Enough is enough

I've worked with dogs for 15+ years. (probably one of the oldest people on Sup Forums.), I've seen the threads on these dogs, so lets get it straight. There are essentially two breeds of "Pitbull". The "American Pitbull" and the "Bully" breed. The Bully breed is, yes, as pol says, essentially the nigger of the dog world. Extremely agressive, impatient, and will attack anyone or anything without warning. It basically boils down to bad genetics (like Muslims.. and niggers, bad genetic makeup and imbreeding has a direct correlation with violence, go ahead and google it)

The "American Pitbull Terrior" is a gentle, loving, extremely faithful breed. There is a difference. Frankly at this point I'm too lazy to get into the whole thing because i doubt any of you will read it, but a simple google will gain you some results.
Don't get a Bully, APT's are fine dogs, but again... Stay away from Bully breeds. Do not promote their genetic lineage.. and stay the fuck away from them if you're not armed. Because they will absolutely rip your shit to shreds unprovoked.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kangal_dog
youtube.com/watch?v=FbJ_hnVzOQw
youtube.com/watch?v=NPqRcdTet1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6_W2w0oBwb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

German Shepherds are superior to them. Pitbulls are for niggers.

pitbull apologists are just as bad as nigger apologists

both types will hand on the day of the rope

Summer is here!!!

Good info, thanks user

Basic gestalt in what differentiates the bully breed from APT

You are very welcome. pol hates this breed, but the hate is ignorant. But it's okay, this forum is made up of teenagers and early-mid 20-somethings who've never had any sort of responsibility in terms of dog ownership.

Frankly I don't really blame them for following the "pitbull is a nigger" meme-shit thing.

Shepards are prone to spine and hip injuries.

Get a mutt from a shelter: one you can't even pin to any sort of breed. They have good genes usually.

At least get an image that spells 'Terrier' right if you know so much about dogs.

Is there a way i can tell the difference by looking at the penis?

fxck all you faggots my dog is beautiful well trained and loyal

cutie

Fine looking American Pitbull Terrier you have there! I be she's a nice puppy.

Terriers and Pointers are way better breeds

Yeah, oops.

Shelter dogs are almost always high energy pit or lab mixes. Bad combinations... Get a pure bred. I have a Swiss Mountain dog and it can pull around 400 lbs worth of materials on a wagon through my land.

Pitbulls ARE terriers, you extravagant retard

pls buy our dog, it even protects you from lions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kangal_dog

>Work with animals on a daily basis
>Women are the first ones to defend pitbulls
>"They're a peaceful breed!"
>"It's not bad pets its bad owners!"
>"I have a friend of a friend who has a pit that has never attacked anyone!"

>Pitbull comes in, they're the first ones to ring for a male colleague to come in and muzzle the fucker

Deep down you know you faggots.

So it's semi-nigger

Fuck that shit and get me a pet snail

only one kind of good pitbull

Wrong. Purebreds have the absolute worst genetic makeup. They are all inbred. Google the Dalmatian.

thank you based anons. my dog and i share the same birthday

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, so I had to strangle him through the fence with a phone cable.
He was an aggressive cunt, always barking at people for no reason. Not that my goof neighbour learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

But hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time I'm getting the dose right.

The bully one is a bad ass looking dog though. I don't care what demographic group it's associated with, I think it's a cool animal. Bad idea to buy it as a pet though. Maybe good as a guard dog, I would pick another house to rob.

How is one of the bully pit bulls going to maul you considering they're so much shorter and seem to have a hard time getting around?

I've been around a number of pit bulls and I'd be more weary of the American Pit Bull as they have a much easier time running and jumping around all over the place like the massive terriers they are. I'd also wonder, given the number of attacks, how so many of the bullies are out there as they are much rarer to come across.

Because of the Bullies seem less athletic I've always been more weary with my little dog around the American pit bull.

Don't mudslimes hate dogs though?

The only pol approved, white tier dogs are labs, golden retriever, beagle, Dalmatian, Sheppards and any other white man, happy family dogs. If you own a dog because you like a mean looking dog then you got a dog for reasons other than companionship and children's entertainment. You probably beer metal t-shirts, work a trade or have a cheap beat up muscle car

Adam Ruins Everything has a entertaining episode on why most dog breeds suck ass.

The fucking bully bit and tore my shelties neck. Would not let go even when kicked in the face. Scarred him for the rest of his life. Stay the fuck away from these niggers.

Gas pitbulls breed war now

>German Shepherds are superior to them
pitbulls tears german shepherds apart

Why isn't the American bulldog more popular? It seems muscular but without the schizophrenia that makes pitbulls decide to eat the family.

How do yah feel about American Staffordshire Terriers?

Nice pup. Here's mine.

I hate dogs as much as I hate muslims, but you're just a sad little cunt

Beat the shit out of the neighbour and tell him to get rid of the fucking animal or you'll break his fucking legs

dunno about arabs, streets here are full of stray dogs and most ppl like them.

youtube.com/watch?v=FbJ_hnVzOQw

only downside is stray dogs act like niggers to kittens and kill them if they aren't at a safe place.

Only weak liberals get mauled by pit bulls. I love them.

High energy dogs are only bad if your a low energy person who cages them 8 hours a day. Just run them for an hour every day and take them for a few walks. If you don't have time to do that, you shouldn't be a dog owner

>Naming a dog after a literal SJW fantasy

Unless you beat that dog with a hose every day, you picked a bad name.

>tfw the original pit bull hate poster
>tfw responsible for spreading the hate for these nigger familiars around Sup Forums

edge/10

youtube.com/watch?v=NPqRcdTet1Q don't do this

>admitting that mutts have better genes
Sup Forums BTFO

Pupper thread?

Stannis the staffy X

thank you

I'm sure this is copypasta but if its not id like to let you know id eat your skull starting out from your ass. thats before i fxcked it first.

adorable. name?

Hahaha

Gas yourself, Ahmed

Ah, that's really cute and endearing good on your people roach.

I can see Israel's flag behind that piece symbol.

Kelpie is best doggo

Dogs are inferior to men, user. They can fuck you up if you run away but unless you're a fucking pussy you should be able to kill it with a knife if not your thumbs.

Of course, you can kill it but there's a good chance it will bite you in the process, and they can injure you pretty badly. I looked up incidents where people were killed by dogs on wikipedia recently, it was all kids and old people.

Im a cat faggot, ill admit it but the only dogs that i worry about mauling my cats are pitbulls. Other dogs will do it for sure but pits are the worst about getting out of their yard and into yours. I have a 15 year old cat that survived 3 pitbull attacks. 2 were in my yard and they can take alot of damage. I hit one of them with a 2 x 4 like 20 times before he let go cuz my kicks didn't budge it.

>Pitbull Terrior
it's "Terrier", you infinite twat.

Looking good. Also one realm one god one king.

mutts are better than literally inbred dogs is what he's saying

Stop wasting time with the pitbull debate. There are two types of dogs, master race dachshund and everything else below it.

I had an Anatolian, sweet dog but stubborn as fuck, you need a dominant personality or they will ignore your commands. Zero human aggression though, they won't try to bully you, just won't move a muscle if they don't feel like it. They respond to other dogs, though - hyper ass boxers made mine go nuts. Shit like elephants too.

I had a Newfie growing up. I plan on getting one again when I buy a house. Only thing Canada got right 2bh.

you are wasting your time. all the libcucks and hysteria prone vaginas on Sup Forums will condemn the APT regardless based solely on its name.

do you guys feed her stuff from the store? I am considering switching to making her food at home

>tell people you named your dog after the most honorable man in the Seven Kingdoms
>YOU SHOULD HAVE NAMED HIM JON SNOW XD XD

Normies and showfags are true cancer

some of the best dogs I have ever been friends with have been wolf mixes, 1/4 wolf is a better balance than the half breeds imo

As wiith all dogs.
Kibbles n Bits + a shitload of coconut oil.
Yeah, I know, in fact, I'm done here.

Yeah, Nutro dog biscuits with higher-end wet food.

Fell for the Hills Science meme early and had no problems since switching.

If you want a loyal guard dog get an Italian Greyhound. No dog can match it's aggressive yet composed nature. A lot of people have put clothes on them to weigh them down and prevent 'accidents' worse than any bully would cause.

Fags need to learn there's more than pitbulls and Labradors

I had three different Anatolian Shepherds. Awesome dogs. Bred to fight off wolves and are extremely family and child friendly.

If one comes at me....

Shoot first and ask what specific bread it was latter.......

My neighbors dog was coming into my yard and shitting so I put poisoned leftovers out after dinner one night. The dumb mongrel came straight over, ate it, shit in my yard, ran back into the neighbors house, and died. The police were called but because the dog was in my yard without my permission I wasn't accountable for anything that happened to it. I just told the cops I was poisoning raccoons that had been fucking up my trash can, which was true, but I actually thought the raccoons were kind of cool so I left them alone.

edgy

> sweet dog but stubborn as fuck, you need a dominant personality or they will ignore your commands.

yeah you need to go hard on them even if you hate doing that, but it's the proper way to raise them. it's mostly because they got used to dominant personalities as they were tamed by hunters or shepherds for centuries.

also they respond to syrian refugees here lel

Biscuits when I'm at work, table scraps and rabbit/pig/kangaroo if I go out shooting.

If you have a known violent breed dog, fine you probably didn't know you were playing Russian roulette at the time, but if you get a pitbull after you already know that 70% of dog attacks are committed by the niggers of dogs then I only hope yours kills you before it kills an innocent stranger.

The amount of ignorance in this thread is mind-boggling. Everybody knows the borzoi is a god that walks among dogs.

>specific bread
Will it have butter?

They don't jump particularly high but Bullies are pretty fucking quick. They're like a bowling ball. The thing that makes them so dangerous is that they're very fucking strong and it's hard to get them off of you. They outweigh normal pitbulls by a significant amount too. Some of them can weigh up to 100lbs whereas APB's and staffy's etc. are like 40lb dogs.

what about the basset hound breed? they're fun dogs

Hahaha, wonderful. I love how they send the fucker out the door after the guy and then come running out screaming, "He dindu nuffin! Why did you shoot him?" after he blasts it.

don't shoot the wrong dudes dog tho

Anteater doggo

I don't trust either one. I have met really nice ones but I don't trust pit bulls for one second, and if you let your nigger dog on my property or I feel threatened by it in any sense I will shoot it.

Keep your stupid breed away from me and my folk.

*fatal dog attacks

>khaleesi5
found the nerd

Wow he shot it fast. I'm not that good at reading the body language of dogs so I would wait until it bites me before I shoot it. I'd rather get bitten than shoot a dog just because it was a little excited. Did this one look like it was gonna bite him? Or just kinda jump up against him like dogs do sometimes?

I want to give your dog unlimited belly rubs.

>probably one of the oldest people on Sup Forums.
Born in 1961 here

A family friend had one while I was growing up. The sweetest dog I ever knew. Sour damn friendly and slobbering. Loved that dog! Oh yeah, he was fucking massive too!

Oy vey, I go and fetch the ball and only get 1 schmacko? I should at least get two, maybe 3.

>Scooby-Jew

He had his gun ready to shoot before the door was even open, seems like he went there to shoot the dog.

What kind of moron let's their dog run out to "greet" a police officer?

Kan must learn more yes...

youtube.com/watch?v=6_W2w0oBwb8

Dog fighting guide:
Dogs will try to bite the first thing they can, try to make it bite an object or if you dont have time, a non vital area
Dont turn your back and stay on your feet
Attack their neck, abdomen or back
Dogs skulls are very solid, dont bother striking its head
If you get bit you can try to pull its tongue out, dogs wont bite down for fear of severing their tongue
Eyes are also vulnerable
For a finisher, you can drive your weight down on top of the dog. Humans are heavy enough to crush a dog