards all over London shit like this wouldnt happen

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40290158

>A 2012 report by the British Automatic Fire Sprinkler Association (BAFSA) concluded that fire sprinklers could be retrofitted with tenants in place at a cost of about £1,150 a flat. Since the 24-storey Grenfell Tower contained 120 flats, it would have worked out at £138,000. That's significantly less than the £2.6m spent on the cladding and replacement windows.

if you don't have sprinklers and 20th century fire regs in the current year your country is 2nd world.

If you build the best mouse trap the biggest rats will come....

>niggers and mudshits come to whiteys country
>niggers and mudshits are worthless shits and bring nothing of value so need whiteys gibs
>niggers and mudshits receive free housing paid by whitey
>nigger or mudshit burns it down
>niggers and mudshits chimp out about whitey demanding better free housing

The expense would be from paying out for damaged property every time the sprinklers went off, which would be every other week when an ahmed decides he wants a barbeque a goat on the carpet of his living room.

I think 44% of London is white British. How shit is that? And I think another 10% is "white other", so mainly Poles, and other European nationalities, bringing the total "white" population of London to about 55%.

It's fucking insane.

Fair enough mate, sorry for saying it was bullshit. That's nuts though. But you know why they went for the cladding - because the rich people in the borough obviously thought some 70s brutalist concrete tower block was "ugly" and they wanted to make it less of an eyesore.

The queen is a kraut and prince philip is a greasy cypriot. And I want to see another dindu tower go up in flames and watch the SJW cry about it.

Fucking kek. Fair enough.

Did you see some dindu arrested for posting a photo of one of the bodies has jailtime already but the developer who caused this is walking about free

There is no /pol. All redditors must leave.

>Under 10 people killed

over 70 missing.....

But didn't you know goy'im, that's because it's a story of success!

>"Why have the white British left London?"
>"It is a story of aspiration. It is a story of success."
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21511904

total deaths will be a little over a 100 going off the current declared deaths and the supposed list of missing people.

possible surprises from illegal immigrant nests perhaps hidden inside that may bump up the total a bit.

why they are holding back the suspected deaths figure ..i dont know, perhaps the gov is gagging the firey's to prevent riots or something.

I don't get it, what's wrong with some kebabs getting roasted? Seems like a great thing.

DEEP

ahh roasted kebab, glad to see no humans were hurt.

that is satisfying, absolutely nothing of value lost.

If London wasn't flooded with thousands, perhaps millions of third-world savages and their population growth remained organic there would be no demand or necessity to build these decrepit, soulless, high-density shoebox stacks in the first place. They only exist because there is desperate third-worldists with living standard low enough to live in squalor by choice because it's still better than the shithole they're from and had zero agency to ever improve.

also being overly focused on ticking green/eco boxes at the expense of thinking about safety (and I say this as an environmentalist)

I think they're still assessing if the building outside of the central core is safe to go into

>London Sultan

Why is this global news? Why does some apartment building in our tiny country matter?

30-45 sandworms roasted. for such a big trashcan this is a shit ratio. we need to get way better at this, don't even start under the 100 mark, we're not doing anything in terms of numbers here. they need to feel the oven or there won't be change obongs

I thought that but it would be big news if it happened in any major capital city, especially since it shouldn't be happening in this day and age. high rise fires should stay contained within the flat they start in

Another episode of 'the opinions on pol are ironic for the luls'.

This is an outrage!
WTF is wrong with you bongs?
There should be NO white people in any of those block chimneys

Just kill me right now famalam

How is cladding eco? How is not having a sprinkler system eco?

dont care

Why no symmetrical collapse?

This. Scumbags would vandalize it daily

Implying the success of brexit hinges on Theresa fucking May? She's done more to imperil it than anything with her incompetence during that pointless election she just had. Why would we feel the need to defend her?

Why the fuck are people so outraged by the this, but not by two terrorist attacks in two weeks? Really makes me think.

I happy there dead.

who the fuck cares about a shitty apartment fire and why is this world news? ffs get a grip this is not important

Also, apparently 59% of Brits agree that the Grenfell residents should be put up in empty properties? lol at you niggers going full communist. good luck.

RUSSIANS
U
S
S
I
A
N
S

Oy vey

>How is this her responsibility?
Exactly! Is GB so fucking backwards that the god damn Prime Minister is responsible for choosing construction materials?

Shitskins aren't people.

>be Arab in London
>set your house on fire
>okay you'll move into the house
>don't like it set it on fire
>every house has been burnt down in London except Buckingham palace
>move in and become the Shah of England
Inshallah

can you identify meat you left in the oven overnight?

they will need dental records, but since these are all immigrants there wont be any.

Cause it didn't collapse

It was an Islamic Attack done with an Explosive Device.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/