I know he's a nigger BUT THIS COULD BE ANY ONE OF US!

If this guy goes to prison it literally means women can do anything they want!

Just imagine this scenario before you saying something!

> Your gf cheats on you with chad multiple times.
> You see her sucking off chad on facebook
> "I WAS DRUGGED!" Gf cries
> For once one of you NEETS becomes a man and dumps her.
> All her cries that she loves you and that chad meant nothing didn't work.
> Years later you got your own house, and great income!
> Bitch who hit the wall and rode the cock carousel
> Keeps being rejected by chad for commitment
> Sees one of you NEETs she intended to use but got away being successful. Get's jealously
> Leftists/the media:"Did you know that women are actually children and not responsible for anything they do? If you took drugs from someone and had sex with them, you were RAPED!"
> For ex roastie gf: "Oh my gosh, I was raped!"
> Court of law: Sorry NEET because you're white and successful you have to go to prison and give everything to the roastie gf that cheated on you years ago. That's the law.
> Ex roastie gf " "tee-hee, user. I love you!"

This "it's never your fault" attitude from women is going too far! We have to stop this before it's too late!

WOMEN ARE CHILDREN! IT COULD BE ONE OF US Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tjy5RmmXb2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=uBsPLEz01Qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump!

I hope he beats every charge just because it'll make every woman in the country resent a black man for getting away with serial rape.

CHICKENHEART

love the cosby...

Always always always have a hidden camera running when you're fooling around with a girl. Save the video. Make backup copies. That way if she ever lies about you you have evidence to clear yourself. ESPECIALLY AT A COLLEGE!

People love witch-hunting celebrities.

Chances are whores were hanging around Cosby to mooch some money and they ended up smooching that cock and feeling used.

Cosby a real nigga, he ain't never love these hoes.

Now you're thinkin leaf

If you use the word chad you're a fuckin spineless virgin.

For fucks sake. Cosby was framed.

Fucking useless wymyn abusing the fucking court system that is BLATANTLY misandrist let women get away with murder (literally) everyday.

just like MJ...

He's only in trouble because he admitted to giving drugs to women in an affidavit in 2005. Don't give drugs to women, anons.

If he hadn't have said that there would be no case

honostly if you have sex with women you deserve what ever happens to you.

But Im white

I was investigated for rape once, but acquitted.
Worst 14 months of my life while investigation was underway.

>implying that if he is found innocent the women won't still get away Scott free
>implying that even if any of the women ever got punished that women still won't take advantage of this tactic in the future
quite the optimism you have there

he's got a proper court jew but the only way to clear yourself of such a charge is sex tapes.

Didn't he admit that he drugged teenagers though?
I think he did.

>Years later you got your own house, and great income!
>NEET
Pick one

lemme guess the bitch walked away without so much as a slap on the wrist?
it's even worse in the military because women sometimes get the option to separate (honorably ofc) even if they think they were raped so women looking to get out of their contract accuse men all the time (who often get dishonorable discharges even though there clearly wasn't enough evidence)

I new a girl at my base in the frozen wasteland of North Dakota who decided to report her ex for raping her
he didn't do anything and luckily he was acquitted but was her punishment?
getting sent to one of the nicest bases in the military in sunny California ofc!
can't make this fucking shit up

dont you dare call bill cosby a nigger you fucking degenerate

this guy did more for humanity than you and everyone you ever meet in your entire life will combined

he is beyond reproach, he is the most woke man alive today

I knew*

>> Your gf cheats on you with chad multiple times.
>> You see her sucking off chad on facebook
>> "I WAS DRUGGED!" Gf cries
Uh, he admitted drugging and fucking these women in court testimony. That's the only reason why this made it to court.

what did bill do to piss off the jews?

i heard he was going to start his own television network.

Bill was about to by NBC and was close to getting it. The Jews got really pissed off especially when he bought the Beatles catalogue

Cosby is black but my god does he hate blacks.

Not only that, I dont want to see any man taken down for such shakey claims, its so painfully obvious these cunts wanted tome favors and slept with him, then when he didn't give them anything for being whores they said they were raped, oldest trick in the book.

If the jury doesn't fucking not guilty his ass justice is lost, no reasonable juror should ever say hes guilty beyond the shadow of a doubt.

This. While he may be a nigger and probably did it, there is little actual evidence and it sets a dangerous precedent.

Right.

But being black in America pretty much guarantees you are guilty of whatever you are being charged with.

Even though I really believe he raped all those chicks, I don't think he should go to jail for it because they waited YEARS to come forward. An they STILL FUCKING WENT BACK TO HIS HOUSE AFTER THEY WERE RAPED.

All they want(ed) is money and fame. That's why they didn't report being raped until now...When he probably wouldn't pay them when they demanded more money.

Let's not forget that (((they))) are going after the few black celebrities dropping truth bombs about the reality of African Americans.

From his Wiki page:

"Cosby made public remarks critical of African Americans who put higher priorities on sports, fashion, and "acting hard" than on education, self-respect, and self-improvement, pleading for African-American families to educate their children on the many different aspects of American culture"

"...he admonished apathetic blacks for not assisting or concerning themselves with the individuals who are involved with crime or have counter-productive aspirations. He further described those who needed attention as blacks who "had forgotten the sacrifices of
those in the Civil Rights Movement."

Once you start reading about Cosby's political views, you finally realize that this "trial" and these "allegations" are just a way to silence him

He dared to be critical of young black men and if they all woke up and started taking responsibility for themselves it would really mess up that whole prison-industrial complex thing they have going on.

The chaos has already begun and their is nothing you can do

That actually makes a lot of sense.

you dumbass

That won't stop coal burning.

I had an ex (not a coal burner luckily) that fantasized about being raped. She told me more then once she wished she would get raped for real

She's not crazy either, Works in the medical field making six figures now.

Literally waiting for my discharge hearing for something similar, that never happened of course.

An easy way to kill off the superior male competition is to get them all kicked out I guess.

Shill thread.

Cosby's sealed statement was leaked- under oath and ADMITTED in court that he drugged women to have sex "because that's what we did in the 80's".
I used to actually use Cosby as an example of " not all blacks". Also used will smith. Look where they both are today.
Niggers are subhuman.
Period.
They will never adapt to western society.

thanks for the undeserved credit

libtards gtfo

youtu.be/Tjy5RmmXb2Y

He did admit to giving bitches ludes. I personally believe most of them took them willingly but he may have drugged a few of them without their consent.
As a side note I'm from philly and this shit is getting around the clock coverage. I think the jury is in day five with no verdict and Cosby's lawyer is asking for a mistrial. The jury recently asked for a full definition of reasonable doubt so I think he's gonna get off.
Pic semi related, my mom gave me this album as a kid and it made me laugh my ass off.

Bill Cosby is not a nigger, nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=uBsPLEz01Qg

>(((leaked)))

Ok here is the to;dr
We were deployed together (Afghanistan)
Fucked like rabbits at three different FOBs.
She goes home preggers to fiancé I had no clue about.
Her CC asks "how this possible"
She blows rape whistle.
I get pulled into investigation, pulled off mission, clearance put in limbo, take polygraph, give statements and wait.
They send case all the way up to service commander, he asks for her to take polygraph.
She recants.
I went from E-6 to E-5.
She tacked on a stripe a few months after she recanted.
She aborted baby as well. I had no say in it due to no contact letter.

Hes a nigger

Haven't lefties and nignogs hated Cosby ever since he told black people to speak proper English and stop acting like apes?

Looks like a witch hunt to me.

>He did admit to giving bitches ludes.

But this was the 80's right? That was just the polite thing for a rich guy to do back then.

"you like pretzel in a pretzel factory, because you about to be a-salted"

Nigger literally dindu nuffin

How do you prove any of this?

Didn't literally every single one of those crimes happened decades ago. Like literally the 60s and 70s. Literally before most of the posters on here were born.

How do you prove it in a court of law?

>Also used will smith. Look where they both are today.

What happened to Will Smith?

>Didn't literally every single one of those crimes happened decades ago. Like literally the 60s and 70s. Literally before most of the posters on here were born.

The one he's facing criminal charges for is from 2004 all the others are from as early as the 60's. I'll never get over the fact that a bunch of these women refused to come forward decades ago, but decided to pose for a magazine cover a couple years ago when this made national news.

>How do you prove it in a court of law?

You probably can't. The civil cases will be easier because you don't need to prove as much.