WHO WILL ISRAEL'S NEXT WAR BE WITH?

Israeli's, who do you predict your next war will be with? Hamas, Hezbollah, Egypt, Jordan?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127076766/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You mean who is israel going to send America to fight for them?

Hamas right now is fucked and have no at of fighting Israel unless they go into Gaza
Hezbollah is a defensive army but they are also really busy with syria right now
Jordan an Egypt are tolerated peace partners with leader struggling to handle their own crumbling economy and oil problems

haha ok

Which of these regimes do you expect to collapse first? I give em all like 10 more years tops

Fpbp

I think Syria will want the Golan heights back and we will exchange some mortars.

Syria is in shambles now though aren't they? You guys wouldn't have much trouble defending against them. I'd be more concerned about jordan

Hezbollah and/or Assad probably.

niggers once we shove them in africa.

I feel like Israel could use Russia to mediate something with Assad. Hezbollah is more unrestrained

uh oh...

I feel like Russia will tell Israel to go fuck itself and stay in its containment area.

suck a dick faggot. Arabs don't have the self control to respect borders so whatever happens they will instigate it

Dur hurr le retarded sand nigger face, LE EBIL J000ZzZ11!! HAVE NEVER WON A WAR XDXDXD!!
Fuck off faggot, the kikes have wiped the floor with the sandmonkeys for more then 60 years and made the middle-shit an oasis.
I personally would love to throw them both at the middle east and watch the merchants butcher the brown hoard. because of retards like you we do not convert normies to the cause, winning more elections by converting many to the right.

Hamas due to cut funding from Qatar
Hezbollah is gig strong
Egypt and Jordan are struggling but US won't risk them going radical so they will support the current governments

The entire world hopefully

>arabs don't have the self control to respect borders
>jews have infiltrated the whole fucking world
Wanna try that again, half-dick?

North Korea

you probably have no money because you have a low IQ and blame jews for this

doesn't seem likely

ok

Mexico for some stupid convoluted reason.
The messiahs parents are mexican but he is actually american
Hes also known as imam al mahdi
Screencap this post. Youre welcome

so you think hamas will lash out?

>thinks that jewing is honest money-making
You're real cute, collegefat.

Israel is at the end of its rope locked into a tiny ghetto.
The coming Iranian-Syrian gas pipleline will crush plans to sell gas to europe.
Israeli sponsored Takfiris in Syria massively failed.
Before that IDF were destroyed by 5K Hezbollah.
The ghetto state will stew under internal pressure until the demographic time bomb final solution.

yea israel is a window into the future for europe with its arab problem

plausible

t. Muhammad

>implying israel isn't the cause of all of the Middle East's problems

Try again, drama queen.

not ISIS, that's for sure

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA its always the same excuse. When a jew makes money it's "jewing", otherwise it's legitimate. I'm sorry about your disability but blaming jews won't cure your low IQ.

egypt or iran probably

>implying has any understanding of geopolitics

Um, no. Christians, atheists, or anyone else making money through thre Jewish methods of usury and deception are also illegitimate.
You keep projecting your own crimes onto others. You'll give yourself away sooner than later, and you'll get the guillotine IF we're feeling kind that day.

egypt seems plausible but Iran is pretty far from israel and the war would be costly for them

Israel would not exist without the US

lololol please give me an example of how jewish mischief has affected your life.

sadly true nowadays. Hopefully they become self reliant

>t.Shlomo Shekelstein

>t. nazi larping faggot

>Israeli's, who do you predict your next war will be with? Hamas, Hezbollah, Egypt, Jordan?

I think you mean who will our next war be with fellow American.

Israel has to utterly devastate Damascus first. As a part of that will be their losing support (either through disgust or destruction) of the major powers (US and UK).
This will force Israel to sign a peace treaty with the newly reborn Ottoman Islamic Caliphate.
Though signed for 10 ten years, the treaty will last only 6 months and the caliphate will conquer Jerusalem and all the lands of the Zionist state.

goyim

Hamas and Hezbollah, don't know if in the same time

America

Read it again, nigger. Usury and the fake white moralism in the corporate media do affect my life negatively.
Fuck off, McShekelstein. This is about you, not including you.

this is pretty autistic and therefore implausible

israel doesnt get to decide. the saudis have christians by the balls. they got some kid the jews pretended was the messiah reborn held hostage. i hear one of the saudi royals molested the kid already but the jews want the kid back and america cant do anything

civil war.
Haredim vs normie jews.
>tfw Jews get expelled from their own state

We're getting tired of doing your job for you, CIA.

I don't know what "fake white moralism in the corporate media" is but maybe it's obsessing over idiotic concepts like this that has made you a failure. In a sense, you could indirectly blame jews for this.

i really hope this doesn't happen. luckily the haredi are pretty stupid

wtf

It's Talmudic, Islamic and Biblical prophecy.
They all state the same thing will happen.

which first?

A- Check em
B- fuck you you retarded ass imbecile, you are holding us back. Just fuck off and shut you whore mouth if you don't understand what are you talking about.
Not defending the kikes but I'd rather kick all of them to the middle east without possibly to return here and finally allow them to purge the sand Niggers till nothing is left, they can have their "greater Israel" who gives a shit even it's just a fucking desert.

The perpetual victims will somehow start blaming East Asians for the holocaust after they are done exterminating whites.

You're damn whore mouth *
Fucking autocorrect, serve me right bought this phone from a kike.

>religious nonsense

this is pretty autistic and therefore implausible

They have been lashing out everyday ever since they were created.
The problem is they can't due to lack of resource. Israel has also succeeded is making the Gazans dislike Hamas. Hamas is actually one of the most ineffective overrated jihadist groups. They have in reality killed so few Israelis since their inception, they have killed more Palestenians with their theocratic rule and executions than they have killed israelis.

will you guys ever just take the west bank and expel the arabs?

That not true but thats actually a myth pushed by Israel as a way to divert attention. Israel are masters of provoking, misleading and subterfuge. The reality of the 6 day war is that they provoked Egypt and Syria to put armies near the borders so Israel with its superior army can obliterate then but still claim "it was a defensive move".

Probably Hamas, but that's not a war, that's an "operation". Their next real war will be with Hezbollah, only this time Israel will go all out. With America's full backing (Trump, Pence and Mattis who are extremely anti Iran & Hezbollah) and a psychotic PM (Netanyahu) it will be a catastrophic one for the Lebanese militants.

i hope for this

I'm not Israeli but Israel will probably give back the Westbank but only if they are pressure by America and it becomes a liability. As of now Israel is at a golden age and prefers status quo. All their enemies are suffering and the Palestenian problem isn't even in the top 10 global issues.

I don't think they will attack Hezbollah without help from other countries. It's too risky, Hezbollah has rockets that can hit major Israeli cities. It's like attack North Korea which would end up with Seoul getting peppered with artillery.

Also Netanyahu is overrated, Israeli left and right are merely differences f economic policies. Even under the left Israel had wrecked Gaza and attacked Hezbollah in 2006

Syria - Iran

Nice try playing dumb, Herzliya.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127076766/

>religious nonsense

So was the destruction of the Jewish Temple by the Romans.
So was the first Islamic conquest.
So was the destruction of Byzantine Rome.
So was the collapse of the Ottoman Empire in WW1.

those people are faggots who should be deported. doesn't change a thing

I'm on the fence. While the last thing I want is to see more refugees and civilian deaths, it will be very interesting to see Israel's new weapons/defense systems/tactics come into play. It will also be very interesting to see foreign reactions/actions, not only Americas, but Russia's too (seeing that Russia has let Israel strike Hezbollah convoys in Syria when it's felt threatened).
>I don't think they will attack Hezbollah without help from other countries
Of course you don't. You're not the Israeli government or military. You're an armchair general like the rest of us here. As for Netanyahu: he's a lot more aggressive (and reckless?) when it comes to war, not giving a shit about civilian casualties (I don't buy that they're that cautious like the try and spin it in the media) and foreign reactions to his actions. Their Defense Minister is also very aggressive and extreme, a much needed change from the previous one if they're to head into a war. Preemptive strikes might be Israel's chance in this.

ur pretty delusional

>Write down prophecy tens or even hundreds of years before it comes true
>It all comes true.
>Have other prophecies for even further in the future.
"You're pretty delusional to believe that they'll come true."

You don't have to believe it. The people with all the wealth, power and influence believe it and are actively working to make sure it comes about.

ok

>jordan
>egypt
lol why they wage war with them? they are allies

they are?

the goverments yes, they have good relation

of course they are islamic so have to puppet the anti zionist line, however under the surface the govts are in cahoots, just like with the saudis

>those people are faggots who should be deported
#notalljews amirite?

pretty much

>Hamas, Hezbollah, Egypt, Jordan?

the first 3, plus Syria, Lebanon, Russia, Iran, etc.

>Russia

false

>the kikes have wiped the floor with the sandmonkeys for more then 60 years
How'd those last 2 wars in Lebanon go, Schlomo? Ready for round 3?

*You mean to WHOM is Israel...

israel has nukes. does lebanon have nukes?

Of course they don't, unless uncle Vladimir was feeling charitable. Did that stop them from repelling 2 Israeli invasions? No

I'm guessing israel's next war will be between US and Iran

>proven: circumcision causes brain damage

1st Lebanon War?
>Conquered Beirut
>Kicked PLO out of Lebanon
That was pretty much a victory for Israel in the sense that the only objective not met was Sharon's goal of not installing a pro-Israel Christian government. Israel's biggest mistake was probably bowing to American pressure and leaving without an annexation up to the Litani river.

You forgot
>Resulted in the creation of Hezbollah

you were circumcised?

That's besides the point if we're to talk about objectives, which make it a victory in the end. There was always going to be some form of militias on its borders, whether PLO/Palestinian influenced or not, out of any consequence to a war.

Installing a government favorable to Israel was the #1 objective, which they failed to accomplish, and now Lebanon is basically ruled by Hezbollah, who proved to be capable to standing toe to toe with the IDF in the 2nd war. So you can call it a victory all you want but anyone with a brain sees defeat

"ISIS"
>ISIS receives more funding
>More Israeli secret aistrikes on Syrian land
>Syria falls
>Israel takes moral highhigh ground, "frees" ISIS controlled zones
>More civilian casualties and "ISIS" between back
>Israel then owns Syria, sends remaining Syrians to nearby countries and Europe

Or they coudkl sit quietly as ISIS takes on more land from surrounding countries and then in a "brave" feat to free Levant from ISIS control "beat them back".

>Installing a government favorable to Israel was the #1 objective
Not #1 by a long-shot. It was initially purely PLO driven. There's no need to drag this out and have a useless ping-pong match about it because you're wrong. There's a difference between a strategic and a tactical victory too. Going by initial objectives your're wrong on this. Take care buddy.

Next Israeli war will against Hamas in Gaza, especially with the whole Qatar situation, Hamas eill be punished for its relations with Qatar. It will probably a war like 2014, with massive aerial bombardment and heavy IDF casualties in invading Gaza. Every few years, Israel launches major operation against Hamas to prevent them from becoming too strong.If their OP against Hamas goes well, shortly after they woll attack Hezbollah in syria in Lebanon and Syria,opening Pandora's box for the region, as Syria is overrun with over a 100k battle-hardened shiite militants armed to the teeth. Israeli will have a two-front war with South Lebanon and Syrian, and I wouldnt be surprised if Iranians get directly involved from Syria. Hezb have said they have plans to move the battle to Israeli territory, and thats very likely, especially if a two-front (or 3-front depending on the timing of the Gaza war)

Also, Im surprised oure asking about Egypt and Jordan. both have peace treaties with Israel and are staunch US allies. Also, in any open war I think Russia would support Assad and his shiite allies over Israel, but they wouldnt get directly involved unless attacked, which I doubt Israel would do

All you need to ask yourself is whether Israel is more or less safe after their 2 interventions in Lebanon, and whether Lebanon is more or less of a threat. And the answer is obvious. Goodnight Shlomo