The redpill Sup Forums won't swallow

It's so easy to blame the Jews for everything, but the problem is and has always been (((White people))).

Jews have nearly no voting power at all.

Jews have no military force outside Israel at all.

Jews don't have any intrinsic business or academic advantage, despite excelling at both.

The election proved that Jewish propaganda isn't even that strong, Trump didn't lose a single minority demographic compared to Romney, not even Hispanics or Muslims. This was after being called Hitler by the world press for years.

Well then, just why is the West so decadent? The Jews didn't actually force Western countries into doing all this. They never had the power to.

Instead it's White people who have forsaken their responsibility towards their own countries in return for meaningless gratitude from the Jews. Who should you blame, the person with the ass or the one who debases themselves by kissing it?

Suppose you get rid of all Jews right now, poof all gone! Would the West return to glory?

No, and you know it's true. The West is too comfortable, too degenerate, too shameless. Hitler recognized this as well, he predicted in his last days that the Western democracies would fall to the disciplined people of the East.

And if we look towards the East, what do we see? Eastern Europe still holds on to traditionalism, conservative values, and religion. The Middle East retains full disciplinary control over their population and pushes their social rejects into the West with impunity. The Far East barely even thinks about Israel at all and has spent the last 50 years steadily building itself out of rubble into the new global power center of the World.

None of these regions succumbed to the influence of the Jews to any degree comparable to the West. What then does that tell us?

White people are weak, spineless, irresponsible masses in need of a master. The Jews are that master. Not because they fought to be. Because White people happily gave them the job.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaifeng_Jews
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=12534).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is correct.
the American society is an insane asylum when seen from the outside.

Good Goy

Well said.

Sieg Heil!

Low IQ folk shouldn't be allowed to vote. Sorry not sorry.

This is the most Jewish post I have ever seen on either Sup Forums.

yeah yeah the jews!

Whites have empathy thus falsely assume others do as well. Throw in a controlled media and they are completely fucked without alternative media opening them up to differing viewpoints. We either need to get SJWs to have a problem with Jewish privilege or prove the holocaust was made up.

>Jews aren't an issue.

I don't care what Putin says in that picture because he is wrong. Why? Because you can't deny red-pilling is the ultimate truth pill which will let you eventually see the truth even if you were not political, racist or a Nadsi before. I speak from experience, so that apologist can utter his commie phrases all he wants.
Doesn't change the truth one bit,and that is, you can't trust a jew, if he has power or not.

Might think the russians learned that after Holodomor and 60 million dead orthodox christians, but seems he is a wrong on that as he is wrong that Burgers will ever deal with them.

And that will be his downfall...

all these leaders are not strong enough.
They are not wise, and they will fall.

There are no Saudis in the West. Never were. So how'd they get their influence here? What's the Semitic link?

What is this?

They're the same.

Wait, isn't Christina Hoff Summers good?

I agree.
(((White People))) are the problem.

And Sup Forums immediately goes to their Jew folders and displays their utter lack of reading comprehension, intelligence, or wisdom. The very traits that make the West so susceptible to the Jews.

Nowhere did I say the Jews are not in power in the West. I directly said they are the masters over White people. The point isn't what, but why. If Jews blossom so freely in Western soil but fail to gain comparable traction in other lands, the question has to be why conditions in the West are so favorable to their growth and power.

Simply put: Asians don't really care about Jews and Muslims mostly hate them to death. White people elevate them to prominence almost exclusively.

Do you blame the weed for growing or the gardener for not pruning his field?

It'll be interesting to see how the Jews deal with the Islamic growth. Christians and the West seem already to have capitulated.

Struggling to understand how to use those parentheses huh newfag?

>White people are weak, spineless, irresponsible masses in need of a master. The Jews are that master. Not because they fought to be. Because White people happily gave them the job.

This is hands down one of the best things I've ever read. Anywhere. Well said, well written, and completely on point.

It's a shame white men can't take this knowledge, process it, and turn it into positive action. Instead, they'll just scream "Shill!", "Kike!" and so forth. Frankly I'm glad Jews run the West. I couldn't imagine what would happen if white men really were put in charge again...We'd all be starving peasants who are worked to death to support some modern version of a medieval tyrant-king.

>If Jews blossom so freely in Western soil but fail to gain comparable traction in other lands
There are Jews in China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaifeng_Jews

>empathy

LOL the "muh empathy!" meme rears it's tired head once again!

No. You don't have empathy. You are shortsighted, stupid, weak, and lazy cattle who are desperately trying to put a positive spin on your terrible qualities rather than commit to positive self-improvement and change. "Empathy" is just your latest excuse in a long line of excuses and failure.

>It is difficult to estimate the number of Jews in China. Numbers may change simply because of a change in official attitudes. The last census revealed about 400 official Jews in Kaifeng, now estimated at some 100 families totalling approximately 500 people. Up to 1,000 residents have ties to Jewish ancestry, though only 40 to 50 individuals partake in Jewish activities.

>1000 jews in a country of 1.3 billion people
>blossoming

Where did you learn math? There's more Jews on an NYC street corner than in China.

You write well. You're one of the best posters on this site.

Personally I have given up on the notion of white men ever reclaiming any sort of positions of power and using that power to fix their nations. Every white man I know with wealth and power uses it to fuel their unquenchable greed. They are nothing but snow-niggers who compete with other snow-niggers to see who can buy the most expensive bullshit they don't need, while doing nothing to improve white communities.

I hope the Jews absorb the tiny .00001% of white people worth saving and crush the rest. As soon as working class and middle class whites are gone the Jews can deal with the Muslim issue for good.

Sup Forums when the Euros are asleep = reddit

I stand corrected.

But did you seriously expect us to take you seriously when you suggest that Caucasians are so inferior that they need the Hebrews to "lead" them?

I am certain that you are either a bored troll or a misguided fool with a large ego.

SHUT IT DOVVN

How about no, you demon-worshiping halfbreed

well done. Like a typical white man you have ignored this opportunity to gain knowledge and wisdom and instead, behaved like a female child, spouting nonsense and memes.

This is why the Jews deserve to win and you deserve to be annihilated.

You paragraph writing schlomos aren't convincing anyone here but I guess they pay you by the word so good job.

This. There would be no Jewish Problem were it not for Shabbos goyim who do things like
>vote for the Federal Reserve
>fight wars for Greater Israel
>Allows Israel to steal nuclear weapons tech.
>USS Liberty (look it up if you don't know and try not to scream)
>9/11 and War on Terror
Will team up with sword-noses to kill US civilians make shekels, expand Israel, and take more right away from Whites.
Jews are a parasite, but they need a host to feed off of. White chose this; never forget it. Its like watching a dog go out of its way to roll in a bed of fleas.

You can shove your (((wisdom))) where the sun don't shine

I already have it, and it tells me you are a cancer and blight on this planet

now fucking gas yourself

Vladimir Putin is probably one of the most cunning, smartest people on this planet. The dude was a fucking James Bond core secret agent. HE KNOWS WHAT TO SAY AND HOW TO SAY IT. Putin HATES the corporate banking Jews and threw them all out of Russia when he became president early this millennium. Surely you realize why all of the most Jewish institutions in this planet hate Putin and Russia?

This post goes for you too:

>Jews have nearly no voting power at all.

Goyim vote for candidates, Jews buy them

>Jews don't have any intrinsic business or academic advantage, despite excelling at both.

Nepotism

Best Goy Award goes to...
Listen up, I'm not gonna side with pathetic child fuckers that ain't even human, the day of the rope can't come any sooner

Wow what a strange view of history u have. Why are people flooding our incredible nations if how you're describing us is true? And why are we giving them free resources to do so? What could be possessing this other than empathy?

stop spreading complete bullshit. nobody wins.

"we totally didnt degrade you over centuries"

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

Whites have humanitarian genetics. It explains everything. The ethnocentrics and selfish come in and abuse the humanitarians after the humanitarians build up wonderful generous societies. It's not stupidity its naïveté. And sometimes we awaken and gas 6 million of you before humanitarians who don't even have ulterior motives and are doing it purely because they think it's morally righteous to stop us.

The major problem of the right is that they are not focussed on attaining and maintaining cultural dominance.

They should spend their free time by actively injecting their narrative into society.

Create book clubs, theatre clubs, gardering clubs, start local businesses, charities, get into local politics, etc. Do so without hiding your "powerlevel". Do so naturally and unapologetically.

They key is maintaining cultural dominance by you know, actually participating. All these whining fags about "muh liberal games" should have gotten out, learning to code and shoudl have started their own fucking company.

Yet, in their free time they spend hours upon hours rotting behind their PC, whining about the jews.

GET THE FUCK OUT THERE WHITE PEOPLE AND ATTAIN CULTURAL DOMINANCE AGAIN.

explain this
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

a man put in power in a jew created ruin of a country supports the jews. color me surprised.

...he just explained it you very simply you retard. It is weakness, plain and simple. Not "empathy". Empathy doesn't make you do anything. Empathy is just the ability to put yourself metaphorically into someone else's shoes. It is not a trait that causes action. You can be empathetic but outwardly callous and even cruel. Someone who revels in another person's suffering for example, can be very empathetic, understanding exactly what another person feels, but enjoying their suffering nonetheless. Empathy is just another buzzword thrown around by drone-like retards such as yourself.

>h-Hitler attacked the Jews for NO reason lel
That's the biggest bluepill ive ever read, plz stop shilling, it's embarrassing

>You can be empathetic but outwardly callous and even cruel
No
You're diseased but as a nonwhite you wont be able to comprehend it.
Dog treatment explains it all. It's not weakness. We're special and it's what makes us create wondrous societies that we then give away through the same motivations. We want to help people and most haven't realized yet that this sentiment only goes one way. Perhaps enough will have woken up soon. Probably not though.

I am white you imbecile. White people are not specially "empathetic", aka weak, and never have been. If they were, they would have never accomplished the things they did. At no point in history before the twentieth century did whites behave the way they do today, i.e. in a weak, degenerate manner. They were strong and proud. Looking at how whites behave today, and trying to find some kind of virtue in that makes you a fucking retard, and part of the problem. Because you are one of those faggots who thinks this is happening to whites because they are too good. No, they have simply degenerated. Easier to believe the world is mean to you and your "perfection" than to admit your people have degenerated, you among them. Never before have whites ever wanted to help anyone outside of their own fucking tribe, even other whites. For millenia whites slaughtered each other, exactly for this reason. You dont know history, not me. I understand the reality of the world perfectly well.

Nah it was just much easier to dehumanize the enemy in the past. That's why the leaders always invented stories about how the other people were doing satanic rituals with babies and shit. Now the media actually humanizes people who really do satanic rituals with babies and shit.

what a surprise a jew defending the jews. lmao.

Its just as easy to dehumanize people today. As I said, you are simply weak, and therefore incapable of understanding this. Nothing is stopping you from "de-humanizing" your enemy.

Jews were one of many minorities and closed societies who catalyzed globalism.
They reworked global resource metabolism to mostly benefit themselves.
OP's gloating looks like he's personally taking credit for the unfolding of an organic process.
Globalist processes were going to employ any available viruses to take hold of the host.
The fluid false identity of the modern Jew makes him a popular vector.

Alright kikeboy you win. Sad that your satanic mentality is going to take over the world without you realizing you've destroyed the most precious evolutionary mistake imaginable. You could have just enjoyed prime positions in our nice societies but instead you've decided to completely obliterate them. The brown hordes will burn through the resources while serving you and humanity will never conquer the universe thanks to your sick greed. Temporary hedonism instead of letting whites eventually bring your people infinite resources. And you'll attribute it to a moral failing of whites. Sickening.

>not understanding that the whole reason of the current political situation is, in fact, a well-executed Jewish ruse which encourages the rise of alt-right and white supremacy movements to counter the increasing flow of Islamic radicalism in Europe.
The Jews are financing ISIS and encouraging refugee acceptance policy all over the globe. At the same time they're trying to cover everything they do with leftist idealism, cosmopolitanism, and globalism, which infuriates the right even more and that's what they're counting on. Both whites, be it Christians or pagans, and Muslims hated the Jews since the beginning. By clashing together two of their most ancient and powerful enemies, the Jews will kill two birds with one stone and simultaneously free the Middle East from Arabs for them to build the Greater Israel. DO NOT TRUST THE JIDF SHILLS. With flags finally back, they can now cover their identity and try to convince you of their innocence. The Jew must be stopped by any cost.

>but the problem is and has always been (((White people))).
Your shitpost aside you know (((white people))) is used to refer to jews who pretend to be white, right?

People are countersignaling OP, but this is EXACTLY what William Luther Pierce said.
>Whites are lemmings that need a leader
>White leaders are weak or dead
>Whites outnumber Jews in all fields, even though Jews are disproportionately found in all field
>Jewish programming is not that difficult to shake off
>However Jewish programming puts them and their proxies in position of leadership that Whites need.

>Jewish entertainment fills the void of time and boredom, which is easier than creating one's own entertainment
>Jewish "Republicans" and their proxies govern states in such a way "Conservatives" are just comfortable enough to live in without rising up to create and maintain their own
>Jewish "Democrats" and their proxies govern states in such a way "Liberals" are just comfortable enough to live in without rising up to create and maintain their own

If we Whites want to point the finger at Jews, we must also point the finger at ourselves. We must expend energy ousting Jews and their institutions, then creating and maintaining our own.

>whites keep starting from scratch to build the greatest civilizations in the history of mankind.
>the problem is and has always been White people
My almonds......

lol i've seen this exact bread before

This is true. It hurts, but it's all true.
Even mathematically it's obvious the Jews are few in number. Whole populations never recovered from WWII and their birth rates are falling to pathetic levels.
Statistically, the Jews should be weaker than ever. Yet it's doubtful if they've ever been stronger. Even as recent as the 70s, the US wasn't as subservient to Israel as it is now.
I'd love to believe the white people could rebuild their societies, but I see no evidence of that. Whites don't listen or play classical music anymore, they rarely if ever write great literature, and one only has to look at news to see they don't understand anything about philosophy or history. The demographics show they no longer care about maintaining their own culture, traditions, or even body weight anymore.

Engineering is the one thing I believe we still dominate at, but for how long? The math is there for anyone to learn and develop upon.

Of course he's a kike and presents only on the weakness/threat half of the SWOT, while omitting the strength/opportunity half. However, that doesn't mean what was posted wasn't true per se. We're civil engineers rebuilding a bridge, but we cannot properly do that if we don't take into account the structural flaws of the old one.

wewest of the top lads

>Suppose you get rid of all Jews right now, poof all gone! Would the West return to glory?

Can the white man restore 10,000 years of civilization?

Thank you OP for making this post. Truth is jews are an easy-scapegoat.

The real redpill for degeneracy of the left is decadence. This disease wasn't crafted or planted by the jews. This the whites did to themselves. Jews, and other minorities just took advantage of it.

10,000?

How do you make correct ideas palatable to women and dumb people

Sup Forums refuses to believe Salman Abedi is fake and never blew himself up in Manchester.

>It is not the Jews, Goyim
>You are just jelly
>Jews dindu nothing
>Puuuuure coincidence

Ovadia Yosef, one of the hughest Jewish authorities, called as the wisest of all Jews by prime minister of Israel, his funeral was visited by hundreds of thousands of Jews:

>Why are Gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat. That is why Gentiles were created.

>In Israel, death has no dominion over them...With gentiles, it will be like any person – they need to die, but (God) will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one's donkey would die, they'd lose their money. This is his servant...That's why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew. Gentiles were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel.

>Jews have nearly no voting power at all.

They don't need to when they control everything from behind the scenes and have good goys do it for them.

... What?

I will not pretend that whites aren't genetically cucked, and that a good deal of our problems is the fault of other whites.

But.

What you say isn't entirely true.

A right-wing Jew named Lawrence Auster wrote a must-read article about this topic over at FrontPage Magazine back in 2004 (archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=12534). He explained that most of his fellow Jews support mass non-White immigration into White Western countries because they want to make the White Western world Nazi-proof.

I also personally think that Jews hold a deep resentment agianst whites in revenge for the holocaust and the pogroms, and they've figured out that the most effective method for accomplishing this goal is to dress up their anti-White agenda as a noble and progressive human rights crusade against evil and bigotry.

He also explained that Jews have adopted a zero tolerance policy towards any form of White bigotry or White pride because they think that it will inevitably lead to Auschwitz. That's why they're constantly trying to pump liberal ideology into our brains and crush the Right.

Something like Nazism can only arise in a conservative and homogeneous White society, and so they're obsessed with undermining everything right wing and making White people minorities in their own countries and eventually blending us out of existence.

And even though Muslims hate Jews with a genocidal passion because of Zionism, most Jews still want Muslims to flood into the White Western world for two main reasons.

Firstly, Jews know Muslims aren't a real threat to them.And secondly, Jews have fully committed themselves to upholding the idea that White racism and bigotry is the worst sin imaginable and that all races and cultures are equal or superior to White Western culture. And they're terrified that if they give White bigotry just a little bit of extra leash to go after the Muslims, then it will unleash the beast and Whites will go back to being global imperialists, klansmen, and Nazis again. They think that Islamophobia will serve as a gateway drug towards White Nationalism, and I can't say their completely wrong.

That might explain why Jews, would tend to become leftists

The East shamelessly exploits its workers and you call it discipline

The Middle East enforces outdated religious norms and you call it traditional conservatism

You are a cancer upon the world and Western Society is the only one making holistic progress in the world. We are succeeding economically and ethically, whereas the East is focusing on output and dehumanizing its citizens

Get over yourself. That being said, blaming Jews for everything is indeed retarded conspiracy theorizing.

First of all, genuine thanks. Auster is a very straightforward writer and I look forward to digging through his work.

However, I don't think you and I necessarily disagree. Again, I never pretended that Jews did not hold power in the West or promoted agendas towards their own interests. I merely noted the seeming outlier of Western White societies catering so willingly to their whims. Auster is very much preoccupied with the mental rationale of Jews in crafting policy, but that doesn't quite explain why Whites acquiesce so throughly.

I can also understand the hysteria that the Holocaust ingrained into Jews, but I believe inevitably they will have to confront the surge of Islam and answer which side they would honestly prefer. I can't believe they would be so clever about manipulating Whites and yet so dumb as to think Islamic powers will treat them benignly.

>holistic progress

Is that the new term for it?