CONTINUED

CONTINUED

Actual Catholic priest here - AMA

I came on here last month and a great discussion ensued. I have a couple of hours today without appointments, so here I am.

> I won't answer any questions that identify myself. I am in the Western US and that's specific enough.

> Been lurking /pol for some time. A lot of the ideas here match my own.

True, non-cucked Catholicism is the only hope for the world. Neo-liberal globalism is a slow march towards annihilation. Islam is a cultural and intellectual virus. (((Critical theory))) and its consequences are destroying our institutions from the inside out. Only the great Western perennial philosophical system and revealed Christian truth can bring us safely through the clash of civilizations and ensure freedom from totalitarianism in all its forms.

So I will have some appointments soon, but until then I'll keep posting what I can.

If I haven't answered you question from the last thread, just ask it again and I'll do what I can

I am going through the rest of the posts though... I am keeping up as best I can, but I know the questions can come faster than the answers some times...

One question was a good Catholic history book... I recommend Triumph by HW Crocker III

>Your love for Jesus should be so strong that in comparison your love for your own mother and father should look like hate in comparison.
>That if your mother and father are begging you to go to hell with them, and Jesus is asking if you want to be saved, you go with Jesus, and not your mother and father.

Sounds good to me, but I still respect my mother and my father enough to use an honorific, and I will some day care for them and watch them be buried. I don't see how this is inconsistent with addressing a priest as "father."

What does the priest have to say?

are you roman catholic?

>It's funny
There's nothing at all about burning in Hell forever that I find even remotely funny you larping pagan reprobate.
>protestant (((college))) professor
Was this supposed to buttress up the point you failed to make?

Read the entire chapter. Peter literally tells Jesus that he believes him to be the Son of God just prior to Jesus saying this is the rock...

Repent or burn, apostate.

Is this the whole "call no man father" verse? Yes, of course we love and respect our parents (4th commandment) but ultimately God is real Father.

Here's the cool thing: if we are in heaven with our families, we will be even closer to them then we every could have been on earth. This is what is meant by "the communion of the saints." In heaven we are in perfect unity in Christ.

> captcha had a street sign close to here... crazy

yes. Diocesan priest.

Ok so here's what my lutheran professor correctly pointed out... Petra is the greek word for "rock," but Peter was a man, hence "Petros." The whole "little stone" translation is a meme. But Jesus spoke aramaic and would not have used those words. How else do you explain Paul calling Peter "Cephas?"

What do you think of Pope Francis? How do you reconcile the fact that he's a globalist, Marxist Jesuit with the fact that he's supposedly the Vicar of Christ?

And, further to the previous question, thoughts on the Second Vatican Council?

>kind of want to ask if confession over anonymous message boards count bc it's been a few years

I have about 10 minutes more... My secretary may call me any minute now. If I miss any questions, I apologize. I will come back again some time. I do want to put together a recommended list of books and websites...

i read a book by malachi martin on demon possession and i think it invited something nasty. pray for me, preist!

Look up "St Gallen mafia" and you'll see the whole story of how he got elected. I think his papacy has been a tragedy, but is a scourge for our sins. I pray for him.

The texts of the council were written in such a way that there were intentionally ambiguous statements written in it. These were later exploited for nefarious purposes.

Confession must be in person... not on the internet or over the phone. Sorry...

Reading about possession can't bring evil spirits. People commonly feel this but it is not true. As long as you are living a holy life and are not messing around with occultism, you'll be fine. Don't be scared of demons... if you have the light of Christ they will be scared of you!

OK so my appointment has arrived and I must go. I'll come back again sometime. Blessings upon everyone:

Benedicat vos omnipotens Deus Pater et Filius et Spiritus Sanctus.

preist refuses to pray?

That's what I started out saying, not out of scholarly knowledge, but just because it seems obvious that if we use the shepherd theme all the time and distinguish between "father" and "Father" then obviously God is my Father and if I call somebody else father it's an allegory.

>tfw always imagined maybe what I'd say watching at the deathbed was that I'll see you in Heaven. ;_;

Sometimes I don't know if I'm taking weird interpretations or if other people are.

You do realize that if the church can not uncuck itself it will lose the support of white westerners don't you?

God bless you for doing this, Father. I think it's really valuable to hear from a strong Christian perspective. A lot of us are struggling with alienation and purposelessness in the world, and I think robust Christendom is a way to solve this.

Quick question if you have time. What are your thoughts about Catholics seeking inspiration from saints of other denominations (mostly thinking of Orthodoxy). I have read books by figures like Theophan the Recluse and Seraphim Rose, and regard them as holy figures although I am Catholic myself. Is it being too strongly ecumenical to regard them as saints or a near equivalent?

Even non-cucked Catholicism is *still* cucked Christianity where you worship a Jewish deity and believe turning the other cheek is good and that the weak will inherit the Earth and that the Jews are more worthy of veneration than the glory of Rome.

God bless you father.

Greetings from Mexico, a proud majority Catholic country.

Stupid question, but what do you think about wearing rosaries like necklaces? Ive heard some people say its disrespectful to God

>actual catholic priest
Yeah, and I'm the fucking Pope here - AMA

As a recent convert to Eastern Orthodoxy, I am interested to know the thoughts of the average clergyman on ecumenism and what priests think of Orthodox Christians. I'm not talking about Church policy, but your opinion guided by experience.

As some background, my wife converted from Catholicism (I was raised United Methodist), and her family refers to us as having converted to another religion altogether, rather than a denomination of the religion they practice.

>lutheran
Catholic-lite, it figures.
Protip: The earth is only 6000 years old.
>how else do you explain
Rock is solid foundation material. If you want to be unshakable build on bedrock. This bedrock is Peter's faith.

Peter may have denied he knew Jesus to save his skin, but he still knew in his heart that he had denied the Son of God. That's why he wept.

>1I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 3For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. 7Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.

>8I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.

How can you read the Bible and come to passages like this and continue being a Catholic?

Prove to us you're an actual priest. Take some kind of picture with a timestamp.

I've heard it is common for succubi have Priest fantasies. Ever run into that type of girl?

What can you tell me about exorcisms and when are they called for? Have you ever heard any stories of real possessions?

I was baptized Catholic upon birth, went to church till 11 but stopped when grandma died and went to Baptist church with other side of family. Been agnostic since age of 21 but recently considering going back to Catholic church (thanks Jordan B Peterson). Two questions
1) Am I already going to hell for going to Baptist church for a few years
2) Do I have to be baptized again? Sacraments? What are my option?

1. How can white nationalism be reconciled with the universalist nature of the Catholic Church?

2. If you are supposed to accept the creed of papal infallibility, then isn't it heretical to reject the conclusions of the Vatican II council?

3. Is annihilationsim a heresy?

4. Why celibacy?

5. What do you think of Pope Francis?

6. Am I really going to Hell despite the enormous love I have for Christ given that I'm a Protestant, or am I perhaps destined for purgatory?

who gives better head, alter boys or choir boys?

God Bless you Father!

Tell me about exorcisms, Priest user.

>Been agnostic since age of 21 but recently considering going back to Catholic church (thanks Jordan B Peterson)

Nice, Peterson is based. I'm not a priest but I don't think you can be baptized again, however you'll have to see about the sacrament of Confirmation

Bump...

this thread saved me from fapping was just about to click on GIF on day 4 so hard to drop the habit.

Obviously not OP, desu I doubt he is an actual priest. I am actually Catholic though.
1. No, you do not need to be re-baptized. The Church believes in one baptism. It is a mark on the soul. That's why even heretical baptisms can be accepted by the Church.
2. All you need to do to return to the Catholic faith is simply go to confession and confess your sins since after your last confession (if you ever went).

Day 4 sucks if you're not distracted by more important things. Stick with it though and it gets easier. It's worth trying a few times even if you don't think it's really useful.

I was baptized and confirmed in your disgusting foreign religion and I've since severed ties

I was wondering if there was any way to get the Church to not regard me as a Catholic

>catholic priest spouting Sup Forums memes

Protestantism is false

Truth

I'm a Catholic, I just don't believe that a Catholic priest would be browsing Sup Forums spouting antisemitic memes or throwing around the word cuck

I bet you're one of those fags who thinks Indo-European paganism is native to Europe

This.

Bump.

Yeah but how many of them are here at all? One of the ones in my church when I was growing up is already retired and old, but he was Sup Forums style chill as fuck.

Whether this guy is for real or not I can't say, but there are priests around who know how to talk the language of their clergy. Remember he mentioned a lot of younger priests are getting a clue but they're not really in positions of influence yet. That's a reasonable expectation given the overall trend of opinion.

why aren't you eastern orthodox? are they heretics in need of a purging?

Can you link the last thread?

>Immediately deflects to Paganism
No sorry, my countrymen and I bow to NO CROWN, your precious "Papa" included

Thanks. Now its time to get a based Catholic waifu

Younger priests often are more traditional and conservative than the generation ordained in the 60s, 70s, and 80s, but they're still not meme-spouting edgelords.

There has to be a movement from within the church to un cuck itself. If you do that you can begin the hard work of rebuiling trust among the faithful and only then will they be ready to resist the onslaught of islam.

how do you feel about Sede Vacantists?

I like that they stick to tradition and all the good things of the church, but by seperating themselvfes from Rome, they're basically protestants, the only way they'll return is if one of THEIR bishops becomes pope

Never mind, I found it

Do you follow/read the Catholic historian E Michael Jones? Thoughts on him?

Unusual, but they run the gamut. You'd know that if you went to church and watched them circulate through.

It's not hard to expect that the younger ones would have noticed that there's a big shift on Sup Forums particularly that it's OK to be Christian again and see it as a potential modern outreach program. We already have at least one JW dude who namefags. Clearly it's on the rise. Our memes are leaking out everywhere these days.

1 Cor 9:19-23:

>* Although I am free in regard to all, I have >made myself a slave to all so as to win over >as many as possible.

>To the Jews I became like a Jew to win over >Jews; to those under the law I became like >one under the law—though I myself am not >under the law—to win over those under the >law.

>To those outside the law I became like one >outside the law—though I am not outside >God’s law but within the law of Christ—to win >over those outside the law.

>To the weak I became weak, to win over the >weak. I have become all things to all, to save >at least some.

>All this I do for the sake of the gospel, so that >I too may have a share in it.

>I like that they stick to tradition and all the good things of the church,

There are more traditional parish priests who say mass in the old form and follow the old rites. There are also traditionalist societies in good standing with rome like the FSSP (their priests only learn how to do the old rites, they operate their own seminaries, and they will often operated within normal parishes with the bishop's permission, teach priests how to say the old mass, etc.). You can have all the traditionalism you want without schism.

How many African feet have you laid you lips upon brother in Christ?

What is your stance on Wizards of The Coast?

Has rivalry between Priests and Wizards been a thing since the inquisition?

Do some Wizards acknowledge God?

Are there many younger priests OP? What's your opinion on Franciscans?

>Exalting freemasonic Jew lovers
Disgusting

Nooooooo. I missed the priest. He left.

>OK so my appointment has arrived and I must go. I'll come back again sometime.

He's gone, bro

Lumen gentium says clearly and explicitly that Muslims and Catholics have the same God. Explain this, without adding context that isn't there or resorting to talmudic mental gymnastics.

>You can have all the traditionalism you want without schism
yeah once I learned that I left my sedevacantist church

>ensure freedom from totalitarianism in all its forms
Also kill yourself liberal trash.

>catholicism
>liberal

Christian freedom is not that same as liberal freedom.

The mass isn't the issue, dumbass. If you believed the core of the problem was the mass then you're a retard.

Yes it is

I agree with you but at the same time I lament the corruption of the Church. and it's... stagnation I guess. it has stopped swimming and it will soon die.

I really hope I'm wrong.

The end game of fascism is to be like a bitter medicine. It is necessary for a society to be cured but it is also temporary.

Vatican II was a mistake and should never have been called.

No it isn't.

>He believes in the infallibility of a man
>He believes in Roman dogma over the bible
The Masons may have created America, but it's not theirs. They'll learn this the hard way

>Deus Pater
You know that you worship Jupiter, right?

You need to post timestamped images of something uniquely catholic- you in your priest outfit, wearing a rosary, head cut out

Bump.

>It's not theirs

>freemason document (freedom of religion basically denies
>Freemason presidents
>Jew corporate masters
>Israeli Jew foreign lobbyists
>freemason congressmen, senators, etc
>Protestant defending freemasons

>Also, denying Apostolic succession

Actual catholic priest shia lebouf?

Must be time to get his balls massaged by an altar boy because it seems like he fucked off.

do you believe in the Prophecy of the Popes?
do you think "a rock will stand on seven hills" could refer to Peter the Roman?

Why is Led Zeppelin still the best band? Is it because they absolutely loathe the church?

you know there are IDs on Sup Forums and we know this is you "priest." Fucking LARPers.

Shia lebouf

fuck up leaf cunt

Quick question to you christian lads. I've been reading the bible as literature for a while now and I'm just about done with the new testament. The question is, did Jesus fucking abolish the law when he died on the cross or not? Multiple sources online argue for one answer or the other.
Furthermore, do christians follow the law? Are they supposed to follow it?

how do i go about rejoining the church? am i wrong that i feel God calling me back to defend the church? ive done evil in the past, but last year i made sure to go through a door of mercy in the year of jubilee, but i feel like i am lost without being a member of a church. do i just show up at my local catholic church?

Shia lebouf

I believe God has ordained me to kill Muslim terrorists. I'll be joining the army soon. Pray for me Padre. Is it a sin to want a new pope?

Yes they control it, but in their haste they'll lose all they worked for; America will succeed where Hitler failed

Father mulhaney, do retards have souls? What about aspies? I feel like humans with too many or too few chromosomes are that way because they are without a soul

Yeah. Details are debatable but Jesus basically came along and put forth new law. That's part of why he's regarded as an incarnation of God by Christians and not a Messiah by Jews.

You can think of it as him coming along and telling them to sort themselves out and they couldn't figure out what to do but get the state to murder him ruthlessly.

Why do Christians call 5 arguments made by Thomas Aquinas "proof" while they're only hypotheses? You do know this is how actual evidence works, right?

Yes they have souls but they should still be drowned at birth or thrown over cliffs.

*this is not how actual evidence works

I think people look into this too hard. Any idiot that thinks a series of steps will result in gods graces is forgetting that god has provided us free will for purpose of discovering our relationship with the creator our own way, for it is in our own way that our relationship with the creator is true and meaningful. Dont listen to organizations, question shia lebouf.

Yes, if the permission to act like the Jews was given from a messiah to the Gentiles, God's (((chosen people))) would cease to exist just like the Romans proved.

The absolute only reason why Judaism managed to survive it's diaspora was because Christianity was supposed to take in "the brothers of Christ" and offer them succor. To open the gates of their prisoners and to liberate their slaves.

Meanwhile, as is permissible in the Jewish religion they were taking Christian boys and girls and draining their blood in libel rituals.