MSM constantly say Alex Jones has "6 million" viewers, amongst their shit-talking him

>MSM constantly say Alex Jones has "6 million" viewers, amongst their shit-talking him
>6 million viewers
>6 million

Alex Jones is LITERALLY controlled opposition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
youtube.com/watch?v=5wg00xoWptw
youtube.com/watch?v=TaHbuaED5Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=fVWrNwcVt3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol42nwLNJ1Q
archive.org/details/TheVoynichManuscript
youtu.be/-17GbPr2VDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah I'm really curious as to where they're getting that six million figure from. Infowars has 300k almost on twitter, alex jones himself has almost 650k, and their YouTube has I think 2 million, so that 6 million seems like it's out of nowhere

Isn't he broadcast on Christian AM radio all across the country?

>muh six gorrilion jews
>much six gorrilion viewers

What the fuck is with (((them)))?

Did someone say Jews ?

it's almost as if the number 6 million has some kind of Talmudic significance... hmmm..

It's simulcasted on many radio networks throughout the country.

>checked

He is risen!

youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

youtube.com/watch?v=5wg00xoWptw

youtube.com/watch?v=TaHbuaED5Tw

I'm sure it's well over 6 million then, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=fVWrNwcVt3Q

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol42nwLNJ1Q

its 45 million

they just wanted to say 6 million jews

As both an avid Trump supporter who has shown up at many of his rallies, and a writer for a reputable alt-right blog for fellow MAGApedes, I have to say that these sorts of stupid pictures do nothing but make us look like fascists when we are not.

God Emperor Trump promotes the values withheld by Ronald Reagan (best president in history), not anti-Semitic policies seen by Obummer, who threw Israel under the bus constantly.

Grow up, and stop bringing us all down. Trump supporters are neither racist, fascist or anything bad.

MAGA!

cant tell if 8/8 meme or your actually this stupid

Just gonna say, Alex jone's wife is jewish -- but i think that is besides the point. If he is controlled opposition then it's more sophisticated than he just shilling for them. He is not aware of how he is used to straw man his own side. The fact is Alex has let himself become entertainment, a meme, a joke with totally goofy beliefs and a history of stepping in controversies that he later regrets and takes back.

No one has to take him seriously, in fact doing so puts you at risk of being ridiculed. It's a great way to make people see new media people who buck media trends and headlines look crazy and stupid. Alex happens to be both of those things for the most part, but he gets press from the MSM so he can come to be the face of anyone of his ilk and thereby delegitimize them all.

youtu.be/-17GbPr2VDE
no shit
>oyy veyy lets go to our regional jew in the dark control room and correct that record bitch

probably an accurate number, back during election days he had 5 million viewers.

6 million viewers. that is a lot of dummies.