Is this the true state of Western relationships...

is this the true state of Western relationships? or is this webpage like Jezebel or Vox which seem to attract the lowest dregs of female society? (Virgin Pi Mu Epsilon here, so focusing more on skills than females atm and have zero experience in the subject)

if this is true and infidelity is inevitable, how does one protect oneself against being exploited?

lovepanky.com/flirting-flings/naughty-affairs/should-you-confess-to-cheating-on-your-partner

disgusting

End of Rome, that's all I'll say. Civilization was a mistake.

>infidelity is inevitable

Only in a degenerate society

Women have no restrictions placed on their behavior and they're destroying society because of it.

Isn't society just great when we all do what feels good instead of what's right

its actually true, sadly...

early on in any longterm relationship I get into, I try to have a few very serious, adult conversations about fidelity and basically say something like "if either of us end up doing something we regret, we must tell the other and if we love each other we'll find a way to forgive" or something along those lines, basically to get her to accept that if she cheats she needs to tell me about it so we can work it out.

I've actually had one girl fall for it and tell me she cheated, crying, and another girl tell me she was going to. In both cases I dumped them on the spot. But really you have to somehow convince them early on to admit it to you and that "it wont be a big deal" otherwise modern western women will never confess to it.

It's pretty disgusting.

>Having an affair is inevitable.

This is just classic narcissism,

when it comes to honesty though, (if it's truly inevitable) I almost feel like (if it's after marriage at least - or at least after kids) I almost wouldn't want to know about it but just have the guilt eat her alive and motivate her to be less shitty in the future. is that stupidly naive? I know that when I fuck up confessing makes me feel better but really does nothing to help the situation or the relationship. Granted I'm thinking of wrecking a friend's car so it may not correlate perfectly, but in that situation it probably would have been better to just get it fixed before he found out and never speak of it again.

How can you be one of the most loyal partners if you are not loyal?

I get what you're saying but the problem, in my opinion, is that women are more survival-based rather than emotional or rational based. If a woman feels like by telling you she was unfaithful, that it will result in her losing you, and losing her home, and comfort, and lifestyle she's accustomed to (assuming she won't just get half your shit for whatever reason) then she has to go into survival mode at all costs and ensure you never find out for fear of losing everything. It doesn't matter how guilty she may or may not feel, the survival mechanism will trump it every single time.

Men on the other hand, I agree, are more likely to want to confess, although even then if it's a weaker man who might feel like by confessing something to his woman, he will lose her, and doesn't feel he's capable of acquiring another woman of the same quality, he may too go into a sort of "survival" or retention mode.

Plus for me at least, I hate to live a lifestyle of paranoid and neurosis, I don't want to be the guy that has to check her emails or her phone or her private facebook messages because I'm always on high alert that she might be doing something behind my back. I've had that experience before early in my dating life and it made me absolutely fucking miserable and the stress is not something I find bearable or enjoyable in any way whatsoever. That's why, like I said, I try early on to have an adult conversation about it and at least partially trick her into thinking if one of us decides to cheat, that it's okay, and we'll inevitably be able to work it out and move past it, but like I said I don't actually stand by that I just use it to save my the grief of spying on her as long as I get the sense that she took the adult conversation to heart and will at abide by it (which has turned out to work in several cases like I said).

Sounds like a good way to get cucked. You think that a girl agreeing to that has signed a verbal contract or something? If you don't want a cheater then you need to be extremely valuable to her and also exercise control over her. Your little agreement isn't going to do anything, if she wants to cheat she'll cheat.

This leaf is smart.

All women are hardwired to do this shit. Tricking them into revealing they've done something wrong is one of the handful of ways you can protect yourself (as long as you're not married yet, because if so you're responsible for all her bad behavior in any scenario)

>If you don't want a cheater then you need to be extremely valuable to her

Mangina retard.

Women cheat all the time on wealthy boyfriends and husbands.

BRAD FUCKING PITT wasn't good enough to keep her wife 'happy'.

THEY ALL ARE HARDWIRED TO DO THIS SHIT, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!

You mean, like, self-justifying? Not sure what narcissism has to do with a pessimistic world view.

>infidélity is inevitable

Is this how Rome fell?

Women never believe they are responsible for their own actions.

>responsible for her bad behavior
That's bullshit even if it's true. What you describe sounds like bestiality, not a relationship.

at this point I'm starting to think a surrogate and hiring help may be a far less traumatizing way to produce an heir.

>if she wants to cheat she'll cheat

Exactly I agree 100% which is why at least trying to implement that verbal agreement (and judging her reaction/honesty towards it) is at least one small countermeasure you can take; as I said, it has already paid off in two separate occasions for me where I had one girl admit to cheating right after, and another admit she was about to cheat but didn't. I was able to drop them both immediately on the spot.

Else what are you going to do? Constantly spy on her? That's no way to live. Or are you arguing that there's no point in even trying to have a discussion (enter a verbal agreement) in the first place? In which case I don't see why you'd object to it, I mean it takes less than an hour to have that conversation and can end up paying dividends down the road. But hey, do as you please - I agree women that want to cheat will cheat, so I think it's better to take whatever small step you can to protect yourself without living a life of paranoia, and your "value to her" has nothing to do with any of it.

I'm understanding what you're saying I think, and it seems to be a good plan at least early on. But isn't there an added risk that it may be taken as permission?

Maybe, I guess, depends how you phrase it. When I had the conversations with women I wasn't advocating for any sort of open relationship, it was more like

"I've been hurt before, so I want to air this out right now" and then go on to say that I'm a dedicated guy and blah blah but that I know people make mistakes blah blah and that our best judgement can sometimes be impaired and that mistakes can happen but it's important to the success of our relationship to always be honest with each other and that by lying or keeping secrets it would hurt me far worse than just telling me the truth about what happened and that we could work past it if we really care about each other, or some other longwinded bullshit like that. Obviously I watch her and get a sense of her reaction and response, a few girls I've dated/had that conversation with had really flaky/dismissive sorts of responses and I didn't really commit to them in those cases.

Keep in mind I'm only talking about situations where you plan to enter a longterm relationship (some of mine have been 2-5 years with the same girl), obviously no point in doing this for short-term situations or if you don't give a fuck about the girl and are just using her as a fuck toy.

>having an affair is inevitably
in this time and place and current environment. Pretty much. We're over sexualized and bombarded with images of hotter and hotter people constantly, making our partners seem like less and ourselves seem deserving of better. But it's not true. Think of this as a subjective truth. Like "the sky is blue". No the sky is not always blue at all, it's blue for a fraction of the day and technically it isn't any color at all, but it's blue.

So it isn't inevitable to cheat in a relationship, but as far as we're concerned, it's going to happen to you eventually unless you got a time machine

What's wrong with having an affair? Are you not big enough to keep your lover coming back to you?

>lovepanky.com