Is there any coherent moral argument for abstaining from horse meat...

Is there any coherent moral argument for abstaining from horse meat, that cannot be applied to every other kind of livestock?

Other urls found in this thread:

ilovepa.tumblr.com/post/9697400717/thehorsepussy-bjorkcub-shake-that-bear-the
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Horse meat is fine imo.

I get that traditionally a horse was used for transport and work and so was more valuable alive than dead.

They need extensive looking after so maybe this still holds true.

Maybe a good question would be would it be worth investing in making horse meat mainstream or would it be better staying with cattle?

Horse meat is great
Isn't that weird here in the Netherlands i think

It's actually quite bad here, but still eaten.

Animal meat is fine whether it be cow, pig, horse or even negro.

I don't eat red meat.

I suspect everything is quite bad there in texas but everywhere elsewhere it just tastes like cow.

What? It's completely fine to eat horses. They're just less ideal as livestock since they're so athletic.

Why is there a face coming out of that neck wound? Why is nobody commenting on it??

None, it's just that people don't want to eat meat from animals they had or have contact with, alot of cityfags haven't seen a cow or pig in their lives, but might have had interest in horses as pets or viewed them as pets

no
horse is delicious, but it isn't born to be meat
so its not the same as the other animals

you wanna know how I know you're new?

cause we arent newfags

Heh, I forgot about this chick. She's fuckin' nuts.

>it isn't born to be meat

Any grass eating animal is born to be food for someone else.

Horses taste bad and are comparatively high risk, low yield vs cows, pigs, goats, chickens, etc.

>moral argument
So not horse as food is unpalatable or uneconomic but is actually evil?
It's wrong to eat dead humans because that goes against a culture where humans/rights should be respected.
Maybe horses are similar enough to humans (smart, trainable, useful, companions) to be worthy of similar cultural protection even when dead.
>neck wound
really makes you think

Nope we eat it sometimes.

No, grass eating animals are born to eat grass, fuck, and sleep.

Culture
>Inb4 "No such thing as cultural relativism".

You get your values from your sense of identity. Because you identify as "Black", for example, you will morally value things which are justified by the "Black" collective. The more trust between you and other black people, the stronger those moral values become. If you're white, and because of angry black sentiments towards white people, it will be hard for you to trust black people, therefore your morals won't align with black people.

A lot of icelandic people eat horse meat. No matter whether you call yourself an "Icelander"; if there's no trust between you and the Icelander group, then those morals aren't going to be as strong. If you're an icelandic populist who adheres to American media, then you will probably identify with the people in the media, thus it's going to be hard for you to eat horse meat, because the people in the media don't eat horse meat.

what is this picture

???

>abstaining from horse meat
No choice but to eat it in the UK, what they sell as 'beef' is really horse.

horses are born to be ridden on, etc.

And get eaten by predators. The reason we are dying as a race, and the west is on fire is because our people have forgotten just how cruel nature is.

The world isn't wrapped in cotton wool.

You were born to suck horse cock.

I eat their pussies and assholes out.

I wouldn't eat their flesh.

Nigger meat has too many chromosomes for my liking

the only reason horses are not considered food by most cultures is because they realize their utility beyond being food

you can eat them I guess, but cows and pigs are so much tastier and you can't ride them through the al-jazeera

It's not good enough to waste the money.
We eat the meats we do for reason.
They taste good.
The only thing I don't get to eat as much as I would like that's actually really good is goat

No, it's just that horses had other uses. Also, they're leaner. It's not like the opposite, animals raised for food being used for labor, didn't happen too. Look at oxen.

Honestly speaking I don't think horse tastes as good as beef, pork, or mutton, though.

i kind of want to masturbate to this

>goat
Why would you eat your gf Akmed ?

Well...You can befriend horses and ride them...so there is that...

No there isn't. IMO everyone should abide to the simple rule "If you have the guts to kill it and cure it, you can eat it".

On the other hand, I hate horse meat: smells of iron from miles away and is generally more sweet than beef.

In my town horse meat is traditional meal.

horses are worth more alive than on your plate.

that's my guess.

Because not every one is a shit skin terrorist like the mayor of your city. Or are you projecting?

that picture is ancient, user
some pegan qt and her bf
I really hate it that the internet does this to pictures over time. There were pretty high quality pictures the first time I saw them.

Its like dogs and cats. People traditionally used them for actual purposes and therefore they weren't used for livestock due to their value being higher alive then dead. Then techniques in farming, mouse traps etc came about and animals for such purposes became irrelevant but people didnt necessarily want to get rid of them so they remained in peoples households. Then the pet value of animals became enhanced and people became more attached to them and started to glorify them. So like take for example how half of the internet is just videos of animals. Thats why you dont get dog, cat or horse meat sold but cow, sheep and chicken still is, as those animals never original served a purpose except food. However as these videos of cute baby cows and foxes and so are being shown on the interwebs more and more people are turning to vegeterianism/veganism

All meat is food. Even human. The problem is opening up the market to the demand and supply. It will be problematic. It will also challenge the few companies that feeds the entire world, the father companies.

I don't think they will allow horse meat to be eaten simply because it is harder to rear. Horse are faster and taller than cows.

hot

Maybe you don't like the taste.
Also at the age horses aren't of practical use anymore their meat is not the best

it's because horses are used in other ways by humans

Better than Polony I bet.

Horses have earned a special status among animals because, like dogs, they've provided immense value to mankind as both tools and companions

I always wanted to try it but it's illegal in the land of the free.

you can obtain meat from any animal as long as it is an herbivore

It's fun, there is a whole set.

I feel it's unethical to eat horses and dogs. They are the two animals that helped us build the civilization the most aside from eating them and I respect that. You be my guest though, to each their own.

There's nothing wrong with eating a horse. There is nothing wrong with eating dogs either. Pigs are smarter than dogs, but we eat pigs. There is a difference between an animal that is raised for food and somebody's pet.

Some animals are nobler than others due to their history of companionship on our sides.
Horses were are a sacred Aryan animal, they were domesticated by people related to them and were pivotal in their conquests and expansion. They naturally also played a central role in historical Eurasian warfare and society as a whole.

Same with dogs, European best friends. If you can see and accept this, then you should respect them enough not to eat them like a fucking savage as if they were some low caste animal like pigs or cows whose natural role is to be used as food sources.

>Is there any coherent moral argument for abstaining from horse meat, that cannot be applied to every other kind of livestock?
What's your problem, faggot? If you want to eat horse meat, go fucking eat a horse.

reminds me of a fantasy i used to have where im hiking in the woods with my gun and hear a girl on a trail ahead of me screaming cause theres a bear charging at her and it knocks her over then i shoot it and she is so greatful we have sex on top of its dead body before i drag it home and eat it.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this bitch?

did that dog eat a face? there's a face in his stocmah

lol

ilovepa.tumblr.com/post/9697400717/thehorsepussy-bjorkcub-shake-that-bear-the

You will probably enjoy this