HAPPENING: TUCKER IN CRITICAL CONDITION

Tucker's appendix ruptured before they could remove it.

Suffered minor seizure, having trouble speaking.

This could be it boys, he may never Tuck again.

:(

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4611890/Tucker-Carlson-hospitalized-appendicitis.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJMwBwFj5nQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best news I've gotten in months desu.

too bad he won't die.

>only person left that is worthy anything
>this happens

Noooooooooooooo

really makes you think

if singles Tucker is kill

Oh shit. They tried to poison him.

>>watching tucker after he disavowed anime

Has the Tuck finally been cucked?

>He is now 'in good spirits' after being diagnosed and treated for appendicitis

Explain yourself.

Swift recovery. Coming soon.

He is now 'in good spirits' after being diagnosed and treated for appendicitis(from article)
WISHING TUCK A SPEEDY RETURN

Let's see some fucking proofs faggot. The article doesn't see any of that shit

Didn't read the link yet. Fuck OP.

That means he's with the ghost squad now.

I wonder if Jack Sava is going to be treating him too.

Twitter users joked that they hoped he was getting his vocal chords removed instead. HAHAHAHA...

I hope you all choke on your father's cock you fucking faggots

why he always make that face?

TUCKER IS KANG

>He's in good spirits.
So he's with them now.

>Tucker
more like

Yucker LMFAO

Those contacts look a little too bs.

If you had to listen to some of the people he does, you'd have that permaface too.

Say goodbye to your husbando.

>fake news

dana perino stood in for him tonight and stated he's recuperating and doing well

>he unironically watches fox news

kys yourself

>CNN anchor Jake Tapper wished him a speedy recovery, but Twitter users joked that they hoped he was getting his vocal chords removed instead

Why the fuck do news articles these days keep including random fucking twitter peoples' opinions? Is it literally just blatant telling you what to think by selecting pre-approved opinions and presenting it as "this is what the public thinks, you should think this too"?

WHAT THE FUCK

>good spirits
hes with the Ghost Squad now

(((they))) can't keep getting away with it

1-800-flowers?

CNN is the true patricians taste

I'm sure the left has some warm hearted tweets going about this. Or wishing for his death.

Dr.Sava on the scene

it's all a coincidence that fox news people are being weeded out.

total coincidence

Press s to spit on his grave
S

youtube.com/watch?v=cJMwBwFj5nQ

If you have the opportunity to take down your enemy by ridiculing them for something that you also enjoy, take it. The glory of crushing those who spite you is better than some made up notion that we're not allowed to be hypocrites. If you have to abandon something you love to further destroy an enemy it may be worth it. Especially with something degenerate like anime that you're better off without.

Sounds like butthurt

sending thoughts and prayers!!!

Imagine being an American and not having your foreskin, tonsils and appendix removed at birth, he must be Canadian.

lies

this can't be true

Yes, I wonder (((why)))?

I had appendicitis when I was 13. How the fuck do you ignore it to the point of it rupturing? It's pretty fucking noticeable on the first day. I had a constant stomach ache and threw up followed by not being able to jump or even move at 30% capacity. How do you let it get to the point of rupturing? Guy must've been on some heavy shit to ignore it because I severely doubt he would've otherwise.

kek

YAAASS MSNBC SLAY

Fuck, I had appendicitis once and came close to bursting. Hope he's alright, he's useful to the culture war.

literally who?

Im nothing seeing anything about the seizure part or in ICU?

CTR is still trying
just give up and KYS

Sounds like he's going to be fine from the article.

He must've pissed off the Jews

why haven't you guys removed your appended-jew?

NIGGA TUCKER IS KANG

YOUR TIMESTAMPS ARE BULLSHIT NIGGAAAAAAAA

OP was lying. He had it treated/removed in time.

hahahahaha fuck this guy. all the right wing liars have been falling lately. wonder which one is next....Hannity?

CIA has appendicitis gun confirmed

literally who?

So many of Sup Forums's obvious trolls reveal themselves in this thread.

Tucker was doing great as a reported. Maybe one of the best ones on TV? Without question. He really detached himself from right and left politics and started looking at the news cycles for what they really are.

can't wait for the stormer article on this

mine almost burst and I hardly felt anything, just minor pain on my side.

I was playing paintball the day before I went into surgery

how dont you know who he is?

he is laying there drooling from his mouth, the last great orator, never once defeated by a liberal cuck

and you literally just literally'd him.

disgrace

Tucked by the vestigial jew

My appendix exploded inside me when I was 14, I nearly died. I was out of action for at least 2 month also, so I feel for the guy.

Sounds like he was poisoned

Now Fox has no news casters and is doomed

What a fucking pussy. He's just going to leave his family like that?
S

I have a special name for Tucker that rhymes perfectly with his last name. These Foxhounds will spout off anything from their non-personal script to keep that paycheck coming. Then take on a whole new civil tone when they defect to another news organization.

>F

Yeah all this 'muh faux news' is dumb as fuck because Tucker is above all that. He truly is the greatest MSM journo left. Just when I thought all of our communication institutions are broken - Tucker has come on and held the breach. He is one of the only reasons the US is still holding together.

He's in fine condition now. OP is a liar liar pants on fire.

What a cunt.
I couldn't jump after 12 hours of the initial stomach ache. I even know when it first started because I was chewing up and immediately felt sick doing it and had to throw it away. I only got sent to the hospital when my mother checked up on me. If I was an adult I would've immediately checked into the hospital.

sleep tight tucker :(

I cringe during his interview. Having a poor debater representing your views is awful to watch. For goodness sakes use your recovery time to take a course on debating skills. He managed to lose a debate that is was not good to riot because you don't like the speaker.

He didn't miss much? LOL..I will never forget the time Jon Stewart handed him his butt on a silver platter and shut down his show. Priceless!

dubz will keep you safe Tucker, stay strong.

Watching Tuck the cuck is pretty painful.

Get well card for Tucker?

I was 13 when I had appendicitis too. My mum thought I was constipated and gave me laxatives until I wound up in hospital with excruciating pain, no rupture though.

Why the fuck does Sup Forums keep making threads about random people's fucking tweets is what I'm wondering.

Despite the crowing of Trump supporters, Trump was not that interested until, it seems, Tucker interviewed the parents on 4/10/17, after the Daily Start article of 4/3/17, in which Sugarman stated that he attempted to reach out to Trump, "to no avail."

They had enough of him eh?

witnessed

Probably because they don't want to be called fake news by MSM. Gotta have your sources

>Command+F
>No results found for the word "critical"

Suspecting OP is some kind of homosexual.

Dont tell me dr sava is treating him pls

oh wait it's the guy who got btfo by jewstewart lmoa
youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE

apology for poor english

when were you when carlton tuckser dies?

i was sat at home eating vegmite butter when damo ring

‘tuckson is kill’

‘no’

It runs in my family so my mother knew almost immediately after putting pressure on my lower stomach which caused me to spaz out in pain. So if you have kids you should be aware of the symptoms so your kid doesn't get his shit ruptured.

Now that is a clip that looks completely different to me these years later. Stewart is a primo-grade hypocrite and Carlson has always been pretty reasonable.

>Hellllllloooooo, how y'all doin'?

i posted it 4 minutes ago you couldn't have watched it all already

(((ruptured)))

It's almost like he said he's seen it before

>Appendix Burst

Time to check the DARPA applications and see what lab is working on Appendix Bursting Weapons.

The CIA probably poisoned him somehow.