Evergreen

youtu.be/2cMYfxOFBBM?t=4m09s
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3s-qZsjK8I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Man i wish i could fuck all of those four girls to the left. Nothing hotter than degrading a feminist dyke.

god help you if you accidentally put the plastic wrapper in the wrong garbage bin. The house must be full of little passive aggressive notes about shit like that

>left

*right

Not the fat one, basically

looks like the left can't put down the Betelgeuse

Imagine the BO in that room

here's the other side of that room.

hello gentlemen, this what we see are the death throes of a dying emprie

>professor of evolutionary biology
>he said he could talk about race with them
Oy vey. The jew would tell them truth they don't want to hear.

Red head looks like Conan O'Brien

The subversion and contempt of dialogue is a cornerstone of postmodernist doctrine, and everyone should understand that.

>Imagine the BO in that room

Big words from a country that surrendered to sauerkraut

fuck off jordan peterson shill. you won't ever fix shit in your life with DIALOGUE.

the left eats it's own, I am ok with this

Don't you ever talk to Poland like that ever agian

they're all hot, except the fat, the black fag, and the redhead.

if they wore normal clothes, had normal makeup/hair they would all be 8-10s.

This movement is insane and will collapse on itself.

That video made me angry. When is the day of the rope again?

>freaky-haired ugly overweight whore with piercings
Every time

>limiting free speech
wat

Why do you want to be the global hegemon? Don't you know that makes you a massive target?? You should hope for a decimation.

3 2 5 1 4

Fucking insanity

The left consuming itselfs
Just as yuri predicted

K

just de-fund this communist and take that campus president and hang him from a tree as a warning to anyone who collaborates with these idiotic children

just de-fund this communist school and take that campus president and hang him from a tree as a warning to anyone who collaborates with these idiotic children

we never surrendered in ww2 my negroid friend

THEY ARE ACTIVELY TALKING LIKE THEY ARE BEING HUNTED DOWN AND KILLED WHILE THEY ARE THE ONES HUNTING PEOPLE DOWN

oh my god this is beyond 1984

Weinstein : this is just part and parcel
weinstein confirmed for polack

Kek
Toilet cleaners BTFO

Why is it always that educated people these days are such faggots
i mean every uni student i met is a total fucking coward and probably gay

i'm glad i dropped out of 8th grade and i turned out fine

Dyke here. Can confirm.

>ALL WHITES GET OUT REEEEEEE
>95% white people there to reee at the professor

kys virgin

just de-fund this communist school and take that campus president and hang him from a tree as a warning to anyone who collaborates with these idiotic children

fucking lost

used to live in a house like, there were notes like "please use the blue sponge for dishes, yellow for counters, green for stovetop. thanks!!! :) :) :)

tits or gtfo

just de-fund this communist school and take that campus president and hang him from a tree as a warning to anyone who collaborates with these idiotic children.

Oh here's another episode of "proud American sticking it to them yuropoors cuz they can't handle their own world wars, praise Israel"

fire up the ovens boys

just de-fund this communist school and take that campus president and hang him from a tree as a warning to anyone who collaborates with these idiotic children...

Holy fuck, look at the dust on those consoles.

just de-fund this communist school and take that campus president and hang him from a tree as a warning to anyone who collaborates with these idiotic children!

was it really worth it for the "..."?

look at that filthy kitchen, what pigs

>mfw

just de-fund this communist school and take that campus president and hang him from a tree as a warning to anyone who collaborates with these idiotic children?

He's balding before his 20's, nice
>t. bald 21 year old male

if everyone colors their hair and gets piercings to stand out, does anyone actually stand out anymore?

Evergreen needs to be burned down.

I want to see the silver-haired dyke get the Facial Abuse treatment

No you're right, nowadays you stand out if you're healthy, slim with natural hair colour and no tattoos or piercings.

>filthy bongwater

dropped

not gonna lie, the black elton john is pretty fabulous

This is it people.

>Black people dont want equity or equality.

They want to see you humilated and degraded. They want social superiority. They are using white peoples pathological altruism as tool for fowarding white genocide. Dont think or hesistate over this reality for a second.

>those students
>those claims
>the state of american higher education

why are these fags wearing drews/whites fuck those are good boots dont take that from me

>No you're right, nowadays you stand out if you're healthy, slim with natural hair colour and no tattoos or piercings.

It's weird how that's become the case.

If you dress like a sane adult you stand out so much now.

Colleges lowered standards so they could make more money from taking on more students. They've also diversified the shit you can study so any retard can go to school and get a degree in something stupid. Sure smart people still go to college and major in the more demanding fields but literal retards can coast to a degree doing absolutely nothing also. It's all about money, college tuition is big money.

That's why the democrats are educated meme makes me laugh, it's probably true but it doesn't mean much these days when junkies, hobos and felons have degrees too. Liberals fall for capitalism more than anyone else.

statistically speaking that creature has about a 90% chance of dying from a sexually transmitted disease. its like the nexus of all high risk populations, truly intersectional

Those fucking ratty tattoos on random areas are so fucking disgusting.

>Hey hey ho ho ___ has got to go

>Nigger dancing

everytime

I dont really get it, I was in school 5 years ago and this sort of behavior would have been deemed legit retarded insanity.

There is always a level of fuckery with higher ed types but this just doesn't make sense.

To be fair this evergreen thing is an extreme case but its obviously gotten bad and in a very short time.

I can actually imagine these people ordering mass executions and re education camps and being happy about it. They have completely lost their minds.

Seriously though, why do they snap their fingers instead of clapping their hands?

The yellow haired girl is so hot

The more I see this shit the more I think Hitler was right.

Fuck, everytime I see that pasty mound of pale flesh on a dyke I get triggered. They really need to stop flaunting their white privilege by being white and fat while wearing short sleeves.

ARRRRR, ye Landlubber! Avast!

make no mistake, when these people actually seize institutional power they will kill us. they look forward to it, you can see it in this video alone

So did this work? Are shalom sandniggers white now?

clapping can trigger people

I wish I was joking.

Why must they ruin fashion trends?

My man. Yuri Bezmenov.
Fucking useful idiots falling for ideological subversion.

Same, I was in school not too long ago and you would be a social outcast if you did these things to your body and behaved this way.

WTF happened??

The fuck are those?

Americans are whiter than you poorfag. Go back to cleaning my toilet.

I love it.

Progressive white male retards getting their own bullshit propaganda thrown right back in their faces.

Like buckets made of clay, I swear.

>be jew
>get turned on by the minorities you tried to use to kill the white race
>they call you white
The poetry whites itself.

Arr, be that lass landing her poop deck on the couch the fire witch from Hellboy?

>left

OOOOOOOOOOOKKAAAAAAY

>Man i wish i could fuck all of those four girls to the left
With one of these ?

I don't give a fuck if some kike professor gets eaten alive by his pet niggers

I find it absolutely hilarious and fascinating that this progressive bleeding heart liberal of a professor is talking about and articulating things about these kids that conservatives have been saying for the past 20 years about liberals.

The dude is coming to terms with the realization of his political ideology and having some major cognitive dissonance.

Many of these people have learned they can get sympathy from the media by acting like retards like in the OP video. Gave them the power to bully school administrators which in turn emboldened many other students to do the same shit for gibs.

They literally say it in the video

>"In the future, hopefully we can weed out people like Brett [the college professor]"

>America

Jeez. I pity you American lads, at the same time this shit means less competition in the male hierarchy.

These fuckers will not reproduce.

Black people are just buying what the snake oil (((salesman)) is selling

This exactly and Im happy vice left it on that statement.

in the video
>Fuck your free speech
>I hope one day to weed people like Brett out

Imagine if these types of "progressives" get power.

Evergreen college is in violation of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race.

It shouldn't just have its funding cut, it should be shut down as a pro-segregation criminal organization and the degenerates running it should have their bank accounts repossessed to reimburse the poor souls who got scammed into attending.

Racism in public institutions should be criminalized. SJWs would quickly fade away to nothingness.

youtube.com/watch?v=E3s-qZsjK8I

His point was they don't like dialogue because when put under scrutiny their ideas fall to pieces as being retarded bullshit, much the same as your ideas do.

and not only is he saying the same shit conservatives have been saying for years, hes articulating and presenting it in a way as if its brand new ideas

It's so much like post revolutionary Russia under thr Bolsheviks

This (((Weinstein))) is a shill branding himself as a persecuted martyr to steal the spotlight away from Jordan Peterson and co-opt a legitimate free speech message to make it into another vector for their insane regressive agenda.

I want to lick their boots and toes as they force me to embrace their Female Supremacist ideology.

What happens when they graduate. And whats in the n64?

Absolutely correct.

she literally said "this white cis male".

someone just nuke that area from orbit.