/ourgirl/

"I don't believe in white privilege"

youtube.com/watch?v=L_LMuRNiRGE

You really don't need to post every fucking youtuber looking for attention who shares your same views.

Fuck off with this shit.

White privilege is real though, we are the master race, we are Gods chosen, we are made in his image, we are civilised we are the most technologically advanced, most intelligent, we took over most of the world. Why deny this?

Go back to your blackeddotcom threads Tyrone

>girl

I dunno this dumb bitch but I would fuck and cum inside her, but she needs to understand its the kikes.

I don't even oppose her message.

You just look pathetic when you fawn over these girls who clearly just want attention.

literally who

its a jew
they post anyone that seems to be swaying towards Sup Forums here so the resident r9k austists can fawn and obsess until she doesnt meet some criteria at which point another strawman is burnt, simultaneously pushing the girl away

I don't have the patience to finish that video.

push her into my arms baby.

These whores have turned our ideology into a joke
>lulz white nationalism rawr xD

She's not a WN, she's merely anti-SJW, alt-lite at most for now.

Why does every girl start their video by talking about their hair as if anyone cares? The vid is fine though, just another normie leaving the leftist mind-virus behind.

Being an anti-swj can't even be considered alt anymore because of how mainstream it is now. Its just a little bit higher than leddit teir

emo's are still a thing?

When an ideology starts to attract women, especially young women, that's a sign it's effective in getting the message across. This is something we should be celebrating.

with our dicks yes.

Lauren looks like fucking stefan molyneux in a wig

Take it back.

holy fuck it's true

Every time I see an /ourgirl/ post. I know that the OP is a moron.

OP, this is what is called a virtue signalling cunt nearing the ugly wall, or for her it looks to be 25-ish? Cunt wants your atm machine so she can start a family on her time. She's also still a Feminist, because women are just chameleons who'll say and do whatever to get what they want.

>OP is still pitifully thirsty as fuck

Bump
Redpill the normies

>our girl
>our
>girl
Back into the kitchen you go

FUCK

CANT UNSEE

Comments full of nogs saying "WHYTE PPL CANT BE RAYCISS!!"

Give that gal some thumbs up ffs. She deserves it. Get working Sup Forums.

If we want more based women, we must show them we approve of this.

so when are you going to take a trip to Canada and meet her user

Take it easy Adolf. pls don't Shoah me

Lauren is absolutely beautiful without makeup and I'm willing to fight you if you disagree

I'm now gay for Stefan

We should have gassed her grandmother when we had a chance.

shes that girl from walking dead

holy shit shes tanking her career

I want to hold Carl down and give him a fashy hair cut. One-eyed faggot.

scene kids are still a thing?

i agree. she has that seasoned farm wife kind of look, that you just wanna kinda pound the fuck out of.

yea, cause multiculturalist propaganda day and night in our tvs is only a coincidence

Exactly my friend

hes hot, young and has 2 million dollars in his teens

his life is gold

You think the ride stops there user? I got news for you.

Also probably got molested by the jew. That is the price for Hollywood child actors.

there was another former feminist slut on youtube the other day that went viral for becoming anti-feminist, she started getting thousands of subscribers; first video she made after all the attention was announcing she was making a patreon