Are there multiple Putins?

Is it true that there are multiple Putins? Are they just body doubles? Is "Vladimir Putin" just a character played by multiple agents? If an "original Putin" existed, is he still alive?

Did Putin get plastic surgery?

Lets ask Bill Hicks.

hmm

Call me crazy but I wouldn't be surprised if "Jones" was Hicks

This is interesting. I have also seen photos of Paul McCartney, Eminem, the Pope in the early 1960s, and others, where it seems it's clearly not the same person.

This is my last pic. Anyone have any info?

I have seen some of the McCartney ones, I'm not that convinced but it's very possible. I hadn't heard of Eminem and the Pope though

You should try comparing pictures where he actually had the same expression

i've always thought this about putin. but weird stuff happens as you age. i doubt it's plastic surgery. i think doubles would be more likely than that, but it's probably just aging.

Clearly

What do you think when you compare this

to this? I can see a vague similarity, but something seems off besides simple aging to me.

It is weird though, right?

Putin is an idea, not a person

But what does the idea stand for? Whence has it come?

it is. but aging and especially in his case weight gain can really alter the face. when i get fat or lean it's always my face that begins to change first, and it changes quite a bit. there is a medical term for this. but it does cause me look just about as different as putin does in these lean/fat pics

Looks like the bottom has a slight dimple in his chin and top doesn't, also there's a wrinkle in the tops brow that the bottom doesn't have. Mole on cheek is the same though

>age
>lost weight
>put on weight
>have different facial expressions
It's the same guy.

wow its almost like ageing is a thing

yes there are multiple putins. the orginal was killed a while back. his wife said he never returned home one day and some stranger had taken his place

also they found one of the replaced putins dead. his face was smashed flat but you could tell it was him. but that was like the 3rd putin i think we are at the 4th putin

lmfao too funny

Let's see
>MI6; multiple 007s
>KGB; multiple Putins

Idk like pic related and this look like more than just aging and weight gain to me, but I could be crazy

That's something I had considered before. He might just be like a role or a job that several agents have played for the oligarchs
Sounds interesting. Have any links or pics? I would like to look into it

yes. Putin that makes the visits to finland displayed

isn't it pretty common knowledge he gets plastic surgery?

He proly has bodydouble or few.