MN fag here. So the cop was let off

Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown had their shit coming to them. One thought he was some kindof toptier nig fighter and tried to flim-flam the zim-zam to no avail. The other was a thug and a thief. Yet they rioted over the two fucking people who are in no way a role model for anything sane.

So enter Philando Castile. Dude worked in a school and actually bothered to get his pistol legit. My guess is he gets pulled over probably for looking ghetto and smelling like weed (which he had in his system) and having a equipment violation. Driver knows he's legit so tells the cop to go fuck himself. The conversation probably keeps going downhill and things get a little heated and a little faster now. Philando reaches (i don't know where, or for what) and the cop freaks out and shoots 7 shots, 5 which hit, 2 miss. (p.s there are 2 other passengers in the vehicle, so hypothetically there was enough missed shots to kill each passenger accidentally). Just. Fucking. Great. So he kills the driver, and continues to point the gun at the body wasting away in the drivers seat. blah blah blah It was a stupid stop, with a stupid cop. Yeah I'm sure Philando wasn't happy to be pulled over and probably wasn't cooperating fully but something tells me plugging 5 shots into the guy wasn't the fucking answer, and he should pay for his mistakes just like I do.

ALSO FUCK YOU EVERYONE I-94 IS PROBABLY GOING TO BE FUCKING COMPLETELY SHUT DOWN BY BLM FAGS AGAIN THANKS

ALSO BLM CAN'T YOU PROTEST CORRECTLY INSTEAD OF CHIMPING OUT? THANKS

p.s. no more "disruption" excuses noone is buying it k thnx

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_tap
periscope.tv/w/1lPKqyokqwlKb?q=protest
pscp.tv/w/1YpKknvVmXdxj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1 post by this ID

>Subhuman kills a subhuman
>Sup Forums cares about this

wat

You're the first reply retard. What do you think I'm going to bump my own post just so it says I have 2 posts? The autism is strong in this one. Go back you fucking retard. makin' me rustled over here

That is it! Brothers, I officially declare a meme jihad on the evil empire of Soros and friends! Shitposters, we must make the cucks lives a living hell! Shitlords of the world, unite!

Hey! hows your morning bathing ritual working out for ya buddy? Ya like swimming in corpses every morning to get ya feelin' "invigorated"?

Hi
Ok
Yes

>Philando reaches
>plugging 5 shots into the guy wasn't the fucking answer

Soros is going down. Bit by bit. He's trying to pump money into "grassroots opposition" to stop us but it hasn't worked yet. Be on the lookout

soooo ECD's aren't standard equipment? Or what? Nice pic tho. Makes ya feel good i bet

almost forgot:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_tap

look it up ya piece of shit. This clown is making all cops look bad and we don't need anymore of that.

Protest live stream!

The black guy speaking just said

>tear this muthafucka up!!!

Cat 4 incoming

i'm checking it now, thanks for the link

update: the link just froze.

link is back up

works for me

they're saying to shutdown the street of minneapolis and "turn da powa off"

she just said

>WE HAVE TO TAKE A LOOK AT CAPITALISM

wtf dude. literally commies.

Well you should probably get out there and spread the link cause my thread is dwindling and i'm making eggs while watching the retards embarrass themselves. MLK is spinning right now at this stupidity

its being posted in other threads

>smell like weed
>equipment violation
>legit

Maybe be polite instead of acting like a nigger and letting the conversation "go downhill" before you chimp out and reach for a gun?

i don't disagree

>and reach for a gun?

proof?

"I have a gun."
>now, after saying that, I'm just gonna quickly reach behind me and start digging around without waiting for instruction. If you shoot me, you're a racist.

White Man!
Asian Man!
Get your gun ready NOW! They will start looting and burning.
If they destroy their own hood, fine. If they set foot in the White
man's Neighborhood an start any crap?? SHOOT THEM DEAD RIGHT IN THE FUCKING STREET!!

>RAPE SEQUENCE HAS BEEN ACTIVATED!!!!!
pscp.tv/w/1YpKknvVmXdxj

pscp.tv/w/1YpKknvVmXdxj

pscp.tv/w/1YpKknvVmXdxj

pscp.tv/w/1YpKknvVmXdxj

pscp.tv/w/1YpKknvVmXdxj

pscp.tv/w/1YpKknvVmXdxj

pscp.tv/w/1YpKknvVmXdxj

>NIG DICKS WILL BE OUT IN 12 MINUTES. >WHITE WOMEN WILL BE SAVAGED!!!!

if the nigger wanted to shoot the cop he wouldn't have told him he had a gun

face it, he got killed for letting the cop know he had a gun (which is what they supposed to do). The cop was a pussy.

>without waiting for instruction

fucking bootlicker scum.

>fucking bootlicker scum
Haha. Friendo, for society to function, cops need to have the power to actually stop niggers like you from attacking law-abiding whites like me. Part of this means that when you are around a cop, if you don't want to die, you keep your hands visible at all times, unless instructed otherwise, and don't make sudden movements.

You obviously disagree and that's fine. We don't all have to agree on everything. Personally I disagree with the fact that you haven't been deported back to Africa where you belong. But, the law is clearly agreeing with me here, and not you. Feel free to throw a tantrum all you like.

>if you don't want to die, you keep your hands visible at all times, unless instructed otherwise, and don't make sudden movements.

death sentence for "moving suddenly" and that's a-okay with you.

>needs cops to protect you

insecure twig armed dickless faggot