Indiana 4th Reich

I'm sick of hearing autists in the media talk about how "muh racists in the south and crazy gun owners in Texas are literally Nazis." FUCK OFF

THE SOUTH IS KEKED and TEXAS IS FILLED WITH BEANERS

If any part of the country is going to be turned into the 4th Reich, it's going to start in Indiana or some other Midwestern state. Indiana fulfills the stereotypes of both Texas with muh guns and the South with muh racists.

We aren't cucked to shit and we're armed to the teeth. Also, most whites in Indiana are primarily of GERMAN descent. Even our normies can make an argument for white identity without sounding like an inbred southerner.

Need proof of our superiority to other non-Midwestern states? We produced Mike "droppin' fags loadin' mags" Pence. Check mate.

HOOSIER MASTER RACE

Other urls found in this thread:

fox59.com/2017/06/15/several-shots-fired-at-truck-carrying-make-america-great-again-flag-on-i-465/
youtu.be/siPU5_bJJYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eintausend Jahr Hoosier Reich.

THANK YOU SOMEONE FINALLY SAID IT.
Midwest is UNDISPUTABLY the best region in the USA. You literally cannot refute that. East Coast and South are white trash and potato niggers, and west coast are fags.

MIDWEST BEST

I had a dream, where I saw that Race war in America starts in Indianapolis

my dreams come true quite often desu

been promoting this idea for a bit now.

include northern minnesota exclude far east ohio, and far southern parts of illinois and indiana and then yeah that's pretty much the ideal country

cant get picky bro. kick all the niggers out and well all get along fine.

Tfw you live in one of the few cuck cities in Indiana

Fuck that. The Midwest blows ass. Indiana is .the most cucked state ever. Just look at Gary. I hope your ass wonders out on the track during the 500. Fuck off nazi scum.

>Chicago
>Cleveland
>Detroit
>Ethnostate

gonna need a lot of bombs to clear out the niggers

>muh indiana 4th reich
you're all cuckholds. You know how I know? Because chicago.

you wont find a single area in the country that doesnt have niggers. we need to just find a place to call a home land and kick the rest fucking out.

Im a hooser bro. Please dont make threads about this, the midwest has its problems but it is the best. We dont need more fags ruining shit.

>literally one irrelevant city

Yes! No state is pure! We're just uncucked enough to make it an ethnostate.

Missourifag here. Can we raze Chiraq together and partition the remainder of Illinois between each other?

I have many friends in Missouri. You may join the ethnostate and take a part of Illinois!

Racism due to vilifying the lesser is bad, but ultimately if they're genuine about someone actually being lesser there is the saving grace that they become less socially attractive and less likely to breed. Unfortunately black skin unto itself isn't a negative a quality, lots of west coast Africans are intelligent.

Meanwhile, resentment, the anti white male thing, has only one outcome. The greater are hated, the greater are put down, the greater become less likely to breed and the greater's genes become rarer, making the entire human race as a whole lesser. Resentment might be better accepted than racism, but it's effects are just as bad if not worse.

Being a right wing is dumb, all that horny black girl you'll never have. Being a left wing is dumb because you not fucking anything due to either being a cuck or a closeted dyke. The solution is simple, judgement beyond superficial identity but never to cease judgment entirely, because that would remove any plausible benefits to multiculturalism, recognising some cultures are actually greater.

Once the Californians start to pour in it will NEVER stop, look at what's happening to Texas and Colorado. They ALL have to be kept out regardless of race.

Vandeburgh county Indiana reporting for duty.

Wow boys we gotta RADICAL CENTRIST HERE

>being a right wing is dumb
>being a left wing is dumb

SHUT YOUR FUCKIN' HOLE, YOU HOOSIER! I DIDN'T GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO TALK, YOU MOTHERFUCKER; STUTTERING LITTLE PRICK!!

Okay then. Let me know when you start the largest war on American soil for a cause so just and red pilled that even the ETERNAL YANKEE has to say it was all so we could keep nergoids as property.

Don't get me wrong, you have my fullest support and I may even hike up there to join you in your fight.

People are starting to ignore celebs. Mark Ruffalo said some shit about white reporters and the whole comment thread on the marvel page I was on talked shit about him. Celebrity worship is over.

fox59.com/2017/06/15/several-shots-fired-at-truck-carrying-make-america-great-again-flag-on-i-465/

Will you please accept Western PA into your safe haven?

Hoosier reporting in. You'd have to purge all the infested cities, like Muncie, Indianapolis, Gary, etc.

>midwest is white
Not so fast. Midwest has Cleveland, Kansas City, Chicago, and St Louis to name a few. Some of those are the largest metros that the midwest has to offer.

Suburb and rural livin is based wherever you are in the US

I love living in Indiana. Very conservative and developed.

The Indianapolis Motor Speedway is the largest stadium on Earth. We could have rallies there. Also, Hendricks county reporting in.

East coast master race
We have
>Italian Americans (master race)
>gabagool
>what else more could you want

sounds about right
also this

I am in Indianapolis. Whatever I can do to help

I would be willing to help, many here are libertarians

Holy fuck a Hoosier thread

We don't have these nearly often enough. Fuck kentucky fuck Chicago

Hello friend, Newburgh here

I probably know you, I grew up in Newburgh.

I think we can all work together. We need a discord or something for Midwestern Fascists or something

How do we fix Gary, In?

Purge the undesirables to South Chicago.

This. If any muslims are reading this thread please go to the Midwest or California

Maybe but probably not. I grew up in Ft. Wayne and moved to Newburgh about 3 years ago

I'm in.

And OP is correct, there is a lot of German heritage in the mid-west. Luckily my ancestors came over before WWI and II, mostly in the mid-1800's, so my family avoided the two great war purge.

The strongest German bloodlines likely live in the USA now.

terre haute smells like a goat

Gotcha, I've lived in this area my whole life, I assumed, mistakenly, you did too.

DELET

>Need proof of our superiority to other non-Midwestern states? We produced Mike "droppin' fags loadin' mags" Pence. Check mate.
Pence wants to ban abortion and cause the nigger population to explode. He is a cuck.

i do too.
any south bend bros here?

I vote as a a citizen of rural Illinois that we have a great cleansing of Chicago of all niggers and kikes

The Poles are also prevalent but they will likely be an ally to Midwest Reich if you make the emblem a cross

>rural Illinois

You don't matter.

He matters only during midterms when Chicago is literally too stupid to show up and southern Illinois gets to troll them with Republican governors

Chicago is a big city but literally the entire state is mostly corn and beans fields. Outside of the city it's much more conservative than you would think.

>Implying Kentucky isn't the greatest state in the union

What's the refugee status around there? How bad is the heroin scene? I know they've brought them into Evansville and TONS into Louisville. Looking for an area to move out in the country with no niggers, no refugees and NO GIBS to attract them. Not sure how bad E-ville area is though. Would likely move 45 minutes out, either direction

Gary, Indiana...yeah, Drumpf Murica in a nutshell.

youtu.be/siPU5_bJJYI

What bro? Chicago is in Illinois. Fuck, I bet you're American, too. You should know this shit.

That sounds pretty good man, as a kid I always wanted to live in the USA but events of late kind of ruined that for me. Good to see it still exists somewhere...

Let's make it happen boys. What do we do about the Chicago, Detroit, and Madison problem, though?

Why not the Northwest, Comrade?

>implying we could saveethe midwest

North Dakota reporting in.

I wasn't implying we could save the midwest. I was simply asking why not the Northwest. More specifically the Pacific Northwest.

Michigan reporting in.

I have lived in wabash and fort Wayne, we kind of need to stop shooting up heroin and dumping fucking body's in the river before we do anything noteworthy.

I didn't like that one, so I made some fresh Ohio OC

Should be a Hi-Point and not a glock in his hands

Dag yo, you're right. I've even been there....to the warehouse where toothless, shoeless white trash assemble those pieces of shit by hand. Mansfield, you suck. I need to add that to my OC as well.

At the very least, I did it in photoshop. Is it a thing to be poor at making images? Or did you guys not figure out how to torrent Ps CS6?

Fellow Hoosiers, the Midwest is truly the best.

The Midwest is literally Greater Germania incarnate. The anglos, jews and niggers cannot break us , we are the true white red blooded america, we are the 4th reich

Here is my little touch on it user, but overall its still your OC

New England is okay

Stfu inbred no cares that your dad fucked his sister. Take your gun and end yourself because youre not brave enough to do shit coward. Lets see it dylan roof anders brevik, ya fucking pussy shit larper bitch

Good luck. Remember: Burn the bodies.