A Question for Sup Forums

Why does Sup Forums hate Jews but loves East Asians? There are so many similarities between the two:
>both are on average highly educated
>both have above average incomes
>both have a strong ethnic identity
Why does Sup Forums like one but hate the other?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/BtHimbu.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_issues_in_Japan
youtu.be/YVQmldJXtJg
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaijin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because the jew has evolved to be a parasite, the east asian races evolved normally like we did. They are not our brothers, but they are our cousins. Jews are not.

Jews are trying to destroy this country, the Vietnamese make Vietnamese food.

Why would their goal be to destroy a country, what would they possibly gain from that?

Empty pride

s-sauce?

globalisation

I actually don't know the sauce, but I have the HQ imgur: i.imgur.com/BtHimbu.jpg

So? Globalization is inevitable under any capitalist system

Nice try, Jew.

asians worship whites and aren't powerful

>aren't powerful
How? highest education scores across the board, extremely good economy, indisputably the best manufacturers in the world

You're presupposing antisemitism is an issue of envy, which has never really been the case. Usury, social subversion and things that harm a host culture are not things to be envied, and these are the greatest contributing factors to antisemitism. East Asians who have destructive intentions towards western cultures use different means, and most don't consciously or subconsciously participate in the fucking-over of the west.

(((UN flag)))

I don't know how it is in your country, but Anglicans/Episcopals have the highest education scores in America. There are other smaller Christian sects that surpass Ashkenazi Jews and East Asians.

the most prestigious positions and important innovations/ideas in any sector/academic institution are held and made by whites and jews

They aren't malicious ethnocentric satanic beings. Sure they are too collectivist but they are definitely compatible in low percentages.

>not ethnocentric
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_issues_in_Japan

The Japanese in America are 100% integrated. A country wanting to maintain stability has nothing to do with the Jewish historical precedent of being an invading cheating ethnocentric culture-subverting parasite group for their entire history.

This is a red apple.
It is not an evil sadistic subversive red apple.
Both of these statements are correct.

>(((issues)))
Japanese society discriminates exactly the way it should. It puts its own citizens above foreigners.

Ignorance and isolationism. 99.9% of Asian countries live in their own bubble(every country does but Asians are in another level) allowing white male fantasy to run wild. In short, stupid horny white boys sees Asia as some kind of theme park filled with alien pussies and alien anime culture. In fact it's a very mundane and fucking miserable continent if you red pill yourself about it.

japenses people are genuinely friendly and kikes are slimey fucks

They are nomadic parasites that have been cursed by GOD. Once they use their host nation they move to the next. They have no blood in the soil, they have no nation, they are bastards. People like this will never understand what its like to have a homeland.

I wish the west would quit trying to be parasites on east Asia.

You'll help spread the merchant here.

I would call putting Koreans into forced labor pretty evil and subversive

Singapore seems pretty cool and actually maybe a working example of multiculturalism. Is that wrong?

Ironic coming from an English teacher.

Fuck the Japanese, they were useless along with the italians.

Easier said than done. We can't just undo the fact that we made English the international language of science and technology. So we still need English teachers like you.

youtu.be/YVQmldJXtJg

Are they really born that white?
I thought they were all yellow gooks.

They're coming for you already desu. Years from now the will look like you, call themselves Asian and talk about the need for very specific changes. Tikkun Olam and all that.

Skin lightning creams and many women walk around with umbrellas and visors over their faces.

It only works because this country used to be very empty until the Dutch found it. Then it became a trading hub where Chinese, Indians and Malays congregate. The sense of ethnic nationalism here is basically non-existent because almost everyone is an immigrant. Also Singapore is very small, the model this country runs in will not work anywhere else.

They are pale as ash, they are dead people walking.

Jews have always wanted a World Government, which they will control. By mixing up all the people via mass immigration, they can argue that as every country in the world now consists of many different races, national boundaries are obsolete and should be replaced with a single World Government.

youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc

please do not compare us with kikes thank you come again

I dunno if there that white what's the point of getting a white girl.
I rather have that then a rostie.

>tfw nips can range from pale white to a nice, brown tan

One is perpetuating anti native sentiment and the genocide of your race along with the safety that your country provides while the other just wants to sell you stray cats in the form of fried rice

Singapore is kept running by a high-IQ Chinese aristocracy.

some east asians have pale skin but the vast majority of them are yellow and brown. they also use a lot of skin whitening products

because they mind their own business, dont do crime, and dont try to fuck the country over

Id fuck a good. But never a jew

There are like 1000 times more asians in the West than whites in Asia.
Maybe your people should go back.

>Why does Sup Forums hate Jews but loves East Asians?
Because east asians are literally meant to be bred by big white cocks.

Jews perpetuate communism and social spending that lead to a dependent and brainless population while the other chokes their 9 year old with a belt for getting an A- on their advanced calculus exam

Fuck off race traitor, that cringey kekistani flag is fitting for a beta numale who can't get a proper lady.

Jewbroads aren't the literal fuck machines that Asian chicks are.

>Asians not jewing us out of our homelands and identities

Japs never enslaved my nation.

>Real flag then fag
Even your Hitler had crushes on the asiatics FFS.
Going against breeding them is going against him.

Being tan used to show that you were lower class since you'd have to work in the field and would get darker.

I live in a very rural area so most people don't care here besides young women.

>what is anime and video games

They outlasted the Germans, champ.

Love me some big asian titties

Jews want to destroy white people
Asians want to be white people
White people want to be martians

wew lad, need to brush up on your history

This. Asians are destroying the west. The Chinese especially pour millions of dollars into lobbying politicians, influencing our media, and spewing pro Chink sentiment on sites like Reddit to trick European and American voters into selecting chink approved legislators. But to be fair it is the eternal kike that has paved the way for this practice.

jewrricane?

One on the right is cute as fuck. They're not underage are they?

I don't hate jews for any of those things

profit from selling destruction, basically a huge underclass of wage slaves

Put your wig back you subhuman gook, the macho US marine is calling you on his bed.

> a leaf
He was for race purity, he just respected them, but in the end they were as useless as italians.

uh because they have women that look like those in your pic, hot as fuck. I live in Vancouver, my last 4 or 5 girlfriends have been Asian and all objectively superior to any white women I've ever fucked. They had tighter pussies, more fun to talk to, more cultured, more interesting. Plus they're less often fat, more petite, etc. Nothing better than dating a 4-foot something cute little Asian chick who weighs 100lbs and worships your cock. My dick isn't even big, it's average, but these girls are so tiny they make me feel like a giant, I love it more than anything.

No, it's from imgur:
i.imgur.com/BtHimbu.jpg

>breeding midgets

My descendants will eat yours.

An excellent point that would shut up anyone trying to condemn whites being in Asia while not wanting to repatriate Asians

Yeah I'm going to need to save that. I don't think I've ever seen a better looking asian face.

Where the fuck did you find gfs? I wouldn't mind having a white/asian gf but don't know where to find them

Hitler told Mussolini to be ready for war in 1943 and then went ahead in 1939. The Italian military machine wasn't ready. Also without Mussolini's trail blazing and funding of the fledgling Nazi party there wouldn't be a Nazi Germany.

>White females can piss straight the fuck off let the litigious cunts have the spics niggers and sand sharks.

>At least by hitting a yellow I have increased the odds of offspring's potential intellect by 50%.

They were never part of the bigger plan anyhow

The japanese aren't trying to enslave me and they also appreciate my culture, often even more than people of my own race. Their culture isn't awful either. We're meant to be best friends.

It only works with the iron fist of the law. Even then I'd argue that we'll be better off without yalams.

Then they invaded Greece like a bunch of morons and we had to help them. No matter how you see it, if we had good allies we would be already in a better world than this.

>>both are on average highly educated
>>both have above average incomes
>>both have a strong ethnic identity
these are the only respectable qualities of the Jew, beyond that they are a parasitic race of financial finaglers who have spread nothing but cultural cancer over their 5000 year existence.

There's just a huge population of Asian girls where I live, lots of Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Philippine women everywhere you look. Most of the girls I've dated are just college students, either met them online or through friends (I've been out of college for awhile)

I thought Australia was similar, don't you guys get a huge amount of Asian immigrants? That's what I had heard anyway

i love all people's equally and know that one day we will all be as one in a unified technological utopian singularity.

Italy and Germany were great Allies. Neither Hitler nor Mussolini were great military commanders and they both made mistakes.

They're mostly in Sydney and Melbourne

>fucking a chink height goblin
>borderline on bestiality and pedophilia
>leaf
why am i not surprised

Well my friend, one of them is a jew.
The other isn't.

(((detected)))

Asians (as a rule) don't have a different set of morality for those outside the group like the Jews/goyim dynamic. That's why.

Do yourself a favor and stop being a degenerate weeb. Imperial Japan was nothing compared to Nazi Germany, we had the strongest army and strongest weapons.

>we

Honestly kind of mean to make fun of Amy Winehouse like that

No they were not, Italy was an annoying bug. The only mistake Hitler did was invading Soviet Union and fighting on two fronts, but we have to thank the retarded japs who attacked America for that.

Leaf

not at all, look at her face .. quite the mongrel, just like you

Asians have nations garnered through struggle, they have earned their place. Asians have achieved things by merit and skill. Everything Jews have has been gotten through dishonorable means or from the pity of others. Their "Nation" is nothing but a legal push allowing them to inhabit the lands of others and gives them free reign to kill them. Asians are happy to work with Europeans to make a better world, while Jews actively attempt to destroy the creations of the European, and make them into nothing more than slaves.

>both are on average highly educated
>both have above average incomes
>both have a strong ethnic identity

>Both have large soft tits
>both have above average erections
>both have anonrexia

>sees flag
You lost against some commie farmers and shitskin villagers. You are a bunch of jackals who joined the war at the end because you couldn't take us without the commies helping you.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaijin
?

Why make fun of the way she looks? She was one of the best singers of the 2000s, no matter how you look at it

I love both, user. I've dated both, and I'm particularly sexually aroused by both Jewesses and East Asians. I don't honestly know why, either, but there's something about looking into a Jewess' eyes or into an Asian's eyes and feeling the lust rise within me that makes me want to fuck like an animal. It's primal, something beyond the power of rational thought to comprehend or explain. God help me if I ever meet a Jewish Hapa girl.