Milo Yiannopoulos

What has he been up to since Breitbart fired him?

He seems to have dropped off the planet. I never see him anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2017/06/16/sjws-gives-milo-something-invaluable-a-bad-buzzfeed-review/
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/milo-yiannopoulos-just-got-12-million.html
archive.is/tTQpv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's doing really well and building a great new political movement.

Probably sucking black dicks on a Yacht off Ibiza. Homie made millions.

I dont think he realized how fast internet culture moves. I think he will be back but people like PJW and anyone who isnt willing to Sieg Heil in public are already outdated. they didnt pay attention to the fact that Trump already got elected, they need to update there shit.

Good riddance tbqh famalam.

Sucking nigger penis I assume.

>people like PJW and anyone who isnt willing to Sieg Heil in public are already outdated
exactly

breitbart.com/tech/2017/06/16/sjws-gives-milo-something-invaluable-a-bad-buzzfeed-review/

He got $12 million from a private donor and his new book is coming out. He's not going anywhere.

>He got $12 million from a private donor
citation please

I think he got liposuction, or some faggot shit like that.

This is all over his Cinco de Mayo material. Google it.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/milo-yiannopoulos-just-got-12-million.html

archive.is/tTQpv

Thank you
Kys

thank you based archive norwegian

You're welcome

Once the school season resumes, I'm assuming he will go back to riling up college lefties.

>I think he will be back but people like PJW and anyone who isnt willing to Sieg Heil in public are already outdated. they didnt pay attention to the fact that Trump already got elected, they need to update there shit.
This.
The nationalist and alt-right movement has gotten cocky and complacent because of Trump's victory. By the time 2024 rolls around, I want to see the next GOP candidate dropping racial slurs and 14/88 in televised rallies. That is the only way to determine if the nationalist momentum and Trump's presidency has really paid off.

Who cares, Milo is isnt very interesting. Just jokes around and wastes time

in miami somewhere

Milo is a one truck pony. Talks about the same thing over and over. We get it, freedom of speech. Like every conservative douche he exists only to sell books

He is a cancerous faggot, lets hope we never see that cunt again.

Truly interesting times

The DNC will die with a thunderous roar and the GOP will quietly fizz out like a candle