Which religion do you hate more

Jews or Muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If it wasn't for jews, the muslims would just live in their sandy shitholes killing each other, leaving us alone. So the Jews.

Atheists

Jews cos niggas was the real ones not these fake guys

Jews. Islam has some based people/groups like Assad, Hezbollah and Iran. Jews have nothing.

none
there are bad people in every nation/religion

upboat

Jews

Jews have no honor and never fight in war

This. Plus Jews bring these people over here. Without Jews most people in the West would go lifetimes without seeing a Muslim.

I would nuke Israel first.

Which ever one is my country

Reported for hate speech

Both deceive, cut off genitals of children & will get you killed in one form or another.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Both

I'm anti-semitic. Semite refers to Jews and Arabs/Mudslims. So that means both

Jews and Muslims are more alike than they are different.

I hate them both, but if I could eradicate only one of the two, I'd choose Jews in a heartbeat. They're nation-wrecking parasites hellbent on world domination.

Muslims because they are the immediate threat, blowing up our fucking people

Jews are only an inch behind the Muzzies though

well, I hate ethnic Jews in the way they behave culturally, politically. The content of their religion doesn't have all that much to do with it.

I hate Islam as a religion because it makes brown people act crazy.

Islam

If you know your shit, the Talmud is actually, legitimately worse than the Koran in terms of malevolence to the human race.

So Jews, without question. If they dropped the Talmud, they would be alright.

Muslims are rabid dogs; Talmudic Jews are calculating vipers.

what about the north african, the bosnia, the albanian, the punjab/indu, the indonisian/malaysian and the chechnyan user ?

Arabic Muslims seem to piss me off the most including linguistic Arabs (North Africans)

Where's his white friend Chuck?

Juden

Islam, obviously.

Anyone that says Judaism is just an edgy faggot trying to get Sup Forums street cred

That's not true at all. Muslims conquered through out the Middle East killing everyone in sight. Christians, Jews, and Pagans. They spread through Africa. They attempted to conquer Europe. They massacred Hindus's in India. They have tried to take over the world ever since the start.