This is your life and you're important. Spend the energy and money to take care of yourself

Be healthy. Exercise. Eat right. Get a bit of sunlight. Breathe deeply. Eliminate stress and toxins. Listen to and watch positive, clean music and video. Surround yourself with good, loving people. Forgive and love yourself and others.

Everything that is an input. Let it be positive as much as possible. Don't purposely input any more garbage or toxins.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Then it is probably best to get off of Sup Forums. This place is cancer

I'm guilty of this, I'm not feeling very well but I refuse to go to a doc cuz I'm scared. If there's actually something wrong I'm just fucking myself long term but I'm being a bitch hoping that it just rights itself on its own

my idiot friend was just like you and now his ankle is permanently fucked, because he waited too long.

Helping others is a huge benefit. I generally feel that a lot of people here have open minds and hearts.

If you've done everything to help yourself, it's okay to seek help from others. Just make sure you research their treatments and weigh the risks and benefits.

That settles it, doc appt being made.

combobreaker

What combo did you break?

So, in other words, stop coming here.

Bump. Consider how much in popular culture can be completely explained by the artist or producer genocidally hating this society and wanting only the worst for us. Ralph Bakshi was a brilliant animator but a few of his films are pretty much just DIE WHITE PEOPLE DIE THE MOVIE. Tarentino as well.

>go to sleep zzzz

flagcombo

thanks senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE

Don't forget to confess, repent, be baptized, and live faithfully

oh, our lord and saviour. come to tell us what we already know?
does "helping" others make up for the life you have misspent?

Are you getting class credit to post this garbage

Tell me again why any of us are important

Be healthy

I think I'm sold. I've been lurking more and posting less as summer's inevitable cancer has set in. Sup Forums has been getting less and less interesting, as more newfags roll in, there's less intelligent discussion and more shitposting, less news before it's news and more bait threads. I've left Sup Forums for extended periods before and this will surely be another. Or maybe it will be the last one. Chan culture is dying.. normification is setting in and killing everything good about it. They took Kek from us and killed Pepe. I'm starting to get fed up. And worst of all, the libertarian heart of this board just gets shit on by the edgy newfags who want to paint everything in left-vs-right terms. Too many fucking flat earth threads, blacked threads, shit tier memes.. I'm not going to change but Sup Forums has been changing under my feet and it's not what it used to be even just a few months ago. Bringing back custom flags won't save this place, it will only result in more cancer.

I'm not coming back until at least September 23rd. See you for the next big happening.

>Avoid stressful situations :(
>Pretend the negative truth doesn't exist and live in lala-land where everything is always ok :)
>Be a forgiving beta gay cuckfag
>Avoid anything that's not good :,( only what is fun and happy YAY! :)
kys

this is some normie feel good bullshit. this is the hurtbox

Sup Forums actually does a pretty good job of instilling humility in people.
Some of the people here are assholes, but I think deep down the average user has a good heart and a strong sense of justice.

if you want news this place is for shitposting

All life is important. Think about how life was created. Look at our bodies. Do you see how complex everything is? Yet we are here on the internet talking to each other even though we are miles away.

We could literally be in hell surrounded by black emptiness being bored to death or in constant agony, but we aren't. Life is beautiful. There is so much we can do here. We have a chance to make this life even better for all. But it won't help if you hate yourself and cause more suffering to yourself and others.

Why wouldn't you try to avoid stressful situations if possible? You crazy?

I thought same as you up until around my late 20s. Things change, good luck user

Well even the quality of the shitposting here has declined.. I hate to say it but I am bored of this place. It just ain't the same anymore. Brexit and the US election put a fatal crack into this board that has widened ever since. Shits broke.

My Uncle gave up on cancer treatments and died miserable and broke after having thrown away several successful companies. He went nuts like Steve Jobs and refused practical treatment, in the end turning to homeopathy and quack science. He was a man of great intellect, technical skill, and creativity.

Keep yourself positive by always looking at the proper course of action as a benefit, no matter the course. Positivity is just as important to healing as the treatment itself, stress and depression physically destroy you.

Damn straight Dixie user!

Activated the old almonds, have a (you)

Do not trust the cancer industry. Do your research. Chemotherapy only has a 2.1% contributive rate off a 5 year survival (only 5 year lol). And it causes so many side-effects and risks. Know what you're getting into before you go all hiroshima on yourself.

The modern idea that stress is something to be avoided and feared and is bad for you is the gayest thing ever
Designed to turn males into passive betas
It's the best thing in the world, it's what separates the living from the dead
Is that when you became completely neutered?

You do know that stress has an effect on your immune system right? Some stress is okay, but constant undesired stress is not healthy for you at all.

What would you rather do?
Sit in a rocking chair knitting sweaters for your boyfriend?

Bump

If the positive benefits outweigh the stress, then it's good. Exercising every day might be stressful to some, but it's way too healthy for you to skip on.

So are you stuck with an abusive husband? You need to get help and get out of that relationship. That isn't good stress and has no benefits. Maybe you think the sex is too good?

physiologically excitement and stress are the same thing

Sup Forums is what got me going to church again after 15 years

Don't be and edgelord just for the sake of it, the redpill is supposed to lead to personal improvement and a better life

>dude weeed

What's the fish gonna do if the pond gets poisoned?

lol

i recognize the artsyle but i can't remember the artist name
pls help

You don't need to do weed recreationally. Stay and participate in this reality.

Huh? What about fish?

nvm i think i got it. is it toruneko?

>self-indulgent bullshit

What? This is the opposite of yolo.