PAGANISM GENERAL

PAGANISM GENERAL

EDITION: ᛉᛉᛉ Day of Freya ᛉᛉᛉ

ᛏᛏᛏ HAIL THE GODS, HAIL VICTORY ᛏᛏᛏ

This is a thread for the discussion of Paganism, the future of Aryan Race, Culture, Traditionalism, Jewish Question and Christianity.

ᛟᛟᛟ Places to start learning ᛟᛟᛟ

Varg's playlist "European Polytheism & Tradition"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA

Survive the Jive playlist "Paganism"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcroOUap-NylBcWAle2Dg_8bxpLkcSMlH

ᚦᚦᚦ Social Media ᚦᚦᚦ

Discord Code: w68tguT

Any questions, interested in learning, Christians on the edge, or just want to debate, feel free to join any of the groups above.

IMPORTANT! Before you have any questions, please check out the Q&A below:

>pastebin.com/aD6k77uh

ϟϟϟ Recommended channels ϟϟϟ

Varg Vikernes
>youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

Survive the Jive
>youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA

Aryan Kitchen
>youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg

Forgotten Roots
>youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg

DukeOfDurham
>youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured

Survival Russia
>youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper

ᛟᛟᛟ PAGANISM MEGA ᛟᛟᛟ
>mega.nz/#F!MahAVQYR!M7fBxWWNIYh9fevOFHL7WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

brainz.org/50-most-brilliant-atheists-all-time/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Friday_Devotion
join.skype.com/JvRJei0bWJw5
landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=33204
landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=84340
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>(((paganism)))
>white
Fucking shill

If you respect the white race then you will respect His glorious Christian empire that the white man built

A bump for kin and Gods!

>Fucking shill
You worship Rabbi Yeshua, Paganism is Aryan!!!

>go back to being primitive savages goy
>keep living in the past before your race evolved and became powerful goy
True Nordicists are Christian just like Hitler
inb4 (((Hitler's table talk)))

bumping

>paganism central

This is the incurable cancer plaguing Sup Forums

You should keep to your dead gods and wooden huts, viking-fag

Hail Freyja

>True Nordicists are Crypto-jew just like Hitler
Christians are anti-racist universal traitors, not surprising since they literally worship a fucking Jew. If you believe Christianity made Europe great and not Europeans you're lost, Hitler definitely wasn't a Christian.
Being pro-Aryan is cancer? fuck off mongrel

>implying Christianity is Jewish
>forgetting that Jews hate Christians
>forgetting that Jesus was a Sephardi Jew, not Ashkenazim

No, I worship God and the Lord Jesus Christ
And I love Christianity for how it caused Europe to evolve
If you love the ancient past so much, stop using technology and go live in a cave, the white race in it's primitive years decided to leave Paganism behind when they saw that Christianity is far superior and they became stronger for it
Any attempts to revive an ancient religion to spite the greatest white religion to have ever existed Christianity, is a Jewish shill op
You just want us Nords to become primitive savages who can't get laid and never showers like the vikangs
Well fuck off, my best and most evolved ancestors were Christians

Typical christian, shilling for his jew-god

For gods and kin.

Welcome brothers, Freya guide you!!!

While I like the Vikings TV show too, none of you will enter Valhalla because none of you are warriors. And none of you have so much as sacrificed a single goat, or chicken.

Now quit being larping fags.

noice

Last time I checked, the Aryan way was not degenerate and fallen, much like the asinine and whining "pagans" of today. Listening to Amon-Amarth and owning a stainless steel battleaxe doesn't make you pagan, it just makes you edgy

>implying there's any credible evidence that Jesus wasn't white

For Kods and Gin!

lol, now you know how we atheists feel. fucking backwards creationist idiots, all of you.

Better than having a pathetic LARPing imbecile as a "savior". The gods he shills for aren't even real

>No, I worship God and the Lord Jesus Dead Kike On A Stick
You worship you Lord Yeshua bar Yosef, you have no idea of European history. In your Eyes, African Christians are your brothers.
>Pic related
Valhalla isn't the only afterlife
Jesus was a middle eastern jew, he definitely looked swarthy af

Atheists and Christians here? How did it come to this?

>implying your disgusting degenerate religion has done anything to contribute to the glorious European society like Christianity has

fuck off you amoral banana fag

What's wrong with Hel?

This is why neck beards shouldn't have the internet

bump

what would your ancestors think of you LARPing on a Middle Korean cat networking board?

what would your ancestors think of you larping as a jew?

lol, just advancing society since the very beginning, bro. no need to help, we do it for free.

brainz.org/50-most-brilliant-atheists-all-time/

Today is the moon day
Did you feed your hubal with dates today?

If any of this ''proof'' that Jesus wasn't white existed I just like any self respecting white person would drop Christianity right now but I know for a fact that Jesus was white because of how great Christianity has been for the advancement of the European races and how all the evidence points towards him being white

Welcome friend! Together we shall purge Pol of this kike-filth!

You're larping as ancient Israelites, for every one person larping as a Viking their 100 people larping as a crusader.

If Jesus wasn't white, he wouldn't have a massive following of good white people
Pagans are atheists trying to act the WN movement which is Christian

>If any of this ''proof'' that Jesus wasn't white existed I just like any self respecting white person would drop Crypto-judaism right now but I know for a fact that Jesus was white because of how great Crypto-judaism has been for the advancement of the Aryan races and how all the evidence points towards him being white
Lmao you can't be serious, you made your bait too obvious man.

Why are these threads such a shitfest?
I can tell some user has enough time to use photoshop and remakes old pics like this
for every new pagan thread i see.

Fucking kek

WE
WUZ
NORDS
N
SHEEEEIIIIT

That is certainly interesting to say the least. Do you legitimately follow the pre-Islamic religion of the middle East?

>918(You)(OP)
>Why are these threads such a shitfest?
>I can tell some user has enough time to use photoshop and remakes old pics like this
> for every new pagan thread i see.
>
>Fucking kek
Because a bunch of people larping as Crusaders come on here to shit post

>Implying only Nords were "Pagans"
>What is Rome and Greece?

>nazi/pagan larper
>calling anyone else a larper
Autism speaks

Great argument, yet still no proof
Of course Jesus was white
Christianity has been a HUGE part of the WN movement
Read the bible about the curse of Ham which states that dark skinned people were those who's bloodlines were punished by God for being sinful

THE ONE TRUTH GOD IS JESUS CHRIST

>On pol
>Hates nazis
I don't get your logic m8

Lmfao. Are you one of those KKK retards that think Jesus was a ginger haired Anglo Saxon? HAHAHAHA
Get of my board, faggot

>cucksanity
>white
here is why jehowah chosen man shouldnt fuck with us

THE ONE TRUTH JEWSUS WAS NOT THE MESSIAH

"In City of God, Augustine rejected both the immortality of the human race proposed by pagans, and contemporary ideas of ages (such as those of certain Greeks and Egyptians) that differed from the Church's sacred writings.[93] In The Literal Interpretation of Genesis, Augustine took the view that everything in the universe was created simultaneously by God, and not in seven calendar days like a literal interpretation of Genesis would require. He argued that the six-day structure of creation presented in the Book of Genesis represents a logical framework, rather than the passage of time in a physical way – it would bear a spiritual, rather than physical, meaning, which is no less literal. One reason for this interpretation is the passage in Sirach 18:1, creavit omnia simul ("He created all things at once"), which Augustine took as proof that the days of Genesis 1 had to be taken non-literally.[94]

Augustine also does not envision original sin as causing structural changes in the universe, and even suggests that the bodies of Adam and Eve were already created mortal before the Fall.[95] Apart from his specific views, Augustine recognizes that the interpretation of the creation story is difficult, and remarks that we should be willing to change our mind about it as new information comes up.[96]"

>Of course Jesus was white
Of course, Jesus is white, it's not like Jews are swarthy Semitic people or anything? Christianity is anti-White Nationalist not like I not surprised to see you support because most white nationalists are retards.

When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born.

He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing.

No stranger had to spend the night in the street, for my door was always open to the traveler (Job, discussing his devotion to God) (Job 31:32)

>pic related

He was blonde hair with blue eyes
>still no evidence that Jesus wasn't white
Keep believing your Jewish lies, I bet you beleive the six gorrilion to by that logic
It's heavily implied in the Bible that Jesus was white and God is white and dark skinned people were punished for being wicked

first christians were jews all of them

The aryan race came from Atlantis and travelled through the Middle East during the time of Christianity

Heavily implied, no it wasn't. Why would he look different from his Chosen people? Jesus was a swarthy guy.

"I ask then: Did God reject his folk? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin."
Completely false

Read about the curse of ham retard
Besides, even if Mary wasn't white, God is white and Jesus was white because he is God
It teaches in the bible that dark skinned people were cursed by God and that the first people were white just like God

fuck christcucks - jewish slaves

I don't have to read you semitic fairy tales man, fuck off.

The ultimate shabbos goys. Le "All men were created equal, so racism is bad"

This
Nice meme bro

Fuck off you autistic LARPers lmao

Then don't act like you know shit about Christianity

Please pagans; don't be upset.

Talk more about your customs and timeless traditions transmitted from druid to druid.. Don't be Christianophobe.

apart from the apostles Christians were gentiles., th ey were Greeks, Romans, Persians, Syrians, Arabic, Africans, and Europeans. the Germans who sacked Rome weren't pagans they were Arian Christians under an Arian Christian king named Alaric.

This
We should ignore christcuck shills and discuss our traditions instead

Nope. Mind that Christianity was created in kike and sandnigger-land.

arian christians sloughter more aryans beacuse they didnt belive in jewish rabbi

> This Heresy

Friends! Friends! Friends!

Go to the Catholic Church and pray before a Eucharistic Adorition (or just a statue or image of Jesus), dear friend, and pray just ONE PRAYER and you'll get full 100% proof of God through his son, Jesus Christ.
And when things happen (and they will) remember that it was a CATHOLIC user who told you this (and make of THAT what you will).

Knock and it shall be opened - but you have to knock!
Seek and you shall find - but you have to seek!

Also, if you want to somewhat maximise your holy life I'd suggest attending the First Friday Masses from now on. Attend the mass of the first Friday of nine consecutive months and Jesus will be with you on the hour of your death (plus extra cute blessings, yay!)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Friday_Devotion

Once you find out God is real (and you will) you'll have to decide if you want to work towards that reality or not, then reap or not reap whatever seeds you sow into the pursuit or non-pursuit of that reality.

Get right with God today. He died for YOUR sins, and EVEN NOW still waits for you with open arms - no man is impossible from redemption!
ONE PRAYER folks!

HOSSANAH IN THE HIGHEST!
BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!

HOSSANAH IN THE HIGHEST!!!!

I know about Crypto-Judaism, It's not my holy book, now fuck off to your holy land and join (((Yahweh's))) chosen people
>Pic related
No one is asking questions yet, and the social media, Discord/Skype is a lot better for serious discussion. This is a thread for people to learn more about paganism and ask questions, for serious discussions join this
ᚦᚦᚦ Social Media ᚦᚦᚦ

Discord Code: w68tguT

Any questions, interested in learning, Crypto-jews on the edge, or just want to debate, feel free to join any of the groups above.

It was white land back then, that's why the crusaders fought for the holy land
Lrn2history
retard

HOSSANAH is jewish word

Dont let these heathen test your faith friends
You can feel in your heart that Jesus is white

It was never an Aryan land man, the Aryan's never migrated there, idiot.

>arian christians sloughter more aryans beacuse they didnt belive in jewish rabbi

this is pretty much the most untrue thing I've ever read in my life.

where do you even think 5th century Europe got the term Aryan from?

Proof or gtfo

Hail to the Lady of amber.
Hail to the Lady of love.
Hail to the Lady of passion,
Bringer of luck,
Bestower of wealth.
You are the envy of all the Gods,
the treasure of the sacred world.

Freyja, mighty and magnificent,
We praise Your name on your day.
Ignite within us an awareness
of our own creative fire.
Ignite within us a passion,
to burn through the pale shadows of our lives
and find integrity:
in all we do, in all we dream, in all we are.
Bless us, Freyja, Lady of the Vanir,
and we shall hail You,
always.

Wait. Palestine and Judea, where Romans dealed with Israelites was white? No way- kikes and arabs, except for the Romans.

The burden of proof doesn't isn't on me, it's on you. You claim something that is clearly false.

olso cucksanity is just spiritual communism
prove me wrong
olso
pole here i even had religion lessons with priest for my entire education so i know what you are doing right now

the crusades were to deal with the fact that Islam, the proxy of the Roman Catholic Church started to bite the hand that birthed it.

landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=33204

>ARYAN
Read etymology of word IRAN, ladies

THAT'S YOU EVIDENCE LMAO

God belongs to no race, dearest friend. But his praise can be said by ALL tongues, for he IS the God of all races.

Worship of race over God is a trivial pursuit at best. Not saying you can't be proud of your race - you can, but if it comes to the sacrifice of the GOD OF THE UNIVERSE, then... I don't know what to tell you.

ONE PRAYER FRIEND!

'Aryans' didn't migrate to Europe either

Reminder that nazi Germany, as well as any aryan at the time, was christian.
The inevitable result of paganism is sacrifincig children and virgins and making public orgys. Are you really advocating fro this degeneracy when you forefathers evolved to something more dignified and meaningfull?

It's a forum post by
Pastor Ezekiel no less LMAO

Yeah they did, or else modern day European wouldn't be blonde and blue eyed

And what am I doing, dearest friend?

One prayer away, by the way.... You can do it!

I did this two weeks ago and literally NOTHING happened. Felt nothing at all.

landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=84340

Why would you feel anything, he's an ettin. If anyone could get anything out of him it's the Jews.

main purpose of crusades were to kill european people slavs nords etc
olso
christianity didnt do shit
mongols did better than some jew preaching faggots and pedophiles
>Reminder that nazi Germany, as well as any aryan at the time, was christian.
No the nazi germany wasnt christian
>sacrifincig children and virgins and making public orgys
you mean massive rapes done by crusaders killing children and women burning entire villages beacuse why not
t.pole my family was fighting with crusaders since 14 century

What did you pray for friend?
Be patient - and keep on the watch!

In my carefree days I used to demand God make me a SUPERHERO, you know that? With super powers and all that!

Wanna hear the story?

How do Christians/Muslims deal with the fact their religion is fanfiction of Judaism?

How do Jews deal with the fact their religion is fanfiction of Zoroastrianism?