What's the worst, most Darkling infested area you've ever been to? Why were you there? What happened...

What's the worst, most Darkling infested area you've ever been to? Why were you there? What happened? Would the location be improved by burning it to the ground?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/maps/place/Panda Express/@33.9450485,-118.3650363,56m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x80c2b6e8a6d7f391:0xdc42fdc3a7ceb056!2sPanda Express!8m2!3d33.9452544!4d-118.3647738!3m4!1s0x80c2b6e8a6d7f391:0xdc42fdc3a7ceb056!8m2!3d33.9452544!4d-118.3647738
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Darkling..... MYFAROG reference?

Well I live about 15 minutes from East St. Louis Illinois...

Luton.

I live in Newark. Only Detroit is worse.

>What's the worst, most Darkling infested area you've ever been to?
East St Louis.

>Why were you there?
Been there many times. Last time was stirp club iirc.

>What happened?
Got drunk and laughed at strippers

>Would the location be improved by burning it to the ground?
It would be about the same desu. Most of it is already falling apart.

Camden NJ

Second to that is New Brunswick

I don't know how there is a college campus spread across here

There's only one true answer to this thread

>North Philadelphia

You could raze that part of the city to the ground and it would be a net positive to be state, let alone the city

Oslo it was horrible, also spain

Jamaica. Never go there.

MUH DARKSPAWNS

This is mostly true, there were some grants to push jobs there mostly factory shit and some textile work. It's a start... it'll probably peter out and fail due to noggery.

t. helped distribute said grants.

Suburbs in Pretoria.
The only reason I wasn't fucking shot was because there was an international event going on.

Grew up in NJ, and I've lived all over the US over the past 40 years, so here's my list:

> Camden NJ
> Newark NJ
> Atlantic City NJ
> Plainfield NJ
> Bridgeton NJ
> Chester PA
> Philly PA
> Most of NYC NY
> Most of St Louis MO
> Large portions of Louisville KY
> Large portions of Indianapolis IN
> Most of Chicago IL
> Most of Detroit
> Pretty much all large metro areas of the southern states and mid-lower eastern seaboard
> Dallas and Houston TX since Katrina hit
> Large swathes of California

If there's anything I've learned, it doesn't matter where the largest concentrations of them are, because it don't take but a few to fuck up everything for everyone....so it's where ever they are.

>go to Cozumel. Mexico for vacation
>beaners everywhere
>Cozumel is a tourist resort so all these spics have to wait on us hand and foot and take whatever bullshit we dish out

ima sip y grip bix nood

Northern suburbs of Paris France
On holiday, heard the memes about St Denis, wanted to see how bad it was
> get on metro downtown
> a third muzzie/a third black/a third white
> before long it changes to
> everyone black or muzzie /my friend and I only whites, already feel uncomfortable
> get off train, its exactly like Ndjamena
> the streets littered with crap
> niggers on mattresses on the footpath
> beggars
> everything smells of stale urine
> group of aggressive 10 year olds start hassling us
> people looking at this like they're gonna jump in on some action
> we go to McDonalds for safety
> everyone turns to check us out
> the toilet was broken and the place literally stank of shit
> poor old French dude mopping the floor while niglets walk their shoes through and hi 5 each other
> smell makes us sick
> go back to street, fat woman skin so black its almost purple stares at us with her yellow eyes
> nowhere to go to eat or sit and watch the world go by
> decide don't wanna be stabbed, robbed or catch cholera so fuck off back to the train
> get back to Paris wondering wtf we had just experienced

Was just weeks after the Charlie Hebdo massacre and Jewish supermarket killings. We felt real unsafe like we could have been lynched at any moment. Its obvious real French would never go here, the locals made it obvious we had no place being there. Fuck knows what it must be like at night.
I wonder if French people actually know what shitholes such as that are really like. It wasnt Europe at all, it was Africa. And we were not welcome.

>be a cuck, one race da hooman race
>walking downtown at night on a weekend
>see an open door event
>go inside and upstairs
>people are on mic
>slam poetry
>negro starts complaining
>some coal burners cheering him on
>everyone is looking at me as the only white male
>dun' give a fuck
>negro keeps on complaining and starts making an angry rant while staring at me
>lift my eyebrow at him
>10 min pass, get bored and annoyed
>leave
I have many regrets in my life, but this one was pretty funny.

Bankhead. Look it up. It makes all these other big invested hell holes look like Disney land

>Soak City in southern California
>because water parks were cool as a kid
>niggers fucking everywhere, grease and nigger hair visible in water
>yes

Atlanta.

It is a very "cultural" area.

My school, according to my school its 90% black. Also 75% of students fail.

Mogadishu

/thread.

Do black people like niggers?

I live in the wealthy part of Atlanta (North Fulton, Roswell area) and holy fuck central Atlanta is goddamn terrifying. Anything by Georgia State University needs to be burned. There's a giant ass mural of John Lewis painted onto a building in Auburn ave for christs sake. There are places on I-20 in downtown Atlanta that have confusing exits and niggers literally wait at the end of those exits for whitey. Places like MLK drive are genuine traps where it's inpossible to get to safety without driving illegally. I feel like that sort of stuff is normal in places like Brazil though.

Detroit shithole burn it down
Norfolk shithole burn it down
Jacksonville shithole burn it down
New Orleans shithole flush it down

Worst of worst is D.C. blow it up

Mural I mentioned

Watts. Or as my old boss who was a simple man called it: "the bad part of black town" ...truly hell on earth

Shit holes like this in LA where the cops won't even go. Just like in the movie "Training Day".

kek

looks like santa ana

I'm from Newfoundland, which is a small island in the north Atlantic (I'm sure most of you never heard of it). We are 99% white (I'm sure the Liberals want to change that).
The darklingess place I've even been to was Florida when I was 18.
It felt like the Twilight Zone. I remember going to the grocery store, and everyone who worked there was black. Same thing at the A&W.
Disney land was fucked up too. Just a herd of various shades of brown/black and yellow, with the ever fleeting glimpse of white.

Surreal

Freaknik aka black spring break in the late 90s, in atlanta. I lived there. it changed me forever. Its "outlawed" there now.

What was so shocking about it?

A southern style BBQ place next to the purple haze and check n go

A guy went out exploring for the express purpose of finding new lands. When he succeeded he called it Newfoundland. What a tool.

It was probably the first place discovered by Europeans.
Terra Nova is its name. Vinland by the Vikings.

Inglewood Los Angeles. I was washing my clothes waiting for a flight. Though there would be nice suburbs around the airport (like my city). I was very wrong.

>White guy walking around with a huge pack pack
>just spics everywhere
>while waiting for my shit to wash I tried making conversation with two blokes i now know are apart of some 18 gang (tattoos, and their toyota had '18' badges)
>lone nigger standing has two cops pull out a tazer and a glock for standing there (sus as fuck)
>No one was skinny and spoke english

At these groups of shops. I didn't plan nor do I plan on going back to LA

google.com.au/maps/place/Panda Express/@33.9450485,-118.3650363,56m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x80c2b6e8a6d7f391:0xdc42fdc3a7ceb056!2sPanda Express!8m2!3d33.9452544!4d-118.3647738!3m4!1s0x80c2b6e8a6d7f391:0xdc42fdc3a7ceb056!8m2!3d33.9452544!4d-118.3647738

wtf is up with these faggot flags?

just search some videos of it. You'll see exactly what he's talking about.

Far eastern state university in Vladivostok.

There was 1 (one) nignog.

You were at freaknik? Come on user, you have to greentext it.

Fuckin most of round here to be honest. Goddamn niggers outnumber us 100 to 1. Stupid ancestors didnt cut enough nuts off

That sounds horrifying

To be expected in a regional capital anyway, it's filled with chinks and churkas.

Sweden