nice weather
nice food

Other urls found in this thread:

goregrish.com/video/66/mexican-chainsaw-beheading
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

probably

3rd world shithole

It would be if it weren't full of Mexicans

You forgot to mention the horrid drug wars that have corrupted almost every level of government, and lied about the economy. It is a shit-tier nation.

>no blacks
no whites either

This is the reason I like pol so much, nationalist vs nationalist the way it was intended.

>even fatter than the burgers

mexico has blacks now
obama made them take in some haitians and some black hispanics

How's the foreigner kidnapping business Miguel?

>Hot chicks
>Nice economy
>Nice food

What Mexico are you in?

More like debased. You're the epitome of a third world shithole. Why would you be proud of living in a failed state run by criminal gangs?

One day I'll rape one these girls in the name of Sup Forums

Mark my fucking words

The women are all like 5'0 and the men are 5'4.

low iq
obesity
ugly
r selected
possibly the most annoying culture, music, art etc

Their upper class is almost entirely white.

If it wasnt for this little problem goregrish.com/video/66/mexican-chainsaw-beheading Mexico is corrupt and violent

You're right. They dont have vegemite

>Murder rate 5x USA.

>nice economy
You guy's just skipped past the part of prosperity capitalism initially and went to corrupt goons.

>Narco State/10

This thread again? How many "are le beaners white/based xDDD" threads are you gonna make?

You clearly have not been to mexico

mexico is better than texas

>cant drink the water
>poor
>hot
>full of Mexicans
>worry about getting my head cut off by the cartel If I don't bring a trunk full of coke to the U.S when I go visit family
>whole government is corrupt so zero police help
>everything stinks
>fat mexican women are ugly as sin
>drugs everywhere
>can't even own a handgun or AR legally

The presence of mestizos and shitskins in your parasitic country make it so that you're pretty much subhuman.

if any of that was true and it was a based country, then all these worthless pieces of human garbage wouldn't be clambering to get into my country.

Is actually 90%

the US is full of mexicans too you dickhead

new mexico - 45% mexican
california - 38% mexican
texas - 37% mexican
arizona - 26% mexican
nevada - 22% mexican
colorado - 17% mexican
utah - 11% mexican

mexico was always shit, even in the olden days when some mestizo countries like venezuela/paraguay were somewhat decent lol
mestizos cant amount to anything at all

There are absolutely blacks in Mexico, wtf are you smoking?

Mexicans are niggers. Most Mexicans have nigger blood which is why they act like niggers.

I get sick to my stomach every time I see one of these beaner breeding machines with 8 mexi mini niggers in tow.

I became racist because of Mexicans.

I don't live in any of those states.

I think I've seen 3 Mexicans in Maine since I was born.

One of them I'm pretty sure was just a sunburned guy working at taco bell

>Mexicans are niggers. Most Mexicans have nigger blood which is why they act like niggers

American education

Some were btfo from here to USA and back to Venezuela tho. Not even 4th world niggers like the chinga that Mexico is. Taco removes Jamal :^)

burgers will be taco's

Monterrey or Durango maybe, everywhere else is full of ñerofags and chilango niggers.

No. It's full of spiks.

Yes its based now stay there and never come to america

>cartels

>CALIFORNIA 38%

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

plsgodsavemefromthisstate

you monkeys have no brains....
You really don't realize what scum bean asses you really are

Mexico

>not white

Sorry paco.

Go outside idiot

This. Meixco is great and you should feel great OP. Just stay there.

No.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Taco burgers? Sounds delicious

No. Too many spics. And the whole country is just a MESS! Sad!

That syntax tells me you're fresh off the reddit boat. Fuck off.

Too bad its full of mestizo scum

Honest question if Spanish people are white? Why aren't Mexicans that aren't native?

>100% christian
catholic is neopagan

>hot chick
>nice weather
>good economy

user, you're using Apple maps, try other one, that's a huge misunderstanding

>No blacks
there are user. didn't you hear about the immigrant crisis some moths ago? the fuckers are not leaving!
>100% christian
catholicism =/= christianity. also, more like ~90%
>family values
hahahahaha!
>no femme power
sounds like you've never been in mexico city.
>hot chicks
depends where you are. lot of hot chicks in the north but not so many in the south
>nice economy
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
>nice weather
i dont know about you, but i don't like hurricanes
>nice food
absolutely, my arteries love those tacos al pastor

ay wey! shut it down the gringos know